Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
who-did-it-murder-crime-scene-suspect-chalk-outline-animation_bwyr2vw8__F0014-e1544628542306.png

As you all arise from you bed - after the first night aboard the cruise ship making its way down the Nile.
A body is found - with multiple stab wounds to the chest. With one of you commenting, that you were sure that this dead person
was one of the survivors from the Orient Express less than two years ago. There are a number of coughs from the crowd, with multiple people suggesting they are the world's greatest detective, and they will solve this case.

POYSER IS DEAD

Qu3wOkkOKZLNgP0FIHcVSSRPWUwzAWtnbH0z6UphLvAyiif_4AVUKP9Bv0o3wLkNtH--37eOYYqUMlPd7bNBmRw2kMicySoCeHYFRuJTgdjBdn_g2zyXrcKTqXDPnINzxWDQ1lmfBU2dm7GK-l8DbJ1xJQpaAB3cDjN-BoL8h_dL3gSOggSqPI0p3g

You are Bouc.

You are one of the survivors of the Train and have formed a strong bond with your fellow survivor “?????” You may contact your fellow only three times during the day phase, but as much as you want during the night phase.

You are TRAIN ALIGNED and win if either you or your partner make the ‘Final Four’.

It is now Day Two. With seventeen alive - a total of nine votes are needed for a lynch to occur.
Day last 36 hours and will end at 11PM UK TIME - 31st October.

COUNTDOWN CLOCK

I CLAIM COP

MCSTALKER IS MAFIA

This is such a terrible post.
@Ekkologix is not a coward.

Shades me, defends his waifu Ekko.

Interesting...
Thoughts on tweet and lethal?

Direct query to Ace in regards to town locking Jeff. Remember, he's sitting on an apparent guilty result on Jeff here. I'd be on this type of info like a fat kid to cake, not engaging in subtleties.

Why did you check mcsomething and not junk btw?

Same question could be put your way tbh, why Jeff over Junk (apologies if it's been answered, but there's been a lot of posts today)

Ok this Ace Marvel dude cringe AF.
I fully counter claim.
Red Dragon is Villain Aligned.

Then comes the counter.

Again I query why he would not go for Ace since he's viewed a town lock from the guy he's countering as interesting, and has his claimed role. Just seems bizarre to me that he wouldn't gun for Ace and then say Jeff is his positive result. 2 birds with the same stone.

Hindsight knowledge of Ace and McHenry both being town is irrelevant to this point in time though.

Conclusion: I don't trust his info. At all. But he is not budging on it, and it's near suicidal to pull this stunt if scum. I dislike him threatening to suicide though. I've done it myself before and it's poor form to the game and the host. Generous and slight town lean.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Shades me, defends his waifu Ekko.

Direct query to Ace in regards to town locking Jeff. Remember, he's sitting on an apparent guilty result on Jeff here. I'd be on this type of info like a fat kid to cake, not engaging in subtleties.

Same question could be put your way tbh, why Jeff over Junk (apologies if it's been answered, but there's been a lot of posts today)

Then comes the counter.

Again I query why he would not go for Ace since he's viewed a town lock from the guy he's countering as interesting, and has his claimed role. Just seems bizarre to me that he wouldn't gun for Ace and then say Jeff is his positive result. 2 birds with the same stone.

Hindsight knowledge of Ace and McHenry both being town is irrelevant to this point in time though.

Conclusion: I don't trust his info. At all. But he is not budging on it, and it's near suicidal to pull this stunt if scum. I dislike him threatening to suicide though. I've done it myself before and it's poor form to the game and the host. Generous and slight town lean.

Junk was his #1 sus not mine,
I counterclaimed cuz he wasn't replying to me.
he really has me on block.
kekw.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Again I query why he would not go for Ace

easy.
I have a result on dragon
Why would I go for Ace?
Maybe he really is a cop.
last game I played we had 3 protections for town.
I never pushed ace as scum.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Junk was his #1 sus not mine,
I counterclaimed cuz he wasn't replying to me.
he really has me on block.
kekw.
Hmm okay. I think blocking anyone in this game is not in good spirits but w/e.

easy.
I have a result on dragon
Why would I go for Ace?
Maybe he really is a cop.
last game I played we had 3 protections for town.
I never pushed ace as scum.

At least you're explaining yourself.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
What if we're all assigned a verse but we don't know it? Cop a reads are opposite for the verse b <they aren't apart of>?

It makes Jeffs role super important. By Ace actively ignoring the other cop specifically with the verse stuff, and then outing himself and quitting. Kinda breaks some stuff but juice just reverts it bts by making tpein just a normal cop now though that would make tpein an outted cop. My character was from an older movie, aces from the newer.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Verse stuff hast to be relevant?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Is there such a thing as a multiverse with this? I thought it went from the train to the boat and maintained some characters. Not yet seen the movies lol so zero theme knowledge outside of last year's game

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ykno at this point what's to tell us your role is any more reliable than Aces?
It should b since its a 33% thing as opposed to a singular target shot n id assuke just isnt a psycho lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
As for the game itself, I’m very suspicious of those wanting to ignore Pein’s result on Jeff. There’s nothing to suggest that Pein’s claim or result is not legit. Saying he’s someone who likes to troll is an absolutely pitiful reason to dismiss their result and input.

If people want to focus on Jeff’s group of three then that’s fine as well, I guess. I’m happy to go through whatever I need to. Again though, seems like SA’s only defence is that it’s not them and it’s one of the other two, rather than anything they’ve actually done in the game. Need to see a lot more from them when day starts and hopefully sayer shows up as well if it’s going to be between the three of us.

What I’d like to know is why Jeff’s group is being focused on when there’s a question looming over his own alignment? There’s a chance here that Jeff was just able to plant that list and none of the players on it are actually mafia.
I agree that TP being a general troll is a poor reason to put it aside. I am not entirely on board with people going gung ho for the result though, as we have pretty easily established that the cops have variances. I think we need to keep it in mind and see if we can figure out what type of cop TP is.
Verse stuff hast to be relevant?
Verse stuff just seems to be the destinguisher between the cops, who portrayed the main character at different times etc. I don't think it has any implication beyond the cops

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Is there such a thing as a multiverse with this? I thought it went from the train to the boat and maintained some characters. Not yet seen the movies lol so zero theme knowledge outside of last year's game
They're based on Agatha Christie novels, it's essentially different actors who have portayed the main character in a film based off the books. So the current ones will likely be one, TP and Ace both had different actors

Reactions: Lethal

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I agree that TP being a general troll is a poor reason to put it aside. I am not entirely on board with people going gung ho for the result though, as we have pretty easily established that the cops have variances. I think we need to keep it in mind and see if we can figure out what type of cop TP is.

Verse stuff just seems to be the destinguisher between the cops, who portrayed the main character at different times etc. I don't think it has any implication beyond the cops
Hes used images from a 70s movie and 22 movie

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I can be wrong just think it'd explain some stuff.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
As for the game itself, I’m very suspicious of those wanting to ignore Pein’s result on Jeff. There’s nothing to suggest that Pein’s claim or result is not legit. Saying he’s someone who likes to troll is an absolutely pitiful reason to dismiss their result and input.

If people want to focus on Jeff’s group of three then that’s fine as well, I guess. I’m happy to go through whatever I need to. Again though, seems like SA’s only defence is that it’s not them and it’s one of the other two, rather than anything they’ve actually done in the game. Need to see a lot more from them when day starts and hopefully sayer shows up as well if it’s going to be between the three of us.

What I’d like to know is why Jeff’s group is being focused on when there’s a question looming over his own alignment? There’s a chance here that Jeff was just able to plant that list and none of the players on it are actually mafia.
Aces flip makes tpein result a doubt, so does knowing im town. Why another 3 paraphraphes only on me? Scared ? Alligned with rdk?

Uve done very little solving outside my slot. Thats bad my dude. All these questions u ask were answered by everyone who clearly statef why lynching me is bad. Some r on this very page n last. So read?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Im sorry but mando being lazy af here, where is the effort of last game? Going but but tpeins result after aces result was bad is reductive n saying theres no reason to t believe tpeins results is just factually false n purposefully ignoring the rest of the game, not to mention he clearly hasnt bothered to read why ppl read me town. Hes not even giving reads.

Dude likely scum

Reactions: Sister Abigail