Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
DFB8CCB0-CE76-4265-BCC7-6C8A435A84C8.jpeg

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
What are your thoughts about Jeff and his list given to McHenry. Who would you make a case for out of it?

Also, what are you current thoughts on the game?

It’s still night so we probably can’t do too much rn, but we can start here. If you prefer to wait for day, that’s fine since this could sway night actions, but you’re asking.
I feel like Jeff's list is probably more secure than Tpein's supposed check. Mechanical stuff should maybe be taken with a grain of salt right now. However, knowing I'm Town, if Jeff's list is right, than Mando or Holt is scum. Holt hasn't other than saying he needs to redeem himself and disappearing. I think Mando has taken some heat here as well from other people. I'd rather vote Mando before Holt since the latter is not around.

I think we have some fuckery here. I think Tpein could be Cop or could be lying, but I won't vote Jeff next. RDK is hella suss. I think we start there.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I feel like Jeff's list is probably more secure than Tpein's supposed check. Mechanical stuff should maybe be taken with a grain of salt right now. However, knowing I'm Town, if Jeff's list is right, than Mando or Holt is scum. Holt hasn't other than saying he needs to redeem himself and disappearing. I think Mando has taken some heat here as well from other people. I'd rather vote Mando before Holt since the latter is not around.

I think we have some fuckery here. I think Tpein could be Cop or could be lying, but I won't vote Jeff next. RDK is hella suss. I think we start there.

In your words, why is Haza/RDK hella suss?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So by Jeffs logic forming lynching v1 me he should be lynched for the info however I believe he's the caroler, I also think tpein is some sort of cop. Imo it's more believable mafia would screw with a result on Jeff due to his caliber of player. However he could still be train?

Honestly hoping any towns with night powers go for people on the list given.

Holt is a wash he's made 1 post hard to sus that out so the focus turns to sa and Mando. 50/50 getting it right as inactive as holt is him being the scum seems bad for a clue. Not clearing him just a stronger argument to go at the other 2.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So by Jeffs logic forming lynching v1 me he should be lynched for the info however I believe he's the caroler, I also think tpein is some sort of cop. Imo it's more believable mafia would screw with a result on Jeff due to his caliber of player. However he could still be train?

Honestly hoping any towns with night powers go for people on the list given.

Holt is a wash he's made 1 post hard to sus that out so the focus turns to sa and Mando. 50/50 getting it right as inactive as holt is him being the scum seems bad for a clue. Not clearing him just a stronger argument to go at the other 2.
im not opposed to vigging someone from the list in principle, sure

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
im not opposed to vigging someone from the list in principle, sure

I hope it’s not too sus to suggest Holt since we have Man and Sis to actually engage with and have content to read.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I hope it’s not too sus to suggest Holt since we have Man and Sis to actually engage with and have content to read.
no i would say holt makes the most sense if were going by "regular" vig rules which is also ok to blast inactives. hes both, so fits the bill. im ok with that train of thought

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I don’t really want to drag this out in thread but how exactly was he trying to break the game?

try not to show your favoritism and try and respect the game

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I love both of you but take it to PM s'il vous plait! this game has had a lot of tension already and we could use some levity and not more animosity. again tho, love u both!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You're totally wrong in this situation. If you have a problem with how I am running the game - and you have a problem with the setup. You should wait till the end of the game - and flag it with myself and also the person that approved the game. I stand by everything I did, in regarding to a player trying to derail a game.
I never said I had a problem with the game or whoever checked it - I have a problem with you interacting with players in the game thread lol. Which you should not be doing under any circumstance
He wasn’t trying to derail the game. He was obviously frustrated and didn’t have the full picture. I fail to see how he tried to break the game and I don’t really see what he did that you felt like you needed to intervene and argue with him in the game thread

if you want to talk to a player you can PM them

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
im so beyond caring. im the only host that gets spoken to like a tier 2 host.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Bro both of you stop posting in thread. Yes Ace went off the handle for no reason, it's done move on and both of you stop interfering in the game

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Bro both of you stop posting in thread. Yes Ace went off the handle for no reason, it's done move on and both of you stop interfering in the game
yes please, we understand theres a modding disagreement but this conversation has no business taking place here any longer. im already really losing interest and patience with all the shit thats gone on, really dont need a nightphase full of more bs