• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DC Universe

Deezy

DZ PZ

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

John McHenry

John McHenry
Be better off selling the rights to Disney or make a deal similar to sony. Marvel produces it for Warner to distribute.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
That was quick

Not shock to hear the News earlier because it's hard for anyone to quit their job especially when your doing well in your place to start over with another one with what is going on right now with DC/WB. The ego of Zaslav went down a little bit after this one I know for sure.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you

Barry Keoghan ended up making a surprise appearance in Matt Reeves’ The Batman as a new incarnation of the Joker, with a deleted scene fleshing out the character a bit further.

Originally, it’s interesting to note, Keoghan wasn’t gunning for the role of the Joker at all. In fact, at one point he sent in an audition tape in the hopes of playing the film’s Riddler!

Riddler ended up being played by a chillingly creepy Paul Dano in The Batman, but Keoghan has this week shared his original audition tape with British GQ this week.

You can watch the audition footage below, which of course ultimately didn’t end up landing Keoghan the role. It did, however, pave the way for his casting as the Joker.

Keoghan doesn’t speak in the Riddler audition footage, instead slowly walking down a hallway and channeling Malcolm McDowell from Kubrick’s A Clockwork Orange.

We don’t know yet whether or not Keoghan’s Joker will be appearing in The Batman 2, with Matt Reeves stating that his appearance wasn’t necessarily meant to tease the sequel.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Yeah he fits the Joker way more. Still cool to see the audition. I would like to see more of him playing that role, I loved the deleted scene.

Sabretooth

fuck that fucking show and everything about it. Literally the most garbage take on superheroes I’ve ever seen. That shit should’ve never been okayed or existed. How do you manage to ruin every character in one show? They did it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

So many things going on with this Season hopefully they stick the landing. Lex Luthor is the Cherry on top of the Sundae I feel with this Season coming up.