Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
ur taking my posts and stretching them to an extreme

when i say u r more focused outside the trio it does not mean u have not discussed the trio. u have. just not enough as SA did. do u see how SA is doing it

if SA is a wolf then u r the best person to catch him here and u can do it today..interact with him to heart content. none is gna stop u

crying to us isnt gna help

Who’s crying? Seems like there’s one of us in this exchange bringing emotions into it and it sure as fuck isn’t me.

Yeah, SA has commented on the trio. What else has he done?

You’ve also completely skated over what I said about people not being willing to listen because of what I’ve got working against me. This is not the first time I’ve had to ask you to read my posts properly before responding.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
how wud he react as scum?

not that i care, i dont really weigh meta in these interactions. guy is very ingenuine in his approach
Funny, ingenuine is exactly the word I'd use to describe you in this game :cozy

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
wud u not like it if holt was modkilled? are u afraid it puts more pressure on u?

poor reaction to me requesting holt to be modkilled. u shud be happier with that because then it makes it crystal clear that SA is scum from ur pov

or are u worried about approaching SA and narrowing the trio pov

If Holt is mafia and he’s modkilled, that’s great. I’ve even questioned why he hasn’t been for that reason but said that thinking along those lines is weak and bush league.

If he is modkilled and town then yes, that shoots SA up to the top of the list. I’ve already said I’m leaning scum on SA, so not sure what more you want from me in regards to that?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
What page is the last day phase on?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
"think"?

that just ruins the whole confidence there m8
You're talking out of your ass dude. As if you go around every game telling people that you KNOW everything you talk about is a fact.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Who’s crying? Seems like there’s one of us in this exchange bringing emotions into it and it sure as fuck isn’t me.

Yeah, SA has commented on the trio. What else has he done?
thats for u to tell us. he could very well be the scum in the 3 from ur PoV

You’ve also completely skated over what I said about people not being willing to listen because of what I’ve got working against me. This is not the first time I’ve had to ask you to read my posts properly before responding.
they will listen, but u have to be aiming for someone inside the trio. u aiming outside wont work. u do not have the position to do so

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You're talking out of your ass dude. As if you go around every game telling people that you KNOW everything you talk about is a fact.
i am aware u "think" he got copped. because we all think the same. since its a mere thought, u ought to back it up with a read on mando thats independent of the supposed cop check

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
yeaterday jeff was cop checked but we didnt lynch him since our read of Jeff was townie

mando is a "maybe" cop checked. so we need to make absolutely sure we read him as scum b4 we lynch him

so no... just saying "i think he was copped" is definitly not enough, tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i am aware u "think" he got copped. because we all think the same. since its a mere thought, u ought to back it up with a read on mando thats independent of the supposed cop check
Now and forever please note this down:

You are not the one who decides for everybody else which bar has to be cleared in order for an opinion or read to be warranted. I do not care what standards you try to impose in that regard.

€: edited because I hit the send button halfway through

Last edited:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Now and forever please note this down:

You are not the one who decides for everybody else which bar has to be cleared in order for an opun
neither are you. now tweet read on mando please

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
thats for u to tell us. he could very well be the scum in the 3 from ur PoV

they will listen, but u have to be aiming for someone inside the trio. u aiming outside wont work. u do not have the position to do so

Let me guess though, if we do lynch SA and he’s town you’ll be right and ready to say that I led you down the path and I need to go next?

You’re trying to take responsibility off of yourself whilst at the same time acting like you know what everyone should be thinking and doing. You trying to emotionally manipulate me by goading me isn’t helping you either. Seems like you’d rather get into an argument than actually play the game.

I don’t know how much luck you’ve had in the past in getting emotional outbursts from people (I mean I’ve seen a few), but I can promise you that you won’t get it from me. I really don’t give enough of a fuck to get all shitty and argumentative over an online game of mafia. I’ll fight my corner, but I’m not going to moan or complain or whine if things aren’t going my way.