Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I hope Mafia lets me make it to the end; I'd really like to see this game through.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Imma get smark lynched lads.
Unless he dies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Here is where I am at after reading tweets theory last night.

TP, Tommy, and Abi are town and myself.

Wouldn't lynch any of them but understand my poe standing this game.

Tweet is survivor.

That leaves Gip, Smark, and McHenry.

Tweet was trying to figure out the whole roleblock thing with Jeff.

I am not putting anything that smark has said as 100 percent but if he was a watcher and saw McHenry visit Jeff.

The same night Jeff said he sung his carol to McHenry is the first night if two deaths. Jeff said he thought he was rolebloccked but his role states that the person was not home it won't go through. That night RDK and Doddsy died if I am thinking of the right night.

Junk was the doctor so we don't have one that night to stop a mafia kill.

The next night Jeff croaked along with TP. Tweet is claiming to have shot at tp and we have assumed scum killed Jeff. What if Tweet and mafia shot at the same person or they took a shot at gip and he survived due to his BP?

Am I making any sense or am I overthinking things as rhe game is winding down?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Here is where I am at after reading tweets theory last night.

TP, Tommy, and Abi are town and myself.

Wouldn't lynch any of them but understand my poe standing this game.

Tweet is survivor.

That leaves Gip, Smark, and McHenry.

Tweet was trying to figure out the whole roleblock thing with Jeff.

I am not putting anything that smark has said as 100 percent but if he was a watcher and saw McHenry visit Jeff.

The same night Jeff said he sung his carol to McHenry is the first night if two deaths. Jeff said he thought he was rolebloccked but his role states that the person was not home it won't go through. That night RDK and Doddsy died if I am thinking of the right night.

Junk was the doctor so we don't have one that night to stop a mafia kill.

The next night Jeff croaked along with TP. Tweet is claiming to have shot at tp and we have assumed scum killed Jeff. What if Tweet and mafia shot at the same person or they took a shot at gip and he survived due to his BP?

Am I making any sense or am I overthinking things as rhe game is winding down?

That theory is great, for you, Gip and Smark. Abi has been going for Lethal all game we finally get him so he's purest town in my eyes. TP fought for it to which also clears him for me. You clear your self on nothing at all I mean you have to it's how the game is.

You ignore Smark protecting the roleblocker. The guy that blocked Jeff n2. The same guy that had a shot to take as well. You list gip as an unknown and then somewhat clear him saying he might have been attacked but bp saved him.

This post doesn't help you in my eyes because now you're semi protecting smark the guy that protected Lethal.

GIP is SK
Smark and Wang scum then another unkown? Maths is hard.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
That theory is great, for you, Gip and Smark. Abi has been going for Lethal all game we finally get him so he's purest town in my eyes. TP fought for it to which also clears him for me. You clear your self on nothing at all I mean you have to it's how the game is.

You ignore Smark protecting the roleblocker. The guy that blocked Jeff n2. The same guy that had a shot to take as well. You list gip as an unknown and then somewhat clear him saying he might have been attacked but bp saved him.

This post doesn't help you in my eyes because now you're semi protecting smark the guy that protected Lethal.

GIP is SK
Smark and Wang scum then another unkown? Maths is hard.
TP has been fighting for Lethal since for version 1.

I don't trust you, gip or smark at all.

Do you know for a fact that they roleblocked Jeff he suspected it correct? The only thing you have going for you is the fact that you was town in life 1. Jeff said he suspects he was role blocked.

The fact youbare saying that he was roleblocked for certain is because you don't want people looking at you.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm town I didn't get the message what else should I think other than roleblock, plus the fact we just killed roleblock. Smark was protecting him. It's pretty linear.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I didn’t protect anyone. I had concrete info and I wanted to follow it and I said today we would go after lethal. Scum weren’t going to win yesterday I made it very clear I wanted to lynch McHenry first and then lethal today.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The problem that I foresaw coming because TP pretty much said it point blank yesterday when he was trying to convince anybody to lynch Lethal first that if McHenry didn’t go first McHenry wasn’t gonna go at all pretty much and I still for see that coming because he made it so obvious that he still wants to lynch me today.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I didn’t protect anyone. I had concrete info and I wanted to follow it and I said today we would go after lethal. Scum weren’t going to win yesterday I made it very clear I wanted to lynch McHenry first and then lethal today.
You were diverting from him every time @Sister Abigail brought it up. Saying we'll go after the other guy TOMMORROW is convient when all you have to do is come up with another reason TOMORROW.

My local bar has a sign Free Beer TOMMORROW guess what it's never tomorrow only today.

Reactions: The Gipper

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You were diverting from him every time @Sister Abigail brought it up. Saying we'll go after the other guy TOMMORROW is convient when all you have to do is come up with another reason TOMORROW.

My local bar has a sign Free Beer TOMMORROW guess what it's never tomorrow only today.

The only diverting that was going on was the diverting away from the info that I had on you. That’s the diversion. We just happen to get lucky that we happen to catch your partner yesterday. There’s nothing convenient about me saying point-blank that I wanted to lynch Lethal next because if I even tried to not lynch lethal after we lynched you and you flip scum I would be toast and why would you think I’d even have the power to divert a wagon today if you flip town? Did you just tell on yourself mate?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Everyone read McHenry‘s latest post please very carefully. Man just said I’d try to divert away from Lethal if I had flipped him. The only way that logically makes any sense from his pov is if he knows he flips scum. He knows for a fact that I’d be toast today if he flipped town, lmao.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Me having any bargaining power to divert from a Lethal vote or a vote on myself if I got caught lying on McHenry’s night actions is nonexistent.