Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im hoping you can make yourself look town again tweeter, the brutus and cp stuff is obviously a bit of a setback to your town read :mjcry

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah I get that, my reads have been pretty awkward this game. However I believe my claim is gonna go some way towards clearing me so I'm not too worried.

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Due to unexpected circumstances, I'm not entirely opposed to getting a claim from Brutus anymore.
Can you elaborate on this post plz tweet, kinda came out of nowhere when you’d been reading brutus town all game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I still do get town vibes from your posts tbh. If you’re scum then you’ve gone some way into improving the naturalness of your posts

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Can you elaborate on this post plz tweet, kinda came out of nowhere when you’d been reading brutus town all game
I guess I can claim tomorrow, it's gonna make sense then.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I still do get town vibes from your posts tbh. If you’re scum then you’ve gone some way into improving the naturalness of your posts
I wish. Sadly I'm just town this time. :cozy

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Let's stop saying I'm outed SK, I'm just a survivor :mjcry

Alco

Reaction score
I got town vibes from the old Tweetster before my first drop off the face of the earth, tbh.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
But I'm not even an sk :mjcry

When you all lynch me tomorrow and I flip survivor im expecting a full, uninterrupted 2 pages of :mjcry

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I presume i know how phenon is using his role. I know how i am using mine

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Death Note Mafia - Night 3

Loyal to the end ...

Watari
3x Watcher
Watari-death-note-35697918-300-169.jpg

Congratulations, you are Watari, Task Force Aligned! The erstwhile assistant and benefactor of L, you will always act in his interests. A skilled operative in your own right, you masquerade as a butler with a not so subtle nod to Alfred from the Batman series.

In this game, you have the following roles:
3x Watcher (You may target a player at night and learn if they were visited by another player)

You when when all threats are eliminated.

A promising career cut short ...

Halle Lidner
1x Seraph Knight

tumblr_oz1dc5UOWD1rjf4f5o2_500.gifv
Congratulations, you are Halle Lidner, Task Force Aligned! A member of the SPK working directly under Near, you were also acting as an informant for Mello. Nonetheless, you can handle yourself in a fight and were assigned to act as Kiyomi Takada's bodyguard.

In this game, you have the following roles:
1x Seraph Knight (You may target a player at night, and will protect them during subsequent nights. Each time you protect a player, it will trigger a visit, and these visits are subject to other night roles)

You win when all threats are aligned.

It is now day 4. With 12 players alive, 7 votes to lynch. You have 28 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.