Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
95% accurate meta read is what I've claimed to bring to the table, if that isn't to your liking I can't help you, and I'm not about to agree to your arbitrary standard on what is sufficient reason for a read and what isn't.
we can reach a mutual disagreement then. its up to lethal now to play by that standard

how flexible is ur meta read of him. whats the margin of change?

and what do u think of RDK scum reading lethal too

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Y'ALL HAVE LESS THAN 4.5 HOURS FOR NIGHT OPTIONS - and options won't be accepted after this time.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If T-Pein flips scum I couldn't care less about how we got there or whether the interactions that lead to it fulfilled any sort of rhetorical standard imotbh
looks pretty suboptimal to me, we really cant agree on our approaches

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's just so boring you know, it's like I can set my clock to what's going to happen if I say you might be scum.
Get over it and play the game , ive drawn non town a lot so its obviously not personal. I keep trying to talk to u like a human in games n u refuse to answer basic questions. Then wonder why im mad. Its equally frustrating mate

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Get over it and play the game , ive drawn non town a lot so its obviously not personal. I keep trying to talk to u like a human in games n u refuse to answer basic questions. Then wonder why im mad. Its equally frustrating mate
he gains pleasure by playing scummy on purpose. im sure hes aware of it so ye

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I interacted with him on the issue. He said that yes my point is problematic, don't know if it brought him down from 95% land though
I've reread the posts and frankly don't find them alarming. He prefaces everything he says with "I'd prefer not to deal with Ekko right now because" and then brings up the reason he later backtracks on. I don't think it's a particularly stinky move if all you're doing is saying you don't feel like interacting with someone, whereas saying you find someone scummy because of those reasons, ye that'd be an actual issue.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
My leans

Junkette - comes in with that post about voting ekko to which i jokingly said yeah lets do it never actually casting the vote cause it's way to early (obvious joke post) but then immediately flips saying ha I caught you hey everyone look at him, lets all vote him. Even though my response was explained has yet to unvote so still hoping it takes hold I guess? As ekko said she wasted even trying to sus out ekko by immediately going after me why not go with it for a minute to follow up the way ekko reacts? as she said if he reacted a certain way she'd get a better grasp on him, but before that can happen she goes after me, so she wastes the potential read her opening was supposed to get her and yet still claims he's leading her sus list along with myself? Then begs for validation on the opening, that was wasted, hey everyone look at me look how well i did look at nightstalker. Seems like a scum play.

Tweet - while I think he was actually confused by what I was saying he jumped on that train super quick so quick that he voted me before junk did. Then gets pinged because RD announces that he won't be on much (why? announcing you won't be on as much as normal is imo worthy of noting it's better than just ghosting)

Everyone else seems pretty genuine in trying to figure out what's going on with everyone. Junkette just seems focused on trying to get a specific suspect going and with when it began seemed to early for such a narrow focus. Tweet is only a slight lean mainly because he was so quick to follow.
I really don't like this post. 1/4 of this game read and I think Junk and Tweet are Town. I really haven't liked McNight's game at all up to this point.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
he deserves to die as much as the other inactives

its unfair to single him out. stop angle shooting whether he is online or not
Oh so you've already been the one who arbitrarily decides where the border is between active players and inactive players, and now you're also the one who decides which inactives are off limits and which ones are actually, definitely free to pounce on.

"ok"

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
My opinion on the topic btw is to cop the inactives rather than vig unclaimed roles

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
we can reach a mutual disagreement then. its up to lethal now to play by that standard

how flexible is ur meta read of him. whats the margin of change?

and what do u think of RDK scum reading lethal too
I've considered his point and so far it hasn't changed my mind.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Let's say there's a reason I stopped answering where I did and it may or may not become apparent down the line kay

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I've reread the posts and frankly don't find them alarming. He prefaces everything he says with "I'd prefer not to deal with Ekko right now because" and then brings up the reason he later backtracks on. I don't think it's a particularly stinky move if all you're doing is saying you don't feel like interacting with someone, whereas saying you find someone scummy because of those reasons, ye that'd be an actual issue.
Actually I'm not even sure I agree he backtracked at all, his opening was more like a blanket statement based on previous games and what he seems to be saying is he might talk to Ekko after all because his gripe doesn't currently apply to this game.