Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Day 7 Vote Count

:heston

you have approx 25 hours

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean there's literally no task force left right, 2 yotsuba, 2 scum and a survivor

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Inb4 there's legit no scum left and it's just the SK

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Actually might only be 1 scum left anyway, but that near guarantees that Tweet is the SK.

As I said Tweet you may as well come forward if you are because I mean I kind of have to side with you anyway

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
What fucking idiot pushed a Rugrat vote hey

Alco

Reaction score
If there's two scum left, then it has to be CP and Smark together, barring a potential crazy hail mary play from you Doddsy (and one of the two). So Doddsy if you can't win with scum and I need to trust you, then you need to trust the Yotsuba and vote one of the other two.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Wasn't that Poyser lol
Yes it was veiled insult @Poyser for not getting rid of one of the actual PoE's like Barry or CP :brodgers

If there's two scum left, then it has to be CP and Smark together, barring a potential crazy hail mary play from you Doddsy (and one of the two). So Doddsy if you can't win with scum and I need to trust you, then you need to trust the Yotsuba and vote one of the other two.
As I said, I can't win with scum, I quite literally have no other choice but you may as well reveal everything so I can be certain of things

• Haha
Reactions: Alco

Alco

Reaction score
All I know is that if there's 2 scum left, then that means that we as Yotsuba civilian are the only town "faction" that can still win the game for town. And if you are truthful and you can survive with town then you should know what to do imo

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean yeah but one of you is obviously Higuchi. I still have to help you either way

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I mean you might as well put your cards on the table at this point I literally can't win with scum
Alco is Yotsuba Kira, you can't win with him. I'm also guessing he's considered Worthy, as he was chosen by a Shinigami to have a death note. IDK what makes Near worthy, I guess that he's the protagonist.

I don't think anyone in our team besides Light is considered a Kira. Misa and Teru do use the death note at some point, but they're both dead, so...yeah, your best hope is gonna be lynching Alco here and hoping you can win with us. Definitely can't win with Yotsuba lol

Status
Not open for further replies.