Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
nice we can policy lynch him again until he starts playing genuine then wooo

lethal's replies to haza btw is just as bad as tpeins replies to jeff if u follow the same metric or dismissive weak sauce no fire replies
Lethal isn’t not playing genuine, he is pretty sensitive to the pressure as his previous 1000 blow ups over little to nothing demonstrate. When he’s being grilled he is liable to backtrack, lie about his previous thoughts to try and make his actions look better than they were or deflect onto a weaker target. It’s all really just a panic to get whoever is grilling him to leave him alone lol

btw, why are you so obsessed with shielding tpein, someone you say might be scum?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ur mixing me up with tpein here? if not u r more than welcomed to bring the quotes we can discuss them (if u found any)

also just a page or 2 before that discussion i said poyser probably looks town off that junk vote. ur posts to me are mostly NAI. u remain null/town. if u could catch up on the game and give thoughts on the other players it wud be much appreciated, starting with lethal and RDK

instead of this you can just say this:

here is haza's case for you @T-Pein™ . in bulletpoints

- haza thinks u r scum because u did not give a read on junk when he thinks you should have

can you address this please. just one bulletpoint
jeff not haza*

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i dont belive lethal is okay with players town reading him this easy based on meta, id like to think hes not

otherwise we have a junk 2.0

im done with meta reads
It doesn’t make sense mate

lethal is town

someone says hey lethal is playing to his town meta, so he’s probably town!

lethal thinks said person is correct because after all, he is town

where would the problem fall exactly? From lethals perspective?

from the outside we can pick it apart, but expecting lethal himself to have a problem with it and using it against him that he doesn’t is bizarre as fuck

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Lethal isn’t not playing genuine, he is pretty sensitive to the pressure as his previous 1000 blow ups over little to nothing demonstrate. When he’s being grilled he is liable to backtrack, lie about his previous thoughts to try and make his actions look better than they were or deflect onto a weaker target. It’s all really just a panic to get whoever is grilling him to leave him alone lol
so its NAI?
so how come tweet is this confident lethals town

btw, why are you so obsessed with shielding tpein, someone you say might be scum?
this question is inaccurate, u wud have to first show me where i am displaying "obsession" with shielding tpein before i can answer this

also the read list that u quoted has tpein as null/town so even if i think he can be scum, the chances of him being town r more imo, so the condition u r holding me to is false

i cannot answer such question

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ur mixing me up with tpein here? if not u r more than welcomed to bring the quotes we can discuss them (if u found any)

also just a page or 2 before that discussion i said poyser probably looks town off that junk vote. ur posts to me are mostly NAI. u remain null/town. if u could catch up on the game and give thoughts on the other players it wud be much appreciated, starting with lethal and RDK

instead of this you can just say this:

here is haza's case for you @T-Pein™ . in bulletpoints

- haza thinks u r scum because u did not give a read on junk when he thinks you should have

can you address this please. just one bulletpoint
I’m not mixing you up with tpein

poyser is absolutely lost in the sauce lol

whether thats genuine or ingenuine lost is still to be determined

tbh that wud be cool too

@Poyser post jeff's case (independent of junk) in bulletpoint please. surely u must have memorized it byheart with how u approached us here

mostly because of people throwing accusations but unable to back them up causing awkward af stalemates
These posts don’t really suggest any kind of town read on me and the middle quote in particular is clearly implying I’m being disingenuous lol, again doesn’t really point to a townread.

to me, if you’re saying I’m town then this is even worse. Because you’re essentially trying to discredit my posts as things that shouldn’t be listened to

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It doesn’t make sense mate

lethal is town

someone says hey lethal is playing to his town meta, so he’s probably town!

lethal thinks said person is correct because after all, he is town

where would the problem fall exactly? From lethals perspective?

from the outside we can pick it apart, but expecting lethal himself to have a problem with it and using it against him that he doesn’t is bizarre as fuck
the problem lies in the dept of the read given and the player's ego, or atleast how i perceive it

imo lethal would not be fine with someone casually town reading him for meta, because that just means he can easily be scum read for meta

in another game we played in another site lethal was arguing how hard he was to read post game after he was lynched as scum, i do not think he looks at someone reading him town this easily and is okay with it because then the reverse has to be true

the problem does not have to be a massive complication, but i expect atleast some wariness from lethal towards tweet, not complete acceptance. i have seen this wariness come but it was a after we brought it up

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if someone just comes here and says i am 95% confident u r town based on meta, will u not show some wariness towards that read?

will u be okay with someone completely reading u easily based on meta, when meta can be altered purposely to make ur scum play look like town player

good players change their metas every game so they do not have a defined single meta making their scum game hard to read. so does lethal not think hes a good player?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
so its NAI?
so how come tweet is this confident lethals town

this question is inaccurate, u wud have to first show me where i am displaying "obsession" with shielding tpein before i can answer this

also the read list that u quoted has tpein as null/town so even if i think he can be scum, the chances of him being town r more imo, so the condition u r holding me to is false

i cannot answer such question
What the fuck are you talking about? Tweets read on lethal had nothing to do with any of that, that was in response to me saying haza’s scum read on lethal was bad.
Again, you’re framing this conversation in a completely FALSE way by trying to relate it to tweet and make him look bad. Firstly, I NEVER said it was NAI, that’s just something you took from what I said. Second, it being NAI would actually make tweet look better, because he dismissed it as a non issue that doesn’t effect his town read. Yet you’re here using it to try and make him look bad. Gee wonder what your agenda is

and you are obsessed with shielding tpein, it’s self evident. You spent hours arguing with Jeff and discrediting everything jeff said about tpein, you keep repeating that Jeff has no merit unless he lays out a case that abides by your criteria which is nonsense. Just now you used lethal to bring up tpein and try to deflect even more attention away from him despite tpein not being related to that interaction in any way whatsoever. Your number 1 goal since I started playing this game has been to protect tpein. You haven’t put anywhere near as much time into trying to accomplish anything else as much as you have into discrediting anyone that’s trying to push tpein

all this whilst saying you think tpein might be scum as he’s not showing the fire you’d expect. But then he’s probably still town. Hmmm. You’d think you’d only put that amount of effort into defending someone you were at least 90% sure was town. Yet you don’t seem sure at all. Funny that

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
the problem lies in the dept of the read given and the player's ego, or atleast how i perceive it

imo lethal would not be fine with someone casually town reading him for meta, because that just means he can easily be scum read for meta

in another game we played in another site lethal was arguing how hard he was to read post game after he was lynched as scum, i do not think he looks at someone reading him town this easily and is okay with it because then the reverse has to be true

the problem does not have to be a massive complication, but i expect atleast some wariness from lethal towards tweet, not complete acceptance. i have seen this wariness come but it was a after we brought it up
This is bullshit, it reads like you’ve never played with lethal before yet you’ve played with him multiple times. When has lethal ever had a problem with a strong player reading him town when he’s been town?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
abigail joined the thread a day after u and already has like twice ur post count and is more than the host, like surely u dont think this is a valid excuse?
And? Post count does not matter, as much as you seem to want to think it indicates anything all it does is indicate how much shite you want to post to clog the thread. If you don't have anything to add then don't post lmao.

Literally last game scum wanted to leave you around because you made it so easy to hide amongst because no one wanted to read the game, if that doesn't stress that quality > quantity I don't know what does

Reactions: Tweet

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Where’s when you compare how lethal handled tweet (someone he respects and has read him accurately in the past) reading him town vs how he handles tpein (someone he has no respect for at all) reading him town. He says he didn’t like tpeins town read of him and thinks it may be TMI

which both shows what you say you would expect from lethal (but yet didn’t bring this up because it involved???? Who?? Give me a sec, it’ll come to me) and also makes sense coming from someone who is town and also fits into exactly what I’d expect from a town lethal specifically

Reactions: Lethal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
if someone just comes here and says i am 95% confident u r town based on meta, will u not show some wariness towards that read?

will u be okay with someone completely reading u easily based on meta, when meta can be altered purposely to make ur scum play look like town player

good players change their metas every game so they do not have a defined single meta making their scum game hard to read. so does lethal not think hes a good player?
No, he doesn’t think he’s a good player

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’m not mixing you up with tpein

These posts don’t really suggest any kind of town read on me and the middle quote in particular is clearly implying I’m being disingenuous lol, again doesn’t really point to a townread.

to me, if you’re saying I’m town then this is even worse. Because you’re essentially trying to discredit my posts as things that shouldn’t be listened to
first post puts u as null, u seem out of it and its to be determined which side u r on (genuine or ingenuine lost)

second is a reply to tpein suggesting u post the case instead of jeff, which i ask u to do. it will help us solidify the read of u and how genuine ur approach is. this post does not assign any read to u. its a question

third post isnt addressing u