Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I didn’t say Grim’s didn’t use I said I didn’t use. This guy continuously lies lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Why you replying to this when I already asked you to do something else?

You asked me to iso him and I did that.

I’m not sure how more hoops you want to jump through.

I made a pretty solid case why he’s clearly scum.

He’s also lied like 5 times this morning alone lol

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I didn’t say Grim’s didn’t use I said I didn’t use. This guy continuously lies lol
Ok then why didn't you use? Why did you ignore Pein? How am I supposed to know the answer when in the line of questioning you couldn't remember the question?

As you said "My Bad"

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Haven't lied. You've been lying the whole game. Your votes prove it. or lack of.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I haven’t seen much from TP to place a vote yet, but I certainly will before deadline. Just don’t think any wagons will hit the hammer unless 7 more people show and it’s midnight on the east coast in the US so it would have to be Eurasians. :fingerscrossed
Interesting that Switch says he'll post a vote before end of deadline and never does. Had some trouble voting this game...

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

I mentioned you and asked you to give me your top three reasons why you are Town and McNight is Wolf and you reply anxiously to a quote calling you or for being anxious.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I love that Junk already has me as one of her only two scum leans after only reading a couple of my posts that were questioning her scum hunting and vote reasons.

Good stuff. We can work with this on day 2.
More A N X I E T Y???

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Probably within those three names.

I can’t say I’m still not a big fan of junk but other people seem to vouch for her so that’s good enough right now.

Has Holt even posted?

I wouldn’t mind applying pressure to Sister. Mando is talking and we can get a good read on him and Sis tom

This.

This is why I want to hear more from Sister tomorrow and hopefully Holt steps up or gets a rep really soon.

I probably wouldn’t lynch Man yet so we have time to build a proper case on all three before we waste two.
When Jeff's list first dropped, I would say Switch had some hesitancy to it. He says he'll probably go after that list but also offers Junk up as a possibility. Mentions Mando twice and from those posts, it looks like Mando was definitely the last of the three on his mind to lynch.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Last case on McHenry:

1. He also continuously shown from his own pov he doesn’t believe he’ll flip town. He said after he flipped, I’d talk the town out of lynching Lethal, but there’s no way I would be able to if he flipped town. He knows he isn’t.

He also said he thinks I might have been framing him. He had no strong convictions that he was innocent or that I was setting him up. He claims vt, and as others pointed out, showed no strong stance on it wasn’t even possible.

2. The day Jeff’s info caught Mando, he repeatedly shaded Jeff and said info couldn’t be trusted. Leaning heavily into TP’s info despite it not being trustable.

He also engaged with and sided with Mando a lot.

3. He claims to not get Jeff’s song. Convenient since he was previously trying to discredit Jeff. There’s a strong change he actually didn’t receive it due to killing, but if he did the back and forth on Jeff leaves little room to trust.

4. He’s posted several outright lies on me while trying to make a case on me. It’s one thing to stretch interpretation, but a good chunk straight didn’t happen or were in fact the opposite of what he’s claiming was said.

5. Yesterday and today, says 4 and 5, he’s spent way too much time talking about Tweet. Man is clearly either trying to divert attention away from this conflict or he needs to start SK hunting after I’m gone to win here.

6. I literally saw him kill Jeff. No one can explain why that okay made sense yesterday and we lynched McHenry when we didn’t know there was an accident hammer.

There’s no reason I’d attempt to do that at that juncture. Town flipping there after I said Lethal was next, would have been curtains for us both if we were aligned there.

Why I’m town?

Admittedly this is going to be harder for me because it’s kind of hard to prove that you are town but I’ve been posting consistently and interacting with all the other top active players attempting to solve the game I’m questioning why people make certain moves etc.

When people were doubting Jeff I was one of the main people saying no no no that can’t be scum there’s no way we have to trust that pool and nobody pushed Mando on that more than I and went Doddsy then flipped and people were like did he cop him I was like yeah most definitely he copped him guys and I pushed back on anybody that was trying to discredit that info.

When TP asked me what my scum reads were I said McHenry and Lethal and I town read Sister Tommy etc.

I told everybody that the plan was to lynch the guy caught with my info after I was watching my most town read player of the game Jeff and after that I was 100% saying lynch lethal the next day I didn’t give any wiggle room on that I said lethal was going to be scum he was gonna be the partner I just wanted to flip McKenry first so that this phase didn’t happen and I was right all along.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
SA, I know we don't want a mislynch, but in your opinion, if we swing and miss on this, do you think the game is over? That's my big fear. I feel like the Lethal hit gave us a bit of wiggle room, but it's still tight.