Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Wtf

this is mafia. It’s almost never dealing in facts. Seriously wtf is this point. Of course it’s what he thinks, that’s the whole point of a read ffs

this attack is disingenuous as fuck
thats what i said, he is only thinking it. its not a fact
he is saying vig should shoot tpein as if its a fact, and mocking tpein as if he caught him already

i have no issue with him thinking one way or another regarding tpein's read being fake or not. i also stated that i wud be down to pursue his tpein read further when the time comes and help him out with it

i also stated he might have caught tpein but for the wrong reason

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ekko the way u talk sometimes its like ur backhandingly agreeing pein is scum but u want my case to b better. Its quite fascinating to me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
tpein was not rly defending himself, it looked more like he is deconstructing jeff's weak arguments and dismissing them

i have already commented on tpein's posts lacking fire and being too dismissive

at the beginning of their interaction, tpein's replies looked better to me as they match what i wud have said and said already yesterday when i asked jeff why tpein over junk since he scum reads both

the interaction evolved into tpein being scum and junk being town possibility. for this possibility jeff needs to build up the case properly for tpein to address it imo, otherwise tpein can rinse and repeat the same defense
He wasn’t deconstructing anything though because he was “deconstructing” stuff that Jeff hadn’t said…

idk how you got this impression from reading their interaction. Like legit have no idea how you’d arrive here

unless you have TMI about tpein

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Why make this post

what you trying to achieve?
this shud be a question he asks me not u

i am expressing that i do not believe his backtrack, or initial hints for that matter and i disapprove of this play

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The backtrack to “oh well maybe he caught tpein for the wrong reasons” just make the original take 100x worse imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The backtrack to “oh well maybe he caught tpein for the wrong reasons” just make the original take 100x worse imo
Ok good u see this too :)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
this shud be a question he asks me not u

i am expressing that i do not believe his backtrack, or initial hints for that matter and i disapprove of this play
Why did you feel the need to publicly display that you didn’t believe his backtrack? What purpose was that gonna serve other than to shape your own image?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko the way u talk sometimes its like ur backhandingly agreeing pein is scum but u want my case to b better. Its quite fascinating to me
not "backhandingly agreeing" that he is scum, but i think there is a chance he could be so im willing to explore it with u

if tpein has replied to u with more fire and completely crumbled ur weak case he wud have looked much much better

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wasnt sure if i was being bias or paranoid but poyser bringing it up simultaneously :owens3

Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Why did you feel the need to publicly display that you didn’t believe his backtrack? What purpose was that gonna serve other than to shape your own image?
i do not have an issue with publicly calling out what i like or dont like. the prime intension of it is to disapprove of whatever he is doing, how my image gets shaped by this is a byproduct

can u tell me from ur PoV how this shapes my image?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
He wasn’t deconstructing anything though because he was “deconstructing” stuff that Jeff hadn’t said…

idk how you got this impression from reading their interaction. Like legit have no idea how you’d arrive here

unless you have TMI about tpein
jeff said that tpein and junk can be a team and he scum read both at a certain point, however was unsure about either.

tpein's deconstruction here is a simple why me and not junk first?

to which jeff said junk can be town but tpein is more scummy

tpein's deconstruction here is going bk to the root of the case and saying if junk is town then jeff doesnt have a case / his case was mostly based on junk/tpein being aligned

jeff now need to properly establish a case on why tpein is scum independently of junk. this is where we r right now

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i do not have an issue with publicly calling out what i like or dont like. the prime intension of it is to disapprove of whatever he is doing, how my image gets shaped by this is a byproduct

can u tell me from ur PoV how this shapes my image?
Because to me it serves literally no purpose other than to A) make a show of the fact that you don’t believe him and B) act as something you can point back to later

other than that it adds absolutely nothing to the game, and doesn’t really come from a townie mindset, where it would obviously be much better to let scum stew on the WIFOM of Ace’s posts, rather than spell out that you didn’t believe him

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
its not a backtrack, its a forward chronological update as i reply while reading