DC Universe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Hopefully this time they actually get someone who looks like an Amazon to play Wonder Woman

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Man Gunn's Hair is already Grey but his Hair might fall out if he drops the Ball with this Reboot with DC. I just thought since we are going to get a new Supes, Batman, and Wonder Woman coming then that means Black Adam and Peacemaker are finished too. Peacemaker was a freaking great Show but I don't know where he fits in this new Reboot considering he met the Justice League and seemly they are going to be gone.
Gunn hasn’t really had a miss yet imo. He’s one of those creatives who just simply “gets it”

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The fact that James Gunn is writing a Superman movie to be the start of his new DCU is so fucking exciting to me I can’t even explain.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
The fact that James Gunn is writing a Superman movie to be the start of his new DCU is so fucking exciting to me I can’t even explain.
I hope he manages to keep his trademark goofiness out of it. I like it in most of his movies, but I don't think it fits a Superman one.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Betting we get Ryan Reynolds as superman

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
No Black Adam sequel in James Gunn's new universe it seems.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Gunn doesn't know what he wants I feel. We knew Black Adam could be doneso not just because of him taking the reigns, but it underperformed for them even though the Movie would of done so much better if Black Adam would of been introduced in another Movie before hand. Even with the Rock as Black Adam I don't think they did a good job selling Black Adam to a wide audience. The Rock and Cavill have the same agent the moment I knew Cavill was out it was just a matter of time before he said nope I'm gone too. I was watching a Video on Youtube called the John Campea Show and the talk of who is out and who is staying on came up. Welp Gunn wants to keep Suicide Squad which could save Peacemaker after his Season 2 Show, but theirs talk that Aquaman could be saved as well. I'm like if you want get rid of that previous regime you need to start fresh because right now the last thing you wanna see is you're playing favorites. Dude is talking too much right now he said the plan for DC will come out in the New Year welp I would say shhhh and I get you like talking with fans but shhh and then come out swinging with your plan.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Gunn doesn't know what he wants I feel. We knew Black Adam could be doneso not just because of him taking the reigns, but it underperformed for them even though the Movie would of done so much better if Black Adam would of been introduced in another Movie before hand. Even with the Rock as Black Adam I don't think they did a good job selling Black Adam to a wide audience. The Rock and Cavill have the same agent the moment I knew Cavill was out it was just a matter of time before he said nope I'm gone too. I was watching a Video on Youtube called the John Campea Show and the talk of who is out and who is staying on came up. Welp Gunn wants to keep Suicide Squad which could save Peacemaker after his Season 2 Show, but theirs talk that Aquaman could be saved as well. I'm like if you want get rid of that previous regime you need to start fresh because right now the last thing you wanna see is you're playing favorites. Dude is talking too much right now he said the plan for DC will come out in the New Year welp I would say shhhh and I get you like talking with fans but shhh and then come out swinging with your plan.
Gunn knows exactly what he wants lmao. Just cause he hasn’t revealed everything yet doesn’t mean he doesn’t know. You need to stop reading the dirt sheets and just wait for gunn to reveal his plan himself

• Haha
Reactions: Deezy

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Anytime DC, or Marvel dives into the Magic/Supernatural stuff they have already won me over.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I don't like magic in these, Batman is a scientist.

But DC animation rarely miss, so I'll give this a watch.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I don't like magic in these, Batman is a scientist.

But DC animation rarely miss, so I'll give this a watch.

But it's a Batman in the 20s or 30s it looks like. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do I would do the same if it meant saving others.

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
But it's a Batman in the 20s or 30s it looks like. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do I would do the same if it meant saving others.
I just think the worlds greatest detective should be able to explain anything....IDK for sure, but Sherlock always seemed to explain the supernatural and Batman is just Sherlock with a cowl.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You can honestly do anything with Batman lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp