Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I can be wrong you've played more than me. It's just how I read it. I mean if I'm wrong then it behooves neither side.

I mean I could be wrong too to be fair. I’ve never played with a final four pair of survivors. Typically it’s just one and they win WITH whomever else wins first.

Reactions: The Gipper

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I still haven't asked if the game ends once I reach final 4, but I don't expect you guys to believe me if I were to tell you that I asked the host and she said the game goes on anyway, so I'll just keep not asking.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I still haven't asked if the game ends once I reach final 4, but I don't expect you guys to believe me if I were to tell you that I asked the host and she said the game goes on anyway, so I'll just keep not asking.

This is why I’ve had no problem with you sticking around. The blatant transparency and honesty but if I’m being perfectly honest you probably should’ve just lied here lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And yes, I think the survivor lying is different than town.

Tweet wants to win I presume.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Are you sure you're in any position to give me a reason to vote you out?
LMAO that's um I uh Don't kill tweet.

Listen we didn't have this role last game and it's me trying to figure out the mechanics of it. Like if you just win geting to make it to the final 4 why would anyone kill you I just don't understand your role. I guess. Sorry if it's not game ending condition there isn't a reason for you to die.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I highly doubt the game is over if Tweet makes it to the final four. And if he does, kudos, but Town having to deal with lynching Mafia and SK makes me believe Survivor just needs to survive.

@Switchblade give me the three best reasons why you are Town and why McNight is Wolf.

@McNightstalker same to you.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This is why I’ve had no problem with you sticking around. The blatant transparency and honesty but if I’m being perfectly honest you probably should’ve just lied here lol
I respect the intelligence of you guys. If I were to tell you that I just asked and guess what, I don't end the game if I reach final four, you'd be fools to simply believe it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
LMAO that's um I uh Don't kill tweet.

Listen we didn't have this role last game and it's me trying to figure out the mechanics of it. Like if you just win geting to make it to the final 4 why would anyone kill you I just don't understand your role. I guess. Sorry if it's not game ending condition there isn't a reason for you to die.
That's a good boy :cozy

Now then, please continue as if I didn't exist tyty

• Haha
Reactions: John McHenry

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I highly doubt the game is over if Tweet makes it to the final four. And if he does, kudos, but Town having to deal with lynching Mafia and SK makes me believe Survivor just needs to survive.

@Switchblade give me the three best reasons why you are Town and why McNight is Wolf.

I think it's pretty easy to see I've been on I've made votes, I've fully susd both sides nobody was safe with me that's town. Smark absent for huge periods at a time, claims he used powers but he wasn't active in the game at the time, Claimed that grim was n1 and that he didn't use power but he was playing n1, Pein1 requested to be watched n2 smark denied it and pein1 died, Kept saying mando kept voting SA, kept defending Lethal.

Actions are louder than words, my actions prove I'm sussing people out, Smark was pretending and never did anything when it mattered.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

I think it'd be anticlimactic af if I simply ended the game because after all, there's a chance this game might come to a 1/1/1/1 situation and for the game to simply end right then and there would turn those stiffies flacid within seconds.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Echo breaking down the same shenanigans that I am :proud

Thoughts on my town lean on you even though you’re voting for me?
This feels like an awkward question to ask Ekko. Last game Switch said that he gets a bit anxious as scum early on when people suss him. Could this be an anxious post from Switch early on because of Ekko's suss? Why even care about Ekko's opinion on you here and why word it this way? Tpein does call out Switch for buddying right after.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If I was anxious I wouldn’t have asked him.

You can also see how unworried I was when he first told me he sussing me back when I repped in.

I was testing him to see what his reaction was.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I’m giving you a town lean. I’m not looking to OMGUS you. I’m simply asking what your opinion of me is since some people have thoughts when it comes to that sort of thing.

TP even accused me of “buddying” you. When it comes to reads on people actively pushing you there’s always several different ways that can be interpreted and I’m just curious what your opinion on my read on your is/was.
Here's the response a bit later.