Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Wait what on part 1? U think rdk n poyser r making u back off me? On what grounds?

Also since u opened the floor, what do do when I flip town big guy?

If you are mafia, either one of them could also be mafia and possibly be trying to put me off going for you or alternatively trying to flip things over on me. It would be a subtle way of taking the heat off of a teammate.

For the second part, my answer is exactly the same as what you said to me when I asked you what happens if Pein was lynched and flipped town.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROAAACHIIIINGGG!!!!!

Current Stats

- Power Level = 8%

- Scums To Find = 4~6

- Just Ate = Scooby Cereal

- Threat Level = In Danger

- Spam Level = Ultra

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you are mafia, either one of them could also be mafia and possibly be trying to put me off going for you or alternatively trying to flip things over on me. It would be a subtle way of taking the heat off of a teammate.

For the second part, my answer is exactly the same as what you said to me when I asked you what happens if Pein was lynched and flipped town.
So u go back to junk? Interestimg.

I dont buy ur rdk/poyser paired w me off both of them pointing out u were reading into a post too literally. Thats not a defence n no one is even voting me. Its you that read wrong n u being corrected, not a defence. I think ur way off base here

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Should I be voting someone I saw I got tagged to vote Junk. Can anyone give me quick reasoning I won't be able to read back until later
have u been able to fully catch up by now? uve been saying later twice atleast, when is later lol

Junkette

Reaction score
I disagree in principle on letting ppl live on the chance their role is good. N i made it pretty clear i dont think anyone CAN read is the point. So no, thats not all there is to it. Its my opinion n thats yours
i mean not shooting someone cause they can be a power role can be anyone at this junkture.

if you strongly feel someone is scum shoot the shot, or be a team player and shoot whoever gives us more info, but that's me so ehhhh

this haza defense of the slot, is weird.

Junkette

Reaction score
This makes no fucking sense

he wants to lynch tpein because he thinks tpein is scum, how is this in any way hard to understand? I’m so confused by what you and mando are pushing here lmao

like why are you guys asking him about what a tpein town flip tells you about junk? He’s already said he’s not sure on scum but they fit together in his world, what do you think he’s gonna say??

one of you is scum and is using a tpein town flip against jeff here. I’m CALLING IT
honestly i'm confused lol, sue me.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
So u go back to junk? Interestimg.

I dont buy ur rdk/poyser paired w me off both of them pointing out u were reading into a post too literally. Thats not a defence n no one is even voting me. Its you that read wrong n u being corrected, not a defence. I think ur way off base here

No, I meant that we’d analyse the wagons, I’d be on the back foot, etc. What you said to me.

It’s a theory based on very little. I was asked to explain something and I did, based on a minor point. I purposely picked at a minor, off the cuff post of yours to see how people would react. They reacted to it and I was asked to share my thoughts on what those reactions COULD mean. That’s what I did. If people want to make of that what they will, then that’s up to them.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
bitch the site was down and i'm a cook, you think i gopt fucking time ina shift to play mafia, real life happens consider it fuck.
did u provide thoughts on those on ur wagon?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
LEARN YOUR PLAYERS, THEY EXCVUSE MY VIBE CAUSE IT'S JUST ME BEING ME LEARN THE FOOKIN DIFFERENCE.

Smark prob scum honestly.
what hes saying makes sense. r u okay with players saying u r easy to town and scum read?

id like to think the junk i know is alot more competitive. no way u think u r this easy to read yeah?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No, I meant that we’d analyse the wagons, I’d be on the back foot, etc. What you said to me.

It’s a theory based on very little. I was asked to explain something and I did, based on a minor point. I purposely picked at a minor, off the cuff post of yours to see how people would react. They reacted to it and I was asked to share my thoughts on what those reactions COULD mean. That’s what I did. If people want to make of that what they will, then that’s up to them.
But is it a theory or is it just you staining n making pairings (which u did earlier paint in a bad light w me via junk/pein) or is it u backtracking on sussing a post that was obviously not a hint?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like i dont really believe u sussed me as a trap for others to react ...

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
But is it a theory or is it just you staining n making pairings (which u did earlier paint in a bad light w me via junk/pein) or is it u backtracking on sussing a post that was obviously not a hint?

Or it’s neither of those things and it’s just a theory which I said it was?

I mean, it’s pretty rich to say that I’m here making things up and staining and you’ve potentially done that twice to me in the same post for giving two potential reasons why I’d be saying what I have been?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Esp that ur still saying u wanna push me (or try to get a feeler out) yet ur saying u intentionally picked that post as a trap? N then magically u cought rdk n poyser as potential pals?

Thats a lot of hoops!

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Like i dont really believe u sussed me as a trap for others to react ...

Believe what you want to, dude. I’ve told you how it is and whether you and anyone else choose to believe me or not is out of my hands.