Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don’t need protection btw
What about other roles?
I keep hearing people say this, who do you think would be scum in this case?
Hard to tell, I'm mainly in the business of clearing people based on the wagon cause there's no utility in for example saying that there has to be at least one scum on the latter half of the wagon. All I'd be saying in that case is that one out of six people is scum which, statistically speaking there's a better than average chance that one or more non-town are in a group of any six random players.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:banderas:

My theme spec came into excellent use, my god.

JoeExotic

Banned
Reaction score
So this is my first time in the night phase as the last game was cut short before the night phase could begin... so what should i expect from this night phase?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So this is my first time in the night phase as the last game was cut short before the night phase could begin... so what should i expect from this night phase?
People are gonna be less active during night and if they have night active roles, this is where they use them in private.

Reactions: JoeExotic

Big Man

Reaction score
Hey guys been busy but ready to get into the ga..oh wait it’s night.

Alco

Reaction score
Ok so I just did a PROPER read back, there wasn’t really anybody against the wagon. What pegged me the most, were the sheep’s towards the end of the wagon.
Why imply there was someone agains the wagon then? Easy town points?

Who are the sheep? Who's bleating Brutus?

Alco

Reaction score
Confident that Poyser and Smark are town.

From the few posts I was able to read last night, I also got warm feelings from my great friend Chris. Looks different from last game (in a good way).

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Confident that Poyser and Smark are town.

From the few posts I was able to read last night, I also got warm feelings from my great friend Chris. Looks different from last game (in a good way).
Thoughts on others?

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Thanks for the game Odo! :)

Ace

Reaction score
Good work guys :pals:

@Poyser to clarify, my point was that me being productive as scum was correct at a basic level, but it ignores the possibility of me changing my scum game - particularly knowing people will not give me that same free pass twice.

Of course this is less important given that you look good off Banez flip but I just wanted to clarify my logic anyway.

I'm not sold on Chris at all - I recall that his town meta was short posts that pinged me as filler when in fact it was just his playstyle. My perception this game is that he has been making a number of longer posts which dont seem to align with that.

Ace

Reaction score
also smark feels more authentic smark in the post-poyser-argument play so im willing to give a town lean on that.

Kajuh

Reaction score
Good work guys :pals:

@Poyser to clarify, my point was that me being productive as scum was correct at a basic level, but it ignores the possibility of me changing my scum game - particularly knowing people will not give me that same free pass twice.

Of course this is less important given that you look good off Banez flip but I just wanted to clarify my logic anyway.

I'm not sold on Chris at all - I recall that his town meta was short posts that pinged me as filler when in fact it was just his playstyle. My perception this game is that he has been making a number of longer posts which dont seem to align with that.

So you think he may be scum this time?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Why is Alco null though?

Actually, this isn’t true again. He was there for the first vote, before it built up. Perhaps I should do a proper read up before I spew out names
:slip:

I mean being there for one vote doesn't really count as being against the wagon in my eyes. Also because nothing about Alco's play makes me think he is town or scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.