Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
When you have a teammate like Mando who’s l80% likely to be the chopping block no teammate is gonna come lay down go oh I don’t think it’s Mando guys definitely don’t lynch Mando guys no you’re gonna subtlety plant seeds to see if there’s traction to move the wagon and then when town decides they’re ok with trying that new wagon then you subtly start to move people to that wagon. I don’t think anyone is dumb enough to be the former.
i didnt encoursge anyone to move from mando. can u argue othewise?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
heck u moved to abigail and i told u not to huh?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
When you have a teammate like Mando who’s l80% likely to be the chopping block no teammate is gonna come lay down go oh I don’t think it’s Mando guys definitely don’t lynch Mando guys no you’re gonna subtlety plant seeds to see if there’s traction to move the wagon and then when town decides they’re ok with trying that new wagon then you subtly start to move people to that wagon. I don’t think anyone is dumb enough to be the former.
would u say its fair that putting ekko aside, lethal was kind of doing that too? I suppose I could see why abi would accuse of this too, though I dont think you were as aggregious and more getting locked into arguments

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i heard that. i liked ur post
what else u want me to say?
To be honest I'd like you to say a lot less words in total over the course of a game but we've been there and I understand it's not happening. If you read our answers, why do you disregard them?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
My POE at this point consists of Wang, T-Pein and Rawhide, so any of those oughta be a good shout.
so still ok with lethal, noted, interesting.

agree with u on poe tho thats obviously...no the most inspiring. but its what we got

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i didnt encoursge anyone to move from mando. can u argue othewise?

You voted for Letbal and then gave a bunch of reasons why the info on Mando shouldn’t be trusted. All it takes is one person to agree and move their vote.

Read the post you replied to. No scum player would be dumb enough to outwardly say don’t lynch Mando.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
  1. Red Dragon
  2. Switchblade - town on vibe, but poe is unkind now so best i can do is null or poe. reaction seem genuine tho. probably too many arguments to be indie upon more thinking
  3. Lethal Jade - potential manipulative day phase - also not teamed with ekko in all likelyhood
  4. Wangman Page - only posted very near a modkill - gonna be a bit angleshoot - but scum team could have warned him. higher in poe than rawhide atm for me
  5. Captain Holt Tommy Bedlam
  6. T-Pein™ - possible slip put him in poe no matter what
  7. Ekkologix - indie or town most likely - still a stretch his in a team with mando
  8. CraigPelton Rawhide - lol
  9. Sister Abigail
  10. PHEN0M McStalker 2 - admittedly a vibe read as he seems similar than last life. unsure on certain posts but probably not a immediate concern.
  11. Tweet - based on early voting of mando d2 I dont think he fits on an mando team atm
very good point on wang actually

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
heck u moved to abigail and i told u not to huh?

No, you didn’t. You asked me what my questions were. And even if you did, fair enough, but you also talked extensively about solving Holt.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i keep forgetting wang in the game but its a slot that must burn

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
he immediately backtracked cuz he is unable to prove it

reckon i could prove the statements i make
I'm saying it sucks when you play your regular game and some putz comes out and asserts you're talking about nothing but immaterial things

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You voted for Letbal and then gave a bunch of reasons why the info on Mando shouldn’t be trusted. All it takes is one person to agree and move their vote.

Read the post you replied to. No scum player would be dumb enough to outwardly say don’t lynch Mando.
so u agree ekko prob not scum yeh?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
No, you didn’t. You asked me what my questions were. And even if you did, fair enough, but you also talked extensively about solving Holt.
i said the abigail wagon was garbage because the second voter has no idea what hes voting for. i told jeff its a useless wagon but i was still willing to help him if he really wants that pressure

as for holt. there was no way we can push it. we can only wait for him to arrive, be subbed, or killed

unless we take a blind lynch