• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DC Universe Online

Byron Hicks

Anyone play? It's a free game download on the Ps3 system. It's WoW meets the DC comic book world brought to life. If you like MORPGs and DC comics then this is the game for you.

Krisis

I played it when it first came out, before it was FTP. I loved it for awhile and then sorta forgot about it.

You know how they come out with video games based on films about a month or two before their film release?

I'm waiting to see what The Dark Knight Rises or The Avengers would be like...

The Dark Knight Rises gets to me more, because its the final of the franchise, so you would think that they would put effort into it, the same way they did with the Joker game... That bitch was badass!!

Krisis

i think with all te success they are having with the arkham series, that a game based off the movie would be a bad idea.

probably, because arkham city was badass.... eventhough the joker died and looked like he had ghonnorhea on his face, it was still badass

Castiel

If we're going to talk about a TDKR game... it wouldn't work IMO. The Arkham games are just fine for Batman.

I wanted to place this for so long so I was pumped when it went FTP! I downloaded it on Christmas Eve and played it a lot that day but haven't really touched it ever since. It's a really fun game though. I of course went with Gotham, I only played a bit after you get off the space ship at the beginning. Where did you guys choose to go?