Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
alright smark i have 1k+ posts. give me like 50 if those where i talk about modkills only

do not include a post where i sm game solving

u can include posts where i am replying to u, even tho its mostly on u

do that, and i will look at ur posts and pull out the non game related ones

deal?

here is one right here....
*rolls eyes

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Have we had a Vig flip yet? I know the Unjester needed a day kill on them, but maybe we have a Town Vig that can shoot whenever they want and that's why there was a second kill N2?

vig would probably shoot at RDK since everyone and their mothers was pushing him.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@The Lich King very important question actually. is the survivor wincondition game ending? does town lose if the survivor makes it to f4?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That's super fair and I understand your point completely. Sorry you're so frustrated because I know that's not fun and playing a game shouldnt bring out such emotions.

Switch, game play talk, you hunting down Lethal with us tomorrow?

Why specifically Lethal? I’d rather solve Ekko lol

I think night actions tonight should actually give us a great deal to work with and see if there is in fact still Sarah Killa at large and who they target because in fact Jeff seems to hint at being able to out something tonight.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
the ratio doesnt make sense with 2 survivors and sk

that wud mean

10 town 4 mafia 2 survivors 1 sk

this doesnt sound too fair for town ratio wise. unless there r 3 mafia then maybe

11 town 3 mafia 2 survivor 1 sk

maybe this can work

otherwise i think survivor became sk
You already think the host is bad so why would you make assumptions like these

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I feel good that me, Tommy, Jeff, and Ekko are all Town.

The rest is in the POE.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
maybe from our pov we see u guys the same but we just dont talk about it
could not care less what you and people off site think quite frankly, because I will never go there anyways

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why specifically Lethal? I’d rather solve Ekko lol

I think night actions tonight should actually give us a great deal to work with and see if there is in fact still Sarah Killa at large and who they target because in fact Jeff seems to hint at being able to out something tonight.
Lethal was the only person who wanted to vote outside Jeff's list. Lethal been sussy all game.

Why Ekko?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I will pay zero attention to the slip and everyone else should as well. I think it was faked and meant to cause discourse. That doesn't mean I don't think Tpein could be Wolf here. I think his focus on the Cop shit has been way over hammed and if Ekko and Mando was Wolf theatre, it's the best film I've ever seen. I think there's still an outside shot at Tpein making a power move and claiming Cop because he knew Ace Marvel's check would flip Town.

I did not play in that game nor do I even care about past games usually, especially ones so long ago. I'm also not going to Indie hunt at this stage. Also think Ekko is way too gung ho to be Indie here. This isn't role madness so chances are that Indie wouldn't be fooking stacked and tanky. Can't see Ekko drawing this much attention and being Indie.
Woooooooo I'm not crazyyyyyyyyy thank you so much for this opinion

Reactions: Sister Abigail

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yeah I think there's been way too much talk on things that shouldn't be discussed in thread. I do agree it's unfair that Ekko kept asking about modkills. But the thing is I see what Ekko is logically trying to say, even if it's poorly worded. He wanted Holt mod killed because it literally was affecting game state and holding Town up. Holt had one post and that's just not acceptable. So Ekko commenting on modkilling Holt is a whole separate thing. Now, Tpein comes in, and starts pushing suss on Ekko BECAUSE of the mod kill stuff. Tpein then tries to say that Junk being mod killed is the exact thing Ekko was trying to accomplish with Holt, but it wasn't, because Ekko never asked for a Junk mod kill as Junk had actually posted a bit. So those two things are different in nature, one is about hosting and host duties and it affecting game state, while one is a player using the talk to suss another. I guess I'm just better at reading between the lines in the situation and I think sometimes people let emotion blur them, which I totally can understand, especially when it comes to Ekko and his ways. I completely see your POV and why you're upset, but I think you may be upset for the wrong reasons.
well im not as good as talking as u r so thanks for explaining it

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
survivor might not be protown that sux. explains why they dont wanna claim