Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I am desperate lol I was just in an all day battle with smark where I thought I'd proved myself now I have to do it again against a guy who hasn't been here all game so I have a day of stuff to point at
How do you think I feel? I've had to play correctly for the last four day phases and now have the sole power to decide the fate of this game. I appreciate your effort, though, you should be proud.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I went through all yesterday highlighting why I wasn't scum, openly pointed at my flaws, tried to explain my logic.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I went through all yesterday highlighting why I wasn't scum, openly pointed at my flaws, tried to explain my logic.
Yes but SK should be trying to look like a townie. If you've played the role correctly, you should be able to point back to why you are Town. But last case was why you weren't Mafia and now there has been lots thrown you're way as to why you're SK.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Like literally just yesterday I was proved I didn't kikk Jeff and pein. Now it's in wangs story so I have to prove he did how there's nothing to point at cause he's just jumped in all game at key moments to keep from getting repped out or mod killed

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like I said before, I think I'll take a gander at McNight's posts. I'm close to a decision.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yes but SK should be trying to look like a townie. If you've played the role correctly, you should be able to point back to why you are Town. But last case was why you weren't Mafia and now there has been lots thrown you're way as to why you're SK.
How does Wang prove anything he's not sk he cant

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like literally just yesterday I was proved I didn't kikk Jeff and pein. Now it's in wangs story so I have to prove he did how there's nothing to point at cause he's just jumped in all game at key moments to keep from getting repped out or mod killed
Ah, where was this proved? First of all, all that was proved was that Switch didn't have info. Just like how we are trying to figure out who SK is, so are the Wolves. They have POE and elimination based on play, abilities, and roles, just like us. I think it's fair to say they guessed who SK was and went with their fake info. However, NOWHERE, was it ever said or proven you didn't kill Tpein.