Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
wed have lynched mando hours ago too without the slip, which now ppl are going to use as wifom to either punish or protect tpein instead of reading him off play. so no, the way u guys approach the game sucks ass for people like me and is frustrating because u cant just play like a normal person

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This is a bad post. I really think we have to solve either me or Mando this day. Just vote Mando with me and if he flips Town, I'll offer my head.
@Red Dragon

this alone is more townier than anything mando did if ur not seeing it thats rly on u

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
oh, so you actually serious?

yikes
I mean if y'all are convinced he actually slipped, you'll lynch T-Pein tomorrow whether I'm on board or not and then we'll see who's right.

If I think about it logically though idk why he'd fake a slip with T-Pein of all people, it's not like TP has a strong role or anything. Idk maybe I'm just wrong.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
like a townie PoV sees if hes toen then the other 2 has a scum in them

mando is not interested in solving inside cuz he is the scum

abi is interested in solving inside cuz hes the town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean if y'all are convinced he actually slipped, you'll lynch T-Pein tomorrow whether I'm on board or not and then we'll see who's right.

If I think about it logically though idk why he'd fake a slip with T-Pein of all people, it's not like TP has a strong role or anything. Idk maybe I'm just wrong.
ill back off the yikes as I originally felt u were digging ur heels. i dont have an issue of you having doubt, so I apologize for maybe overeacting a bit.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hoppity hippity, where is dat flippity

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and ya why setup tpein of all ppl when we didnt really have a super clear direction after mando @Tweet , i agree thats a good question to ask

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I think the main link is Ekko and SA being so close, and the point I made about Ekko describing his ideal town player in this position and SA being exactly that. It feels very forced.

I can’t recall Pein and Ekko interacting that much, but I don’t know if there’s a personality clash there or not and they purposely avoid each other. Pein though seems to not be considering SA at all and won’t budge from me.

My potential team has changed several times in the last 12 hours haha, but the more I think about it and piece things together in my head it’s looking possible with Lethal in there too. Probably not a coincidence that he’s hanging back and not pushing it through to offer a differing approach perhaps?
its not forced. its how a towny plays

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
also ekko and lethal makes no sense as a team no matter how many times u repeat it

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The fact that Man had his slip after he got a bunch of votes leaves me at least willing to carefully examine Pein before lynching him. Man is a good Mafia player, so I could see him throwing out a town name to make us suspect him. By no means am I thinking Pein is cleared, but I'm willing to carefully look at things before I settle on lynching him based on a "slip."

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
and ya why setup tpein of all ppl when we didnt really have a super clear direction after mando @Tweet , i agree thats a good question to ask
ignore the words of an outed scum. we solve tpein independently of what mando said

comes day 6. if no naive cop flips or claims, tpein is a goner

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The fact that Man had his slip after he got a bunch of votes leaves me at least willing to carefully examine Pein before lynching him. Man is a good Mafia player, so I could see him throwing out a town name to make us suspect him. By no means am I thinking Pein is cleared, but I'm willing to carefully look at things before I settle on lynching him based on a "slip."
the nice thing is we know for a fact u dont share a chat with mando, so i can take this statement at face value :D

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
actually we can do in day 5. dont have to wait till day 6

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ye it doesn't make much logical sense, though I suppose if you do fake a slip like this, that's more or less secondary. Getting one extra guy no matter who it is oughta be reward enough.