Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Just so you know, the work filters caught up with wrestling smarks dot com, so I’ll post the proper flips in about 3 hrs

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Just so you know, the work filters caught up with wrestling smarks dot com, so I’ll post the proper flips in about 3 hrs
It's over

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Get the direct IP access off Smark :garrett

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:heston

Okay, that was worth it, OMB.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Always believed in you OMB

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Dang though my read on Chris was NOT GOOD

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I’ll need to read back but initial thoughts are that kinda confirms that they didn’t immediately just decide to throw banez under the bus, and I don’t think CP looks good from that Chris flip
I don't mind

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Poysers read on OMB was shit lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Knew when he thought Barry was Ryuk that it was unlikely he was aligned with banez and got ???? From poyser who is now trying to say I look bad :kobe

CraigPelton

Reaction score
oh well, net positive etc

CraigPelton

Reaction score
But meh it wasn't much of a joke if any and Poyser just focusing on the part about him claiming no thoughts (which I agree isn't scummy at all, hence agreeing with the thought process) fits with what he was saying. Town lean for Poyser at this juncture but Ace is still NAI to me. Saying you have no thoughts is one thing and feels natural but saying "hey guys here's a read list" and posting a blank one feels kinda forced.

Unsure about Smark too, the output picked up but only after Poyser sussed him. Time zone differences and what not fit for him, but he's acutely aware of his own meta so he would most definitely try and reproduce early. T
Sussed Smark a bit
As for who I feel the worst about rn, Banez and Doddsy. I think Poyser made a good point WRT Banez, I thought it was odd that he asked for a summary right after commenting on a mod warning (which I assumed meant he was already caught up), unsure about the meta being that Banez prides himself on reading the thread that Poyser brought up but if that's true then that's pretty damning from that exchange too.

Doddsy felt like he was major goodguying Smark, granted this is assuming town Smark though bc I don't imagine he'd do that if he and Smark were aligned. It felt like Doddsy/Smark/Poyser were legit having three different conversations about Ace really, but Doddsy's came off as more forced.

I can move over to Banez if needed bc I'd like to see his claim as well but I feel worse about Doddsy

Vote Doddsy
It was lol just bc I remembered him doing that the last few times he was town. Also for the record I have reasons to think I was wrong on my good pal Doddsy. But yeah if lad refuses to claim :francis:

Vote OMB
Looks like Chris was planning to put out some info making Doddsy look good. Doesn't sound like he's referring to Doddsy's post about Alco here

CraigPelton

Reaction score
That's most likely a s/t maneuver imo, doddsy looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.