Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
That’s cool too. I’m just not gonna beat my head against the wall with the same guy when there’s legitimately nothing I could have done different up to this point. If I hadn’t voted Man, it would’ve looked suspicious. I did, but apparently that suspicious too.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not really as described in the role pm on his flip once you realize you’re getting the opposite results you just flip your results when you start copping people after that so you could still legitimately catch people that way.

The only one that’s useless is TP if he’s not lying.
Oh yeah right, insane and naive and whatnot. I guess my point was that two out of the four existing cop variants are useless

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
ok so sadly sis is not cleared, sorry to burst their bubble and neither is Bedlam

AT LEAST ONE is mafia. I apologize for the the mistake and juice also apologized for wording it different in further chats. unintentional there
Q_Q

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
That’s cool too. I’m just not gonna beat my head against the wall with the same guy when there’s legitimately nothing I could have done different up to this point. If I hadn’t voted Man, it would’ve looked suspicious. I did, but apparently that suspicious too.
If you hadn't mentioned mando constantly voting out of the group I'd have missed it.

Do you have other options for me to look at?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Now that I’m done working for the day, I’m probably gonna spend some time looking at Pein. Need to know if what Man did was intentional or if he actually screwed up.
Also, a lot of people have been talking Lethal so I’m probably gonna do some digging there.
Gip has made some decent points about Wang, and his sudden appearance after being discussed as a mod kill definitely raises a red flag for me. Seems possible that the scum group chat couldn’t gotten his attention to say something so they didn’t lose a teammate.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
12 HOURS LEFT OF NIGHT

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Now that I’m done working for the day, I’m probably gonna spend some time looking at Pein. Need to know if what Man did was intentional or if he actually screwed up.
Also, a lot of people have been talking Lethal so I’m probably gonna do some digging there.
Gip has made some decent points about Wang, and his sudden appearance after being discussed as a mod kill definitely raises a red flag for me. Seems possible that the scum group chat couldn’t gotten his attention to say something so they didn’t lose a teammate.
i got that ping when it happened too, yes

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Alright. I am home finally. Anyone tell me what I have missed before I read back?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Actually was at work and got a notification on my phone to get in here. Wait why is Gip in the game

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Wang is a good one. It's very curious how he came and went just in time

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman