Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah it's the only doubt I have. That one line. And that was while all eyes were on me.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It’s still a mislynch and ultimately what mafia are after here because I agree we’re likely not at lylo.

I’m proving difficult for them to get rid of because I’m not just letting myself go, despite what’s up against me. So Lethal popping up to remind everyone what Doddsy said and thus pushing what Pein is saying back into everyone’s minds is not accidental to me.

They’re scrambling because SA is digging himself a hole and now with Tommy in the discussion should open up some more. Not surprising they want to get this over and done with before more people have the chance to provide input.
I can see this pov from you as both alignments but ya, fair enough

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
so we have info that one of you, sis and mando is scum.

we have a potential unconfirmed but hinted at cop shot at mando from doddsy whos dead

weve had two cop flips, one inverse one real (doddsy who wanted to push mando)

mando claimed busdriver

judge/double voter of some sort for abi

were missing you whos been a 33% NIA slot.
Great. So I jump in and I'm already on the chopping block.

I'm a VT. No kind of power or anything, just here to vote and talk.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well that was easy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so if mando is scum whos next

if sis is scum whos next

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That's what I said scum would say when I thought it was SA
you better be town because this is so on the nose. but yes, you did say that :side:

what's your conclusion on the claim?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
so if mando is scum whos next

if sis is scum whos next

Not commenting on the first, but if I am lynched then SA or Tommy will have to be next as you’ll know one of them is mafia. I lean more mafia on SA because of;

Ekko being the next lynch if SA is lynched and flips scum.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
you better be town because this is so on the nose. but yes, you did say that :side:

what's your conclusion on the claim?
I mean just saying oop I'm VT is too convient? It's what I did with my first role and with my flip it was obvious a lie. Claiming VT as a role you don't have to prove anything. Just sound town. And with 270 pages an no post we have no way to read. It's just too convient. Could very well be true but damn we got screwed by that spot being so inactive.

And Juice seemed to really not want to kill the role and it was the last role to rep in doesn't that suggest the role is perhaps more than VT? We've had others that have gone out that could have repped in (unless they just opted not too)

I think Tommy Ekko Junk are part of a team with a fourth I've yet to figure out. That's where I sit currently.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
My lunch hour is up. Obviously goes without saying that we need something from Tommy.

The VT claim is an easy one to make, so that doesn’t really do much for me.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Right I’ve just woken up and waded through all of that.

Ekko is still scum for me. The guy is all over the place with contradictions and is being borderline insufferable. If he’s town, I don’t know how he can expect to get people to work with him with the way he is posting and antagonising others. Him instructing others to not read and just vote is mind boggling and I simply cannot buy him as town

I’ve soured a lot on Tweet and Smark and even Pein a bit too. None of them are considering my actual play when putting me forward as an option repeatedly. Yeah, the potential investigation and the list is there as reasons, but is my play actually scummy? There’s no comment on that whatsoever.

The biggest proponent for all of that though is SA. The guy seems desperate to get me out, merely relying on the fact that when he’s wrong on me then Sayer would be the next option for him. In fact, does anyone else notice that he’s playing this just how Ekko said that I should be playing it?

A DV claim is not alignment indicative, and anyone clearing him based on that is sus. To not apply any level of skepticism to that is just poor.

For my claim, I could WIFOM all sorts of shit out of it if I wanted to, but the simple fact is that I’ve not used the role because I don’t like it as a role. People said it’s an effective role, but I don’t know how to use it effectively. To me, it serves to confuse town and with everything else we’ve had going against us, I’ve thought it best not to add another layer on top of all of that for us all to get our heads around.
Who's clearing SA based on his claim now?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Do we really think I would be savvy enough to just throw out a VT claim because it would be easy? C'mon Man, you know I'm not good enough at this game to swoop in and go with something like that.

If we're sure that me, Man, or SA are scum then I'll have to sit back and iso both of their posts through this game when I get some work done. Sorry to not be able to offer more at this juncture, but I'll try to give you all something to go on later.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I mean just saying oop I'm VT is too convient? It's what I did with my first role and with my flip it was obvious a lie. Claiming VT as a role you don't have to prove anything. Just sound town. And with 270 pages an no post we have no way to read. It's just too convient. Could very well be true but damn we got screwed by that spot being so inactive.

And Juice seemed to really not want to kill the role and it was the last role to rep in doesn't that suggest the role is perhaps more than VT? We've had others that have gone out that could have repped in (unless they just opted not too)

I think Tommy Ekko Junk are part of a team with a fourth I've yet to figure out. That's where I sit currently.

Wrong.
Claiming vanilla town is bad as a fake mafia role because we might have trackers or watchers.
He probably is a true vt but also its bad to just claim out of nowhere and give mafia more chances to hit power roles...