Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Is everyone else seeing this hypocritical motherfucker still talking about the modkills after he’s calling everyone else out for it?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What are the chances keeping Ekko alive would play beneficial that he’d actually hit mafia anytime soon?
they r forced to keep me alive because they r setting me up for lynch. killing me here ruins everything for them

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
they r forced to keep me alive because they r setting me up for lynch. killing me here ruins everything for them

If you’re town, sure, but I was asking Jeff if you were the serial killer would it be worth not lynching you tomorrow.

Tonight will tell. Hit scum tonight.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
well idk if tp is actually the rolecop so I cant answer the former so Ill say scum team could have copped ekko, yes.
its possible yes
can explain why they want to get rid of my role so badly but they r only outing themselves in the process

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
yeah id agree they look pretty bad this phase.

any thoughts on the "slip" , if you think its a slip, and tpeins slot?

thoughts on ekko looking like he did as indy in xmas mafia (i wanna say u played but i could be wrong)
I will pay zero attention to the slip and everyone else should as well. I think it was faked and meant to cause discourse. That doesn't mean I don't think Tpein could be Wolf here. I think his focus on the Cop shit has been way over hammed and if Ekko and Mando was Wolf theatre, it's the best film I've ever seen. I think there's still an outside shot at Tpein making a power move and claiming Cop because he knew Ace Marvel's check would flip Town.

I did not play in that game nor do I even care about past games usually, especially ones so long ago. I'm also not going to Indie hunt at this stage. Also think Ekko is way too gung ho to be Indie here. This isn't role madness so chances are that Indie wouldn't be fooking stacked and tanky. Can't see Ekko drawing this much attention and being Indie.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
For the record you’re definitely onto something because the knives flavoring was definitely the old-school way of looking at serial killer kills which is why bulletproof vest with pacifically for guns the gun smith wouldn’t catch a serial killer but gunsmith would get a guilty on a cop etc.
like i said the surviver likely turned serial otherwise they would claim now

there is no reason to hide it unless u r bad survivor

and i cannot be survivor from my interactions with poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think you live because in the most non offensive way, I think your reads are off. Doubt Tommy is the option since he just subbed in and is supposed VT.
I mean, what exactly did you accomplish other than get votes on you, ekko looking susser than before. mando got finished because of a slip and tommy coming in and also not looking very scummy. im not sure where ur getting this idea you solved anything by pointing to the only other person who would make sense from ur pov. but i digress!

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You do realize that when I eventually flip town you gonna get lynched right after?
Pretending that you believe it just to take me down?
sad!

@Mandalorian

umbrella-middle-finger.gif

that was dirty.
using fake slips is hella lame and mod should lowkey stop them.
why did u move lethal from town to scum please

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you’re town, sure, but I was asking Jeff if you were the serial killer would it be worth not lynching you tomorrow.

Tonight will tell. Hit scum tonight.
oh always lynch scum

dont indi hunt unless a certain scenario happens overnight and u should know what i mean

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
like i said the surviver likely turned serial otherwise they would claim now

there is no reason to hide it unless u r bad survivor

and i cannot be survivor from my interactions with poyser

Potentially yes but this section hates survivors and lynches them a lot for no reason.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I will pay zero attention to the slip and everyone else should as well. I think it was faked and meant to cause discourse. That doesn't mean I don't think Tpein could be Wolf here. I think his focus on the Cop shit has been way over hammed and if Ekko and Mando was Wolf theatre, it's the best film I've ever seen. I think there's still an outside shot at Tpein making a power move and claiming Cop because he knew Ace Marvel's check would flip Town.

I did not play in that game nor do I even care about past games usually, especially ones so long ago. I'm also not going to Indie hunt at this stage. Also think Ekko is way too gung ho to be Indie here. This isn't role madness so chances are that Indie wouldn't be fooking stacked and tanky. Can't see Ekko drawing this much attention and being Indie.
probably true and fair point

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
so pause my theory because ive noticed something actually , bolded in red

with that information we can put forward a hypothesis that Doddsy was killed by scum. RDK would then be the indie kill. and who was RDK pushing other than me? No other than Ekko himself.

And before you say: what about you? What about Jeff? Well RDK only sussed me on the basis of a bad tpein result and he himself called me town on all other accounts, sillies!
i was pushing rdk as well

also this tells us poyser was killed by the serial? cuz it says "same as previous murder"

which means survivor turning into serial theory is likely false

good catch

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I mean, what exactly did you accomplish other than get votes on you, ekko looking susser than before. mando got finished because of a slip and tommy coming in and also not looking very scummy. im not sure where ur getting this idea you solved anything by pointing to the only other person who would make sense from ur pov. but i digress!
You got emotional and 'decided' you were voting for me and that's it. You can't be trusted anymore this game. I think Mafia would gladly keep you around.

Reactions: T-Pein™

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
now regardless of all that @Sister Abigail , def push lethal to claim tomorrow before we even bother with tpein