Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet

mando tries to push ekko instead of sis - thread has some anger towards ekko - was he trying to get the crowd to just say fuckit and lynch a frustrating player or ...as you alluded to...so high level distancing that sends us into a mislynch the next day and makes him look uber town the next phase if we bite? because then we lynch ekko lets say he flips scum in the scenario. we immediately lynch sis abi (which we now know, CANNOT be scum) and then possibly even Holt, which we also know for a fact now is NOT scum.

I can buy some of the ekko/mando teamup theory actually :WOW
For one thing I never said that I think Ekko and Mando are teamed, quite the opposite in fact, I don't believe at all that they are. I think that if anything, Mando tried to fake distance from Ekko and make us think "huh, he went for Ekko when the only logical choices he had were SA and Holt, why is that? Could it be that they're teamed and were trying to distance?" or something like that. They went back and forth so much though that I can't bring myself to believe that this was all a grand act of theirs.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If this is genuine, then it makes me lean heavily towards Man being scum. If we're sure that one of me, Man and SA are scum and SA is willing to bet his game on it being Man, then I'm inclined to think that he's town.
townies think alike

see its so obvious its not these 2

their PoV solving the list is soo much townier than mando

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
For one thing I never said that I think Ekko and Mando are teamed, quite the opposite in fact, I don't believe at all that they are. I think that if anything, Mando tried to fake distance from Ekko and make us think "huh, he went for Ekko when the only logical choices he had were SA and Holt, why is that? Could it be that they're teamed and were trying to distance?" or something like that. They went back and forth so much though that I can't bring myself to believe that this was all a grand act of theirs.
guess i misread your post, then. I think smark brough up they maybe teamed as well fwiw, but ya reading this I get what u r saying, ur more proposing 4d chess to make us look at ekko even more tomorrow (prior to the slip ofc)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
this could be a s/s
I advise you to have another look at who the guy was who kept insisting we lynch Mando because he was so utterly convinced there was info on him literally all day long.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
JUNK HAS BEEN MODKILLED

pOW_sVTMIFgUlEkdA9YV4ZN4eCiiM-Vr7v94DC8NletVSwD4K6oANmIu8Cccl3h3t4TN-jqNvNHiUE_wAqLTvoHurKZVN-dRY5WyTPBLL3RQQGGgu35zrtVFjjEL5KX5VdoLpgVFgOYW9_2ia_3_3pdy3tCn_RSOmOzX5iVa92weNh2umEIy5z1M0Q

You are Andrew Pennington

You are the town Doctor. Each night you can choose to protect someone, with the intention of preventing them from being killed.

You are TOWN ALIGNED and win when ALL THREATS to the train have been eliminated.
why not modkill holt and put tommy in place of junk

why r u helping mafia so much here?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im getting tilted again so much stuff outside of our control ruining what shud be an easy game

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ah shit looks like I’m done, Pein you’re gonna have to make sure it doesn’t look like you bussed me too hard
it already looks like hes bussing u too hard, because u r not questioning him at all

and hes cleary trying to set me up as ur partner when it makes no sense

again if none claimed naive cop, tpein can go next for all i care

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
thats an interesting pairing not sure what to make of it yet
key point here is u think both abi and mando r town and its untrue, so where do u stand now?

Well I have no damn idea obviously I'm wrong, unless there were multiple scum in the list. Tommy being VT town I don't think I can really be blamed for since that role seemed protected/coveted? Could be another important role, but as I said I could be completely wrong. I probably just read to much into not repping somone into it sooner.

I've gone back and forth on Abi multiple times, mainly I thought I saw something different in the role hint and the reveal made me weary again. Willing to take his word for now.

I named you and that could be more style of play than anything so I'm willing to let that slide now. Last night just rubbed me wrong there's a way to push without being disrespectful. Though I will say based on play style I think it'd be easy to get people to wagon on you and I've only seen one person really push that agenda.

I mean really the inactivity and repping in have screwed me gettting any good reads as I don't know styles very well we get one person leave the person coming in after almost seems completely different.

For my first two games have they been more abnormal than most?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I will throw a conspiracy theory out there. Is it possible that Pein isn't scum, and Mando decided to fake a slip akin to mine and make it look like he and Pein were in a group chat? Obviously, we know we hit scum with Mando, but could the whole "message" to Pein be a diversion?
what credibility does tpein earn himself for us to give him this good faith benefit of the doubt?

his entire play resounds around a claim. if there is no naive cop, which seems to be the case, tpein must be hanged