DDP is a goddamn saint, he's done wonders for Jake Roberts and hopefully... Scott Hal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
We all know how bad Jake Roberts was spiraling down, but DDP being the saint he is has brought him back from the abyss and quite possibly saved him from an eventual death. In this youtube video, they both share with the world just how well Jake is doing with a phone call to another man who desperately needs some love and help. DDP is a saint, and when he calls Scott Hall it's apparent to me what kind of man DDP truly is. It's phenomenal, beyond words actually, what DDP is doing for these guys. His yoga has turned Jake around and there's not a place in the world that Jake should rather be.

[video=youtube;OTy7BNuQOg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTy7BNuQOg4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last I heard Scott Hall is coming down to Atlanta on monday and he's going to start the epic turnaround with the help of these two guys, three wrestlers who have been through it all and deserve the outpour of us wrestling fans. I'm wishing Scott well, because there's no one who needs help more in this wrestling business than Scott Hall. Alcohol is a serious issue, it ruins lives... DDP is going to help Scott turn that corner.

God bless all three of them.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Re: DDP is a goddamn saint, he's done wonders for Jake Roberts and hopefully... Scott

I saw something about this on NODQ.com the other day. Scott Hall has been an absolute mess for ages, but that doesn't change the fact he's always been one of my favorite wrestlers simply because of his undeniably likable on-screen character. I really hope DDP is successful in curving this man's lifestyle because I would certainly like to see him have one last match one day and him actually be in good shape for it.

Weez

Reaction score
Re: DDP is a goddamn saint, he's done wonders for Jake Roberts and hopefully... Scott

I just ordered DDPYoga actually, a couple days ago. DDP is so inspiring and what he's done for Jake, what he's trying to do for Scott hall, what he's REALLY trying to do. I believe he really does give a shit. Amazing.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score

I saw this today. It was amazing. Looks like DDP is going to become the rehab for the industry's worst. Good for him. In this kind of profession, I doubt that some psychologist at a treatment center who has degrees on the wall can get through to every wrestler that comes through the door. DDP has the legitimacy to talk to these guys because he's been there and done that.

It takes somebody with a heart the size of Texas to be that willing to help men in that state of condition.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

If he can truly be a reason as to why Scott and Jake turn their lives around then he is truly a miracle worker because they have been going down a horrible path for so long. Sadly keep thinking any day now we'll see a report about how one or both of them passed away so hopefully this actually works for them.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

It's nice to see somebody actually giving a shit about people like this. WWE is helping these guys to present itself in a positive light but you can see that DDP really cares about people who are flushing their lives down the toilet. Both Scott Hall and Jake Roberts are men who will forever be remembered as great wrestlers and two alcoholics and DDP is looking to turn it around and make people remember them is great wrestlers and two men who had their ups and downs but at the end of it, they managed to get up and stay there.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

It's nice to see somebody actually giving a shit about people like this. WWE is helping these guys to present itself in a positive light but you can see that DDP really cares about people who are flushing their lives down the toilet. Both Scott Hall and Jake Roberts are men who will forever be remembered as great wrestlers and two alcoholics and DDP is looking to turn it around and make people remember them is great wrestlers and two men who had their ups and downs but at the end of it, they managed to get up and stay there.

That is a good point, because while you could say WWE have been very good with this sort thing, you could also say that their idea is just to throw money at it, where as DDP is thinking outside of the box it seems. Long may it go on.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Earlier today DDP uploaded There is Another II. I saw it on my phone and I wanted to watch it later but it seems like he deleted it.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score

Hopefully within 2 to 3 years, both Jake and Scott can get inducted into the HOF. I'm sure if they are sober and stable, they will have speeches that bring tears out of everyone. Amazing work all around.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score

Hopefully within 2 to 3 years, both Jake and Scott can get inducted into the HOF. I'm sure if they are sober and stable, they will have speeches that bring tears out of everyone. Amazing work all around.

It's true. Both of them deserve to be inducted. (I want Scott Hall to go in on his own, NOT as part of the KKKlique, but that's just my wish)

If Jake can stay sober for the long haul (and I know it's been a BIG obstacle for him to be sober for 60+ days, but that's really not a long time, in the grand scheme), then I think this will prove DDP has got something good going on.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Positively Page has been a saint forever, this isn't news, but I'm glad to see he is finally getting some real recognition for it.

If this is his legacy, it would be a far better legacy than his in-ring career.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score

Positively Page has been a saint forever, this isn't news, but I'm glad to see he is finally getting some real recognition for it.

If this is his legacy, it would be a far better legacy than his in-ring career.

This, you can't help but like the man, and whether he succeeds or not, even trying to help these guys is saintly.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score

You fn what?

Do you want to think twice before throwing a stupid term like that out?

No. But I'll allow you the privilege of listening to Phil Collins, because it's relative to your post.

[video=youtube;JCiWHwXbf3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCiWHwXbf3o[/video]

This is from lop, btw. Seems as if they're going to resurrect two careers with DDP's help.

[video=youtube;iC9JXl1AJjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iC9JXl1AJjQ[/video]

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Hall looks older than Jake.

I for one, DDP doesn't resurrect their careers, just their lives. Seeing them in a ring would be depressing, I can't see why they just don't get their shit together and use their knowledge of psychology and timing to help out those youngboys at FCW.

Because everyone in the know how in the biz, say these two have great wrestling minds.