Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
we may keep u longer and do lethal tpein first. u can be the survivor who became serial

poyser never scum read u
You haven't parsed what Smark and I said about your survivor/SK theory at all have you?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also why would you expect Poyser to scum read me

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Dude, seriously shut the fuck up. You can’t be the one constantly bringing modkills and then try to paint people that think YOU mentioning it is stupid as fuck. Don’t say stupid shit and people won’t comment on it. Simple.
me bringing modkill doesnt justify u saying i want junk modkilled

i brough modkill on specific players. not on junk

i didn't say modkil jeff? i didnt say modkill smark??? i didnt say modkill junk??

r u okay bro??

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Sister Abigail please tell me again I’m the one that needs to stop. He’s still posting about this nonsense.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
you didnt answer what you expect MY reaction to be here. I dont disagree with them being different players but that slip coming while I'm unvoting them AND myself ragin to quit over all the shit in the thread. I don't think you can candidly accuse me of faking that and truly believe it.

now like I said, I believe you that you yourself doubt its a slip but it certainly wasn't an immediate thought for me, more so a celebratory fucking lol at the most opportune of times.

Are you suspecting me still for it by the way?
I gotta admit your reaction would probably be the same whether it was an actual slip or a PLAY, and I'm not currently suspecting you.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You got emotional and 'decided' you were voting for me and that's it. You can't be trusted anymore this game. I think Mafia would gladly keep you around.
why do you always omit context to fit your narrative.. im not going to redo the whole argument with you, but i gave plenty of reasons for voting and why you looked sus. i was wrong. emotions had noting to do with it, and seriously stop bringing up my emotions and gaslighting me. we can disagree without you making assumptions on my emotional state. i got angry at haza for the same reason, argue in good faith for just dont talk to me

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why is your tongue so far up his ass he’s the one that’s doing it lol
Because you're being annoying as well. What's the point of keeping this up? You told me you were so emotionally drained from him last night that you couldn't engage with me, yet here you are again.

This is what I mean about the disrespect. All I asked you was to stop, nothing more, and this is the response you get. All of you are so fucking emotional and can't see past your own point of view. You're trashing this game just as much as anyone and I think it's time to just move forward with this game.

You most feel pretty silly you were wrong about me and Mando now, don't you?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
no
I will not give you an extra day.
lol its not in ur control m8

unless u r saying u wud kill me b4 i lynch u

no matter. u cant kill me because my town flip spells ur disaster

i am basically immortal now because of how mafia spent so many resources to set me up they cant afford to kill me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and the reason i got mad is because all you weirdos from your little clique website all gaslight and then act like victims afterwards ,its so fucking annoying :heston

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
why do you always omit context to fit your narrative.. im not going to redo the whole argument with you, but i gave plenty of reasons for voting and why you looked sus. i was wrong. emotions had noting to do with it, and seriously stop bringing up my emotions and gaslighting me. we can disagree without you making assumptions on my emotional state. i got angry at haza for the same reason, argue in good faith for just dont talk to me
You are one of the most emotional players I've ever experienced, Jeff. You get caught in your own head and ego and just go off for no reason. Just because you can't see my POV last night, doesn't mean you get to call me a fool or a clown. You were clearly wrong about Mando and I was clearly right, so there must be some merit to how I'm playing. You complain how burnt out you are and how others drag down this section, yet you continuously and needlessly engage in this type of shit.