Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
jeff said that tpein and junk can be a team and he scum read both at a certain point, however was unsure about either.

tpein's deconstruction here is a simple why me and not junk first?

to which jeff said junk can be town but tpein is more scummy

tpein's deconstruction here is going bk to the root of the case and saying if junk is town then jeff doesnt have a case / his case was mostly based on junk/tpein being aligned

jeff now need to properly establish a case on why tpein is scum independently of junk. this is where we r right now
But junk being town doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have a case on tpein…

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
its not a backtrack, its a forward chronological update as i reply while reading
Not really, as in the first part you’re saying tpein completely deconstructed Jeffs case and looked much better in the interaction, then you’re saying oh well he didn’t deconstruct it enough lol

it’s 100% a backtrack

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Because to me it serves literally no purpose other than to A) make a show of the fact that you don’t believe him and B) act as something you can point back to later

other than that it adds absolutely nothing to the game, and doesn’t really come from a townie mindset, where it would obviously be much better to let scum stew on the WIFOM of Ace’s posts, rather than spell out that you didn’t believe him
this is if he was town, the logic doesnt apply if ace is scum. i do not approve of what he is doing, regardless of his alignment

i dont believe his backtrack. i didnt buy him shooting me either as thats pretty stupid to claim so i assumed he meant mafia killing me.

the purpose u can attain from this is my stance on it, now u have my thoughts on whatever ace was doing. why should i remain quiet about it? what happens if he was mafia and we allow him to do this nonsense and get away with it?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
nothing i said is a universal truth, its a mere personal preference to not lynch among top 33% of the players in day 1 unless one of them looks super scummy

whether the others follow it or not is up to them, i dont tell them to follow me or i will kill their mum

people have brains of their own everyone can feel free to say whatever they like or dislike. if people follow what i say maybe.. just maybe.... that means they agree with it. have u ever thought of that before tweet?
I have, it's just that you're so relentless in trying to pursue others that I can't keep up with the sheer volume, so I gotta compensate by using harsher language.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
this is if he was town, the logic doesnt apply if ace is scum. i do not approve of what he is doing, regardless of his alignment

i dont believe his backtrack. i didnt buy him shooting me either as thats pretty stupid to claim so i assumed he meant mafia killing me.

the purpose u can attain from this is my stance on it, now u have my thoughts on whatever ace was doing. why should i remain quiet about it? what happens if he was mafia and we allow him to do this nonsense and get away with it?
This can’t be real

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I have, it's just that you're so relentless in trying to pursue others that I can't keep up with the sheer volume, so I gotta compensate by using harsher language.
i reckon if i ask u to establish this from the thread u will be able to?

as in tell me where i relentlessly pursued others onto something thats illogical and forced them to do it

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
obviously tweet if u flip town here we will trust in that meta read of urs, maybe just maaaybeee

nah probably not

but ye
Thanks for reaffirming that trying to talk to you in a mafia game is just a colossal waste of patience

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Im just not enjoying the last few games and certain peoples attitudes. Think its best i step back again as i dont like ppl annoying me so much. I find tweet almost untalkable to half the time or he half refuses to play as an example. Marvels attitude 2 games now. Was already not a fan of pein or ekkos styles (tho he seems a bit btr this time). It puts me in a bad mood i guess
Breh imagine how I feel, I can't even dare to venture that you might be scum without getting scum read for it myself

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
you are telling me its better to let scum wifom on ace's posts, arent they wifoming it now if he is town? me commenting on it should not stop them

additionally, if i am part of the scum team i already know ace is town so me commenting on it FOR SURE does not affect mafia, because i am mafia myself and i made that comment

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
How did this clear that for you?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
It cleared his thoughts on the situation, not junk. Just simply wanted his thoughts

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
why? its right there in front of u
Cos it’s fucking stupid

how would not making your post be “letting him get away with it”? What exactly did that post do to stop him getting away with it lmao? It makes no sense

either u end up dead tomorrow and he claims vig in which case he’s clearly telling the truth, or you don’t and he sticks to saying he’s vanilla and will have to deal with the grilling at the time he claims. There’s no getting away with it, and nothing you did has altered anything other than to virtue signal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you are telling me its better to let scum wifom on ace's posts, arent they wifoming it now if he is town? me commenting on it should not stop them

additionally, if i am part of the scum team i already know ace is town so me commenting on it FOR SURE does not affect mafia, because i am mafia myself and i made that comment
Yes no fucking shit

I said the post doesn’t come from a townie point of view