Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
i scum read both, itd be easier to iso for reasons. u shud have seen them if u truly caught up

i dont see it really, he only has 2 scum read and hes barely directly engaging with either

ur slot is as useless as the other inactives and can be vigged with no remorse
You post substantially too much for me to read all of them tbh.

How though, I am not inactive

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You post substantially too much for me to read all of them tbh.

How though, I am not inactive
u have less posts than the host

kongderp.png

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Thoughts on poyser white knighting dragon about knowing his case on me and he is unable to post what the case dragon has on me?
I’ve already posted that Jeff felt you were hesitant to give a read on junk and he found it SUS and thought it was a FAKE read. Junk was obviously active at the time, and you said she was null and Jeff felt you should have been able to have a read on her one way or the other so didn’t believe your response. You also failed to address this other than to keep repeating about Jeff should want to lynch junk before you, despite the fact that he said whilst he could see you as a team, he’s way more confident on you than he is on her. You don’t seem to have any kind of response to his points other than to keep pointing out how he should be lynching junk first which again, isn’t relevant. He also felt you were being a bit of a coward, something that’s now being backed up by Ekko

I obviously haven’t read your initial exchange where he read you scummy, but his case is a very easy one to understand just from the multiple times he has repeated it to you and others, and is perfectly logical.

Now, I think you’re probably town and have said as much earlier, but you are just chatting absolute shite as always, which is why I think Ekko looks completely fucking awful based on his take of your interactions.

so now you can stop saying I’m ignorant and choosing to be so and move onto your next shit point that you’ll repeat 1000x even tho it’ll make no sense the first time. Have fun!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
tbh that wud be cool too

@Poyser post jeff's case (independent of junk) in bulletpoint please. surely u must have memorized it byheart with how u approached us here
Jesus Christ you’re a fucking muppet

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i guess we r done here then rip

back to worlds

u asked for my reads previously. here is where am at rn. trying to be as decisive as i can. i will place no solid nulls except on inactives:
can u post ur list sometime tonight if possible pls

Junkette - town
Red Dragon - town
Mandalorian - town

T-Pein™ - null/town
McNightstalker - null/town
Switchblade - null/town
Poyser - null/town

Wangman Page - null
Captain Holt - null
Doddsy - null
CraigPelton - null
Sister Abigail - null
PHEN0M - null

Tweet - null/scum
Ace Marvel - null/scum

RDK - scum
Lethal Jade - scum
Why would you have me as null/town here when you were just accusing me of throwing out baseless accusations, and defending jeff without knowing the facts lol? I don’t think this makes sense at all

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im gonna use ur logic n say i dont think u lock urself into 2 hard town reads as scum. Welcome to team blue, its cold af here
Do you believe he’d be that sure of a town read on tpein of all people as town though?

I get taking a stance and trying to read him, I don’t get the confidence at all

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Is night over?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t think town reading two people is really that difficult to scam but I would agree town reading 2 people that are the top perspective wagons is probably a good sign.
I wouldn’t say so when it’s tpein and junk. Both are very capeable of being lynched without haza’s support at all. Like I wouldn’t push any of them as scum really unless I had a golden opportunity, I’d just know they were very likely to be lynched at some point regardless and either push elsewhere or defend em

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
They’re also not really gonna cause any problems to my team either (no offence) so I wouldn’t even be too worried about leaving them alive. In fact I’d much prefer the chaos townies to stay alive as long as possible

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s also coupled with the fact that I don’t really like him trying to bring lethal back into poe when people I trust to read him well have him as town, and the limited posts I saw from him I thought looked town as well

haza is obv someone I also trust to be pretty accurate on lethal so it shakes loose as shadey to me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Here he backtracked. Had referred to "similar walls of text" when mentioning a few pages earlier but when you questioned him on it he backtracked.

He also said I had "bodied it" when I said you were making posts that didn't amount to much, thus taking responsibility off himself.

I basically just think he sheeped my read to dirty your slot and then backtracked when you called him out on it.

Wasn't good at all really. I have you both orange as I think one of you can be scum but not both.

@Ekkologix
Dude lethal literally lied about his own opinion last game and got lynched for it (as town)

this isn’t it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
noted

thats it?

so he acknowledges this but makes posts saying to not follow me on a lethal lynch. crazy how much he is defending lethal based on meta and lethal doesnt care. im confused
Why would lethal not caring about tweet meta defending him be an issue at all? What exactly do you expect him to do? Have a problem with it and say he is playing his scum meta therefore the defence can’t be genuine? I mean come on??

Reactions: Lethal