Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
He didn't get cleared from that either. Him and smark probably planned it with Lethal. Fake info. Smark knew he was dead the way TP and Abi was on him so you made uo that play with him.

GLIB GOOD GAME BUDDY

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

So your theory is that mafia played against each other instead of sacraficing one and trying to get the one on the chopping block to point at other people? And out of nowhere because I wasn't viewed scum before the lynched mafia pointed my way. We've been all over my game play the last like 150 posts while you've had the glory of doing nothing the whole time.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
He didn't get cleared from that either. Him and smark probably planned it with Lethal. Fake info. Smark knew he was dead the way TP and Abi was on him so you made uo that play with him.

GLIB GOOD GAME BUDDY

Ahhhh Switch could have just faked info on a Town and not his own mate? Like if Switch, Lethal, and McNight were all scum, no way they just fake info on a mate when they had numbers and 'info' to convince others to mislynch.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So your theory is that mafia played against each other instead of sacraficing one and trying to get the one on the chopping block to point at other people? And out of nowhere because I wasn't viewed scum before the lynched mafia pointed my way. We've been all over my game play the last like 150 posts while you've had the glory of doing nothing the whole time.
Youbwas the most town read of the three and had everyone believing you was town. Why do you think it worked

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Ugh so we're back to this again. Alright what makes me sk?

Wangman comes and goes only to show up at important events or just to stay in the game. Now at his most crucial time he's available again. Lean him SK.

Gipper just came in for ekko, I mean abi knows ekko more than I do but he was playing all over the place for me.

Abi Town

Wangman sk

Gipper mafia or SK

Can there be two?
Okay. For me to be mafia, that would put Ekko and Switch on the same team. You know that doesn’t make sense based on that argument they had earlier.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Anyway, I really do hold all the power because it takes three to lynch and without my DV, the only way it happens if all three of you fools vote me. So I'll take some time reading the three of you today.

Reactions: John McHenry

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Oh Mr. I am back told you not to kill me I am town.

Hey Jeff we are buddies. Stab in the back I didn't get anything I was to busy offing Dodssy or Rdk.

Hey TP I believe you on Smark. Stab in the back that night.

Gald you guys voted me Stab tweet and Tommy in the back.

So your theory is I'm going around killing my allies? Literally killing people that saw me as town? LMAO k

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Ahhhh Switch could have just faked info on a Town and not his own mate? Like if Switch, Lethal, and McNight were all scum, no way they just fake info on a mate when they had numbers and 'info' to convince others to mislynch.
Easier ti perform a bus like that and a fake fight throughout the whole day.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
My POE right now is Wang > McNight > Gip. That could change for sure but I think Wang's play here is suss. Ekko just felt way too reckless, even with BP, to be SK. That makes McNight in the middle right now.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Okay. For me to be mafia, that would put Ekko and Switch on the same team. You know that doesn’t make sense based on that argument they had earlier.
I think there are two SKs you and Wangman.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
My POE right now is Wang > McNight > Gip. That could change for sure but I think Wang's play here is suss. Ekko just felt way too reckless, even with BP, to be SK. That makes McNight in the middle right now.
Should have been lunched twice now but hasn't been

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Easier ti perform a bus like that and a fake fight throughout the whole day.

Wtf how? Easier to take info on Town and just push the shit out of them with three Wolves.