Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Like Jeff, you're just being a dummy right now. I think Switch is doing this because he's scum motivated. I'm asking him to move on from Ekko and play the game. My question at the end is to get a reaction from Switch game wise, not emotion wise.
the ego of jeff is unbearable honestly

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
OKAY we arent even playing mafia now we r just shitting on each other

TIME OUT EVERYONE

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How about you ask nicely? Have I sworn at you! Have I done outrageous things? You got mad at me for how I was supposedly playing incorrectly. You chose to come at me emotionally. You called me a clown and a fool. You tried to vote me based on emotions and not thread play. I'm not mad at all in this game, Jeff, I'm just of course going to respond to things I deem to be incorrect. You know I'm never trying to purposely upset or trigger you so I'm not sure why you just amp everything up so high.
this is how i talk and it wont ever change

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
again, completely disregarding what i said and changing the subject.
okay lets say u both r town stop arguing

imma stop arguing with u as well

move on. save this for post game

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i bet scum is freaked out and town is fighting itself in thread

lets leave all our differences behind

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I honestly don’t get how you defend everything he does. This was what I meant by the first comment. You don’t see how hypocritical it is that he mentions modkills in like 30% of his posts and then when the host actually modkills a player people naturally call him out on it and then he goes on a gag ills on posts saying it’s bad to talk about modkills when that’s all he was doing and he did it first and then when others try to stop him from continuing this discussion he makes like 6 more posts on it?

The post you replied was me bypassing actual discussion on the post he made and just pointing out how he once again posted about modkills after saying how sus it was.

If you think I’m scum, that’s an entirely different thing. I’m not forinint a case on Ekko by pretending to be annoyed at Ekko. That’s a dumb play. He’s just legit annoying.
Yeah I think there's been way too much talk on things that shouldn't be discussed in thread. I do agree it's unfair that Ekko kept asking about modkills. But the thing is I see what Ekko is logically trying to say, even if it's poorly worded. He wanted Holt mod killed because it literally was affecting game state and holding Town up. Holt had one post and that's just not acceptable. So Ekko commenting on modkilling Holt is a whole separate thing. Now, Tpein comes in, and starts pushing suss on Ekko BECAUSE of the mod kill stuff. Tpein then tries to say that Junk being mod killed is the exact thing Ekko was trying to accomplish with Holt, but it wasn't, because Ekko never asked for a Junk mod kill as Junk had actually posted a bit. So those two things are different in nature, one is about hosting and host duties and it affecting game state, while one is a player using the talk to suss another. I guess I'm just better at reading between the lines in the situation and I think sometimes people let emotion blur them, which I totally can understand, especially when it comes to Ekko and his ways. I completely see your POV and why you're upset, but I think you may be upset for the wrong reasons.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
For once I will actually stand up for you Echo because that’s kind of funny considering it was originally your theory.
i think that theory is debunked now since it seems poyser was killed by the serial

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Correct me if I'm wrong but is this a

META READ?
it is yes
i cant address a slip otherwise

or maybe i can
eitherway not letting the slip affect my read of tpein

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah I think there's been way too much talk on things that shouldn't be discussed in thread. I do agree it's unfair that Ekko kept asking about modkills. But the thing is I see what Ekko is logically trying to say, even if it's poorly worded. He wanted Holt mod killed because it literally was affecting game state and holding Town up. Holt had one post and that's just not acceptable. So Ekko commenting on modkilling Holt is a whole separate thing. Now, Tpein comes in, and starts pushing suss on Ekko BECAUSE of the mod kill stuff. Tpein then tries to say that Junk being mod killed is the exact thing Ekko was trying to accomplish with Holt, but it wasn't, because Ekko never asked for a Junk mod kill as Junk had actually posted a bit. So those two things are different in nature, one is about hosting and host duties and it affecting game state, while one is a player using the talk to suss another. I guess I'm just better at reading between the lines in the situation and I think sometimes people let emotion blur them, which I totally can understand, especially when it comes to Ekko and his ways. I completely see your POV and why you're upset, but I think you may be upset for the wrong reasons.

I’m upset at hypocrisy.

Whether he thinks there was a justification for mod killing a player, he can’t then go on a tirade against people discussing his comments on it and then continue discussing it as nauseam when asked to stop.

Anyways, let’s move on. We just won’t agree. I wish I had Ekko blinders on to not be annoyed by him. I do.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Good news everyone!

What am I even saying.

GREAT news!

I think after this game I'll unmute T-Pein and mute Ekko instead, see how that works out.

:cozy

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So Lethal is for sure next and I feel confident that's a Wolf flip. Who are Mando and Lethal's mates? Is it Tpein? Is it Switch? Is it maybe Tweet?