• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
ingenuine post about the "text walls"

there was a whole discussion about it

matter of fact both me and rdk scum read lethal for it, and uhh yeah rdk is dead now.
I explained it. The fact you’re too ignorant to acknowledge it and want to shade my discussion is laughable. You want to stretch a link to Haza lmao but completely ignore that Poyser had you locked and loaded and hey, look who dies night 1. If I had a bullet I’d send it your way no matter what. Calls me ingenuine fuck that noise
im not done yet

my scum read on lethal started from the "tex wall" post of his. rdk has scum read lethal for that as well. ive had lethal as a scum read consistently since then and kept asking players why they town read him and hard discredited tweets meta town read off lethal.

i have not once in this game considered lethal as town. when lethal asked me if i scum read him, i asked him is there any reason for me to town read him for? and he said no, displaying awareness that hes not done anything for us to town read him for

the last straw was me asking lethal for his read on mando to solve the mando thingy more and he pivoted to doddsys non existent case instead of give me his own thoughts

now that uve received ur answer, where u gonna go from here?

i çan provide quotes for everything ive just said, and quotes showing me discussing tpein/jeff results plenty and quotes showing my thoughts on mando plenty

the ball is in ur court now smark. let this day be ur make or break. because u arent going to stay alive longer. ill make sure of it
You ignorant piece of shit I explained my Mando stance with own thoughts but hey, you have tunnel vision and refuse to play well with others. How many people have you blocked? They have good reason. If you don’t want to co-exist then fuck you and good riddance.
@The Lich King for the love of all that is holy please either modkill holt or please put someone on that slot. its really not fair for us to have to play with a slot like that

its already day 3 and he has 1 post only
Why the harping over this? He can always be repped out

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Let me guess though, if we do lynch SA and he’s town you’ll be right and ready to say that I led you down the path and I need to go next?
ur not gna lynch SA with this thought. see this is what i mean. u r focused on how it reflects negatively on u. not on how it helps town. i expect u to say smth like if we lynch SA and hes scum then i am cleared or if we lynch SA and hes town then we lynch holt 1000%

but first u have to make a case on why to lynch SA. cuz SA isnt gna just randomly be lynched if u r approaching with this mindset. u shud be trying hard to flip a scum here. not "if he flipped town"

You’re trying to take responsibility off of yourself whilst at the same time acting like you know what everyone should be thinking and doing. You trying to emotionally manipulate me by goading me isn’t helping you either. Seems like you’d rather get into an argument than actually play the game.
who cares who takes responsibility. i just see u being a coward here afraid of facing SA. if u r town then lynch him. who gives a shit what happens afterward. u r town. u saved urself. u saved a town. why does it matter to u what i even say. ur goal here is to flip the scum in SA/holt. talking to me wont help u do it will it?

I don’t know how much luck you’ve had in the past in getting emotional outbursts from people (I mean I’ve seen a few), but I can promise you that you won’t get it from me. I really don’t give enough of a fuck to get all shitty and argumentative over an online game of mafia. I’ll fight my corner, but I’m not going to moan or complain or whine if things aren’t going my way.
i dont care what emotions u take or if u take none. ur free to do whatever u want. its not gna affect my read of u.

whats gna affect my read of u is how u approach this 50/50 from ur PoV

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a memory of any interactions between Ekko and Poyser? I’m drawing a blank at the moment.

I don’t want to focus on finding an Indy at the moment but could Ekko fill the slot of Poyser’s partner?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
based on what r u saying its to spread confusion? do u know the truth from false already? if u have the game solved out already please share it with us
I’ll share it with people who aren’t being facetious to me or other players. So nope, not you. Read my posts and make the connections yourself

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I explained it. The fact you’re too ignorant to acknowledge it and want to shade my discussion is laughable. You want to stretch a link to Haza lmao but completely ignore that Poyser had you locked and loaded and hey, look who dies night 1. If I had a bullet I’d send it your way no matter what. Calls me ingenuine fuck that noise

You ignorant piece of shit I explained my Mando stance with own thoughts but hey, you have tunnel vision and refuse to play well with others. How many people have you blocked? They have good reason. If you don’t want to co-exist then fuck you and good riddance.

Why the harping over this? He can always be repped out
hey thanks to u we probs caught smark. good job. if ur town or not is yet to be determined

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
its not a read. he thinks ur mafia from thinking doddsy copped u.

i dont recall him giving his personal read on u outside of the cop result

Yeah, I didn’t say it was a good or strong one. Which again is why Tweet is one of my mafia leans, as stated where I gave all of my reads out.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@The Lich King for the love of all that is holy please either modkill holt or please put someone on that slot. its really not fair for us to have to play with a slot like that

its already day 3 and he has 1 post only

There was/is a priority order of repping inactive players out. Please stop asking for mod kills.