Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I never said I had a problem with the game or whoever checked it - I have a problem with you interacting with players in the game thread lol. Which you should not be doing under any circumstance
He wasn’t trying to derail the game. He was obviously frustrated and didn’t have the full picture. I fail to see how he tried to break the game and I don’t really see what he did that you felt like you needed to intervene and argue with him in the game thread

if you want to talk to a player you can PM them

If I deem someone is trying to break and derail a game and then threaten to out their role pm. thats a mod kill and intention to break the game.
if people don't agree with this - then they can seriously go fuck themselves tbh.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i tried. see u next phase if im alive
giphy.gif

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If I deem someone is trying to break and derail a game and then threaten to out their role pm. thats a mod kill and intention to break the game.
if people don't agree with this - then they can seriously go fuck themselves tbh.
Your modkill isn't the problem it's that you interacted with the players in the thread and for some reason continue to do so :reigns3

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
poyser isnt helping perpetuating it in the thread, and stop answering the host because they will answer back. yall need to stfu if you dont know how to deescalate shit

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I posted in the thread cos I need her to stop interacting with the players. I didn’t intend to discuss it further but I completely disagree with any narrative that ace tried to break the game (as annoying as his whining was, which I do agree with)

the same way we all used to call barry out for interacting with players in the game thread. It can’t be happening.

I won’t be posting anything more on the issue but you can all bore off saying we are effecting the game at this point. I am dead, ace is dead and the host isn’t playing.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Was just doing some digging and found this little paragraph on the insane cop on mafia wiki:

"Insane Cop is rarely used in hidden setups as it causes town to self-destruct through no fault of its own."

Pretty on point from my PoV having seen Ace literally suicide and me being heavily sussed for wanting to lynch the other red check. :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I posted in the thread cos I need her to stop interacting with the players. I didn’t intend to discuss it further but I completely disagree with any narrative that ace tried to break the game (as annoying as his whining was, which I do agree with)

the same way we all used to call barry out for interacting with players in the game thread. It can’t be happening.

I won’t be posting anything more on the issue but you can all bore off saying we are effecting the game at this point. I am dead, ace is dead and the host isn’t playing.
Just want u both to shut the fuck up tbh

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
1) Accused of running a broken/bastard game = clarify to the table, its been checked by a mod
2) Player continues to try and break rules and derail game = player is mod killed
3) Mod of section/dead player posts in thread and effectively suggest I'm somehow working against the game.

Nothing I have posted has influenced the result of the game - but I'm not going to stay silent and allow rules to be broken. "Stop interacting" is just a load of dogshit tbh. I've yet to receive a DM from anyone making serious complaints in the game. So if people want to speak down to me like im some sort of cunt - when all I am doing is protecting the integrity of "AN APPORVED GAME AND SETUP" you can honestly go suck a dick

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Was just doing some digging and found this little paragraph on the insane cop on mafia wiki:

"Insane Cop is rarely used in hidden setups as it causes town to self-destruct through no fault of its own."

Pretty on point from my PoV having seen Ace literally suicide and me being heavily sussed for wanting to lynch the other red check. :heston
Cool story tbh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
game state is mechanically fked bro

we need to clense this shite and asap b4 we start bleeding townies lmao

the people casually ignoring the cop results and watching town fight itself r worst than the ppl in the cop results forreal
Got any names as to who these people are?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well you know I can't rep you out at the moment - but you are quitting the game, because you are unhappy because I made the point that the game has been checked.

If you joined the game - with no intention of playing, I'm not sure what you're problem is. Other than you are trolling me for some reason.
Idc if it's angleshooty but Juice and Ace wouldn't be arguing like this if this was a PLAY from Ace

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
ACE MARVEL HAS BEEN MODKILLED

1PuQ68KgKk9nlgNoptwWFHul2gdSIvLYMCDCm4ZTXOLKjRFAvGLFdRigXiEwkDg9Oh4EYgyfsZKec7YH8JKIYAGwKl12ERro_T271pFsL1rFXvMDmCvv6i8PpeWost5O14xsp6rzCPpucSPJ2swj2AWC3V0BZxyWWvn4MOjxLF6JockeStkLtrYjhA

You are Hercule Poirot [Suchet-verse]
You are the world’s greatest detective - who does his greatest work at night. You are the town’s cop.

You visit one person every night and you receive a report with that person’s alignment.

You are TOWN ALIGNED and win when ALL THREATS to the train have been eliminated

COP REVEAL
Inverse Cop
Results are the opposite of what they should be. (Once the player realizes they are Inverse, they can produce effective results by reporting the opposite of what they discover.
Oh well so much for that

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
No idea who approved this but that role is simply a bastard role