Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
I can finally invest some time in the game. Anything in particular I can read? I'll do some spotchecks in the mean time.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
4. Evans Jr
5. Tweet

8. Ace
9. Alco
11. CP
14. Doddsy
15. Rugrat
17. Kajuh
18. Gambit
19. PHEN0M v2
20. Barry
21. Haza
22. Smark

Probably where I’m at here. Downgraded barry and ace to null although my gut still tells me ace is town. Could be I’m being too generous with evans jr

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I can finally invest some time in the game. Anything in particular I can read? I'll do some spotchecks in the mean time.
Brutus posts. He made a godawful on on you and phenom day 1. see if he gave anymore away.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Alco

Reaction score
Brutus posts. He made a godawful on on you and phenom day 1. see if he gave anymore away.

I disliked Brutus from the start though. But OK I'll iso him

Alco

Reaction score
Also what's going on with Doddsy?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lads Im a bit behind on posts, can someone give me a brief summary as to why Banez is being voted?
OMB wont fully claim and he is asking to die sooooooo...
Vote OMB
Im in the same boat tbh... as i dont really understand why Brutus is being targeted.
Ill do a read back through his posts and make my final verdict but at the moment i got nothing pushing me towards that wagon.
Well I had a read through Brutus's posts and personally i cant see anything that suggests hes scum... so can someone who IS on the Brutus wagon please give a brief summary as to why the wagon exists?
Right after some time reading up ive come to the conclusion that Smark & Cp are most certainly scum as this is in my opinion my only reads im 100% confident about. I think them killed Hank because they knew he was going to cop them, look at this post.

This isnt a hunch ill put money on Smark being scum especially with how defensive he got considering "Most people" have read him as town and he was very quick to tell us early what he would do as scum

And lets be honest it does look like @Smark Griswold has been defending @CraigPelton to try and get brutus lynched instead of him

Also in these posts you'll see more of my reasoning behind this push...

i know my brother and he definitely copped smark or else he wouldnt have said "ill find out exactly whats going on" and i think that got him killed

rip hank

At the end of the day... my decision is made.

VOTE Smark

ok yeah was 100% being too generous as his posts read like scum on reflection :bosque

what sticks out is he felt the need to ask for both banez and brutus what the reason was for voting them. He hasn’t done this to any single town player that’s ever been wagoned throughout the game. Not tweet, not OMB.

he also spent the first 2 phases trying to vote rugrat and then completely dropped it and said the only reads he’s confident about are smark and cp being scum lel

also idk how you can read through brutus’ posts and think he’s town and then read through smark’s posts and think he’s scum :reigns3

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I disliked Brutus from the start though. But OK I'll iso him
He flipped scum. That's why i have you as town. He also outed doddsy as SK

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Good news is if he’s scum then Rugrat is almost certainly town so I really hope it’s true as that would be a big help

Alco

Reaction score
ok yeah was 100% being too generous as his posts read like scum on reflection :bosque

what sticks out is he felt the need to ask for both banez and brutus what the reason was for voting them. He hasn’t done this to any single town player that’s ever been wagoned throughout the game. Not tweet, not OMB.

he also spent the first 2 phases trying to vote rugrat and then completely dropped it and said the only reads he’s confident about are smark and cp being scum lel

also idk how you can read through brutus’ posts and think he’s town and then read through smark’s posts and think he’s scum :reigns3
I like this catch especially tbh. Seems like the kind of thing a newer player would not necessarily pay attention to

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Brutus spent a decent amount of time questioning ace’s town read so combining that with ace looking good around banez and Chris I’m gonna move him back to town

Alco

Reaction score
He flipped scum. That's why i have you as town. He also outed doddsy as SK

Oh OK lol. Glad I was right on Brutus for a change.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Smark is very argumentative, did you folks forget?

One of, if not both of, Evans Jr / Rugrat are town. Don’t see that interaction happening as scum m8s. Banez feels town to me since he’s actually doing stuff, not sure what his deal with Haza is though. Doddsy’s actually posting subsistence, which I give +1.

Poyser doesn't feel like his usual TOWN LEADER self.
2nd time hes made this point about evans/Rugrat btw

also he spews Banez scum and me town here too so probably a gold mine :bosque

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
4. Evans Jr
5. Tweet
8. Ace
9. Alco

11. CP
14. Doddsy
15. Rugrat
17. Kajuh
18. Gambit
19. PHEN0M v2
20. Barry
21. Haza
22. Smark

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Likely split of

11/2/1 I guess maybe town are at 10 if there’s more than one indy. Hopefully we arent 9 at least otherwise 2 kills tonight and we are in a spot of bother

Status
Not open for further replies.