Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Especially that.
Just read the OP now. Good spot

giphy.gif

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Who do you think we should look at, as things stand?

I dislike that the game has effectively dissolved into indy hunting when there's still scum around presumably. I'm gonna take a look at who's letting this happen :hmm:
I kinda feel like I need to reset my reads tbh. It’s looking more and more likely that there’s been some heavy bussing just due to the fact that the PoE guys keep flipping town lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
5. Tweet
8. Ace
9. Alco

11. CP
14. Doddsy
15. Rugrat
17. Kajuh
18. Gambit
20. Barry
21. Haza
22. Smark

this is what is left of my prior reads list for whatever that’s worth. Looking unlikely both cp and gambit are town tho. I still don’t think it’s likely scum would have a bus driver and a bodyguard but it’s not exactly out of the realm of possibility either. Cp easily could’ve bussed the fuck out of brutus tbh, and he fits the Bill as somebody that could have come up with brutus’ fake claim

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Kajuh kinda feels town from his posts but I don’t think it would be out of his wheel house to act lost and talk about theme as scum lol

Alco

Reaction score
I don't like to WIFOM these things, but realistically there was an 110 hour block where I only made two fluff posts - it's a bit of a reach to say I'd be submitting kills as an SK. I'd say that would certainly preclude me from being a leader for SK. If people thing I'm mafia so be it, but that's a bit odd
You could've just submitted your kills tho. I wouldn't put it past you (the RESPECT is big)

Alco

Reaction score
5. Tweet
8. Ace
9. Alco

11. CP
14. Doddsy
15. Rugrat
17. Kajuh
18. Gambit
20. Barry
21. Haza
22. Smark

this is what is left of my prior reads list for whatever that’s worth. Looking unlikely both cp and gambit are town tho. I still don’t think it’s likely scum would have a bus driver and a bodyguard but it’s not exactly out of the realm of possibility either. Cp easily could’ve bussed the fuck out of brutus tbh, and he fits the Bill as somebody that could have come up with brutus’ fake claim
Well I don't think CP is scum based on play, but yea he has the intellectual prowess for sure.

Just looking at the indy-battle (of sorts) between Doddsy and Tweet it did kind of look as if he was feeding that fire a little bit.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
5. Tweet
8. Ace
9. Alco

11. CP
14. Doddsy
15. Rugrat
17. Kajuh
18. Gambit
20. Barry
21. Haza
22. Smark

I also can't help but feel some bussing went on, as a couple of people don't feel town at all overall (CP/Smark most notably) but they're cleared on their interactions with flipped scum.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The waters are somewhat muddied by the fact that we seem to be looking at 5 different factions here - Town, Yotsuba, SK, Survivor, Scum. No wonder half the field looks like they're playing indy.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Death Note Mafia - Night 4

His victory was not absolute ...

L
JOAT

giphy.gif

Congratulations, you are L, Task Force Aligned! A legendary detective, you have a particular fondness for Light Yagami, seeing him as both a worthy successor and adversary. Much of the series focuses on your cat and mouse contest with him. You have aligned yourself with the Japanese police and SPK for this game.

In this game, you have the following roles:

1x Psychiatrist (Can check if a player has killed at any point. Pierces Investigation Immunity)
2x Gather intel (Can get general game information from me – Upon use, I will provide a mechanical hint)
1x Gambit (You may challenge another player to a duel. If you win, and they are Light Yagami, you will automatically win the game regardless of whether your alignment is triumphant. If you win and they are not Light, you will become depressed at having made a faulty deduction and lose your roles. Standard duel rules apply, runs alongside the lynch, cannot vote for yourself to win, must be 12 hours remaining in the day phase to use)

You win by eliminating all KIRAs and any other threats that appear, or by defeating Light Yagami comprehensively.

He couldn't protect anyone any longer ...

Kanzo Mogi
2x Bodyguard

616bbc0d7603520c31910cd063cb7ea4bab3a1b8v2_hq.jpg

Congratulations, you are Kanzo Mogi, Task Force Aligned! Physically imposing, but gentle to a fault, you have proven to be a capable member of the task force, specifically in protecting Misa Amane whilst acting as her agent/manager. More serious about your work than you immediately let on.

In this game, you have the following roles:
- 2x Bodyguard (You may target a player at night, and protect them from conventional killing actions

You win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now Day 5. With 9 players alive, 5 votes to lynch. You have 28 hours.

Alco

Reaction score
:francis

We might have to go mass claim here fellers

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah thought ace was gonna be L

I got his psychiatrist shot and was blocked, tried to use it on Barry

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That Gambit role I assume is why Doddsy is confident he can win now. :WOW

So maybe Doddsy is worth keeping around if he can use that shot to see if a player has killed before.

Status
Not open for further replies.