Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Are you new to playing with kekko?
He busses like crazy if he knows they are done for....
lethal is no where near done?

ive been busing lethal since day 1?

try a bit harder?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i and many others through the phase have said the logical thing is to lynch mando pretty much unanimously until you and ekko started acted like weirdos. so yes, if you are town, you are bad.
u literally started wagon on abi when he was offline. dont dare blame it on him

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
its your grilling of smark while completely ignoring that your copying exactly verbatim what ekko is saying and him refusing to vote you prior to add pressure. not sure how any many more times i have to point this out to you. its BAD. then every time youve come in since, youve been not only on the defensive but from my pov completely warping posts to asks unrelated questions and rarely addressing any criticism of your own play. just a ton of deflecting.
he hasnt rly been on defensive cuz u gave him absolutely nothing to defend for. u r barely tickeling

just drop ur ego man

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
so if mando is scum whos next

if sis is scum whos next
lethal smark tweet rawhide and maaaybe junk.

junk could be the survivor tho. her interactions isnt as much parterny with the others

tpein is scum if we get no naive cop claim

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I mean just saying oop I'm VT is too convient? It's what I did with my first role and with my flip it was obvious a lie. Claiming VT as a role you don't have to prove anything. Just sound town. And with 270 pages an no post we have no way to read. It's just too convient. Could very well be true but damn we got screwed by that spot being so inactive.

And Juice seemed to really not want to kill the role and it was the last role to rep in doesn't that suggest the role is perhaps more than VT? We've had others that have gone out that could have repped in (unless they just opted not too)

I think Tommy Ekko Junk are part of a team with a fourth I've yet to figure out. That's where I sit currently.
thats an interesting pairing not sure what to make of it yet
key point here is u think both abi and mando r town and its untrue, so where do u stand now?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I mean, if killing me helps you all better narrow down SA/Man to a 50/50 scum kill, then that's cool I guess. But I'm gonna flip town with no power.
already better midnset than mandos