Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I mean, I think I've done a pretty good job reasoning with the both of you and trying to come to a conclusion. Do you not feel like I've made an attempt to broker peace with you? I feel like it's a pretty unfair thing to say that I have been ignorant or not understanding of the situations and what's going on.

But let's talk about this post game, please! I'm honestly not trying to start arguments or make anyone feel bad.

Unless I missed it somewhere it didn’t seem like you were trying to understand when I was explaining how we do pressure to claim wagons here like you didn’t really want to hear it at all but fair enough we can talk about later.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
He didn’t push Mando. He spent a good chunk of the time talking about holt and then he voted for Lethal and then when I was asking him why he voted for lethal he conveniently stopped talking about Mando in every single reply when I specifically brought up Mando he refused to even comment on it and then when I finally got him to comment on it he kept trying to discount the validity of the two info sources and whether or not we can rely on it.
Do you think him and Mando were performing Wolf theatre? Because that shit was pretty deep and felt pretty needless.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Honestly if you ask people questions and don't care about the answers you shouldn't even ask.

We said that a survivor turning into the SK has happened in this section before but that it was very poorly received, and that therefore the chances that you're right about your theory are very very very slim.
i heard that. i liked ur post
what else u want me to say?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He didn’t push Mando. He spent a good chunk of the time talking about holt and then he voted for Lethal and then when I was asking him why he voted for lethal he conveniently stopped talking about Mando in every single reply when I specifically brought up Mando he refused to even comment on it and then when I finally got him to comment on it he kept trying to discount the validity of the two info sources and whether or not we can rely on it.
also isnt mando voting outside the circle of three the same reason you suspected him even more abi? pretty sure i can even quote you on that , so how come you cant apply that to ekko . to play devils advocate

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
u casually ignoring my interactions with mando?

Your interactions don’t change the fact that you were quite clearly trying to play all three sides of the triangle.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
also isnt mando voting outside the circle of three the same reason you suspected him even more abi? pretty sure i can even quote you on that , so how come you cant apply that to ekko . to play devils advocate
i voted outside the circle but didnt push for lynch outside of it

i was only waiting for holt to post (or be modkilled) before returning back to the trio

i knew all along the lynch was gna be in the trio

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

This. Which is why I was asking him about the Lethal vote to begin with because it didn’t make sense to me when we have the pool of three why were u going outside of it.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
it is yes
i cant address a slip otherwise

or maybe i can
eitherway not letting the slip affect my read of tpein
Cool so if you can make meta reads whenever you please, just leave me the fuck alone whenever I do the same, got it?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Unless I missed it somewhere it didn’t seem like you were trying to understand when I was explaining how we do pressure to claim wagons here like you didn’t really want to hear it at all but fair enough we can talk about later.
Oh no I totally understood what you were saying, I was just saying I wanted questions I could answer and not two votes without anything attached that I didn't feel pressured by. I've been playing online Mafia for a decade. I've played across numerous forums and with many a variety of players. I've hosted a dozen games and have even been a Mafia Mod; I get what people are trying to do and why they might do it. I just didn't agree with your way of handling your vote or my wagon and called you out for it, because I still kind of think of it as scum motivated. I wasn't trying to ignore you or give off the impression I didn't know what was going on with it, I just didn't agree and was trying to get to the bottom of it.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Your interactions don’t change the fact that you were quite clearly trying to play all three sides of the triangle.
i dont care how its perceived. u wanna argue that i defended mando and told others not to lynch him?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
also mandos PoV is 50/50

mine is 33%

stop comparing us

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i dont care how its perceived. u wanna argue that i defended mando and told others not to lynch him?

Mafia is all about perception bro I can’t read your mind and yeah seems like you haven’t heard of subtlety? Lol.