Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also, I work with children as well, so if Wang was using his job as an emotional plea to get me to believe him, I'd kind of be sad about that.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
How do you think Mafia figured it out?
That part I haven’t truly figured out ngl, I assumed like you that he had a mafia watcher role because then if we did kill John yesterday and John was a serial killer, his “role” would have been proved correctly and wouldn’t have cleared him but would atleast give him enough leeway to shift some blame onto vanilla townies who didn’t prove their role like myself. And take it with a grain of salt, Switch did have his last words of he didn’t lie. Switch said that knowing that he was the last mafia, he doesn’t win whatever this situation leads. I think he genuinely did atleast have enough of a idea that the SK kill was on Jeff and that the SK was most likely Kevin, i just need to figure out how mafia realised it and I need to go back to that argument and pick out some of his posts.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
If Gip was SK he would have killed Tommy and I already because that is Gip and he wouldn't be here talking as much.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Not wrong, I would definitely want to take out the people who had a basis for how I played. Just basic logic.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Also, I work with children as well, so if Wang was using his job as an emotional plea to get me to believe him, I'd kind of be sad about that.
No not at all. I was just pointing out being frustrated. I didn't realize you worked with kids. I work with teens in group homes who have issues with the law

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
If im sk why seriously why hit Jeff and tpein my two biggest backers it makes no sense.

This idea that Wang can't win is wrong mislynch me sa murdered in the night. Tomorrow is a stalemate. Takes out gipper tomorrow night.

I don't understand how I've been pointed at so many times or why? I'd say read my play

I'd also point out this new theory came after Wangman slipped, that's why he stopped implying wolf

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@The Gipper would this be a slip of McNight was SK?
I can see that, I think he’s definitely throwing a lot of stuff at the wall now it’s the last day. (See him accusing me of being mafia and then avoiding it as soon as I mentioned that it made no sense. XD)

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
For the record not saying Wang would use the job just that he had time for his reveal. Instead of going the scum route.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I can see that, I think he’s definitely throwing a lot of stuff at the wall now it’s the last day. (See him accusing me of being mafia and then avoiding it as soon as I mentioned that it made no sense. XD)
Numbers I don't grasp the ratios in mafia game yet.

And the other really thought the game would be setup for an sk win based on Halloween.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
No not at all. I was just pointing out being frustrated. I didn't realize you worked with kids. I work with teens in group homes who have issues with the law

For the record I do know this is accurate! XD

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If im sk why seriously why hit Jeff and tpein my two biggest backers it makes no sense.

This idea that Wang can't win is wrong mislynch me sa murdered in the night. Tomorrow is a stalemate. Takes out gipper tomorrow night.

I don't understand how I've been pointed at so many times or why? I'd say read my play

I'd also point out this new theory came after Wangman slipped, that's why he stopped implying wolf
I never slipped I flat out said I was non town

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If you haven't noticed most of my game is speculation and thinking out loud cause I don't know much. Like I even theorized that smark got jammed and he wasn't scum when first called out too.
OH FUCK I REMEMBER SOMETHING

McNight had that weird jammer theory that I was kind of taken aback by. I questioned if he reallt was a VT, why would he automatically assume he was framed and not that Switch was lying? I know he said it s a because he read Switch Town all game, if someone I read as Town came at me with info that damned me this late in the game, and I knew it wasn't true, I wouldn't assume framing or jamming ability. I feel like he actually thought he got caught so started making theories about why he was framed instead of instantly saying absolutely no way Switch tracked me killing.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
OH FUCK I REMEMBER SOMETHING

McNight had that weird jammer theory that I was kind of taken aback by. I questioned if he reallt was a VT, why would he automatically assume he was framed and not that Switch was lying? I know he said it s a because he read Switch Town all game, if someone I read as Town came at me with info that damned me this late in the game, and I knew it wasn't true, I wouldn't assume framing or jamming ability. I feel like he actually thought he got caught so started making theories about why he was framed instead of instantly saying absolutely no way Switch tracked me killing.
I had switch solid blue with all the jacked up roles I thought it was a safe assumption.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I had switch solid blue with all the jacked up roles I thought it was a safe assumption.
Why was Switch solid blue? That's a big bet on someone that had been heavily sussed on this game at times, by people like me and Ekko. You knew Switch was on my radar so it's crazy to think he brings info that damns you, even though you're supposed to be VT, to just assume you had been framed instead of Switch lying.

Reactions: The Gipper

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Why was Switch solid blue? That's a big bet on someone that had been heavily sussed on this game at times, by people like me and Ekko. You knew Switch was on my radar so it's crazy to think he brings info that damns you, even though you're supposed to be VT, to just assume you had been framed instead of Switch lying.
Switch buddy with Jeff. I thought Jeff trusted him until I went back through the play. I wasn't sold on Ekko blue at the time. I've only come around now with Wang as sk.