David Otunga is going to be big

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
David Otunga can't even do his finisher correctly.

MizMasta3000

Darren look like he botched his finisher too. I think they all need to clean up their inring altogether. They look real sloppy in the ring.

biggs

Reaction score
I second the notion that Otunga is boring. The only thing that I liked was his little "Google me." line, but other than that, I have not been impressed by him at all. Sure, he has connections to the entertainment industry, and has ridden his fiance's coattails to the White House twice in the past year. The only way I'd be impressed about that accomplishment is if Obama name dropped him, acknowledging that he was rooting for Otunga on NXT.

Beer

You all need to stop having wet dream's over the kid. I'll admit, he's pretty exciting, but some of the comments in here are too much. He's not bad, but he could seriously do with some refinements, imo.

seX-Power

Isn't Jennifer Hudson a fattie like that chick from Precious?

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I am not sure about the name. His name gets put in the same category as Shelton Benjamin and Dolph Ziggler. I still don't think those are SUPERSTAR names. Sure they are good superstars, but with names like that I can't see a WWE Champion being called DOLPH ZIGGLER. I said since day one a name like Shelton Benjamin could only take you so far. He has been in WWE since 2003 and he still hasn't reached the top. Otunga is a pretty odd name, maybe I am wrong about the ring names, it is just another crazy factor I put into a superstar's career when I think about wrestling lol.

Rocky Maivia ring bells. bro? That wasn't a superstar name. Hunter Hearst Helmsley? Nobody starts off with a cool name. Your name evolves with your coolness factor haha.

Blah Punk is just tryin to take after The Miz but he has no were near as much charisma and his in ring lacks alot.

That is wrong on so many levels, bro.

I don't really like him, sure he's got a pretty good look and his promo's are decent but his in ring has sucked so far, I can't say a lot as he hasn't had much ring time.
Darren look like he botched his finisher too. I think they all need to clean up their inring altogether. They look real sloppy in the ring.

I think you guys are expecting way too much from ROOKIES. Of course their in ring work isn't top notch.

David doesn't get pops that's all R-Truth homie

True. It baffles me endlessly, but there is no denying the crowd likes Truth.