David Otunga is going to be big

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
No one really cares about Hudson, tbh. She's not THAT big of a star.
She was an American Idol and did win an Oscar for her performance in Dreamgirls! People would recognize her if she was the host of raw for one night. Although I would like to see the guest host gig gone soon.

LadyHotrod

She was an American Idol and did win an Oscar for her performance in Dreamgirls! People would recognize her if she was the host of raw for one night. Although I would like to see the guest host gig gone soon.

No fucking shit, fag. She's still no Beyonce. No one cares about that fat bitch just because she was a success on AI and won an Oscar in one movie. The only people who listen to her shitty music are older women. Had she not been on AI, no one would know her fucking name but a lot of young people watch it.

I didn't say people wouldn't know who she was, I SAID THEY WOULDN'T CARE.

the408kid

Reaction score
No fucking shit, fag. She's still no Beyonce. No one cares about that fat bitch just because she was a success on AI and won an Oscar in one movie. The only people who listen to her shitty music are older women. Had she not been on AI, no one would know her fucking name but a lot of young people watch it.

I didn't say people wouldn't know who she was, I SAID THEY WOULDN'T CARE.
Well do they really care about the guest hosts now I mean a lot of them have been washed up celebrities, old wrestlers no one cares about anymore etc. The ones I like the most during this guest host I must admit are The Million Dollar Man, and Jesse ' The Body" Ventura.

LadyHotrod

Well do they really care about the guest hosts now I mean a lot of them have been washed up celebrities, old wrestlers no one cares about anymore etc. The ones I like the most during this guest host I must admit are The Million Dollar Man, and Jesse ' The Body" Ventura.

You are being serious in saying people care about the guest hosts?

Maybe a guy like Austin or the Rock but I guarantee you that 99% of the hosts, no one has cared about.

the408kid

Reaction score
You are being serious in saying people care about the guest hosts?

Maybe a guy like Austin or the Rock but I guarantee you that 99% of the hosts, no one has cared about.
I agree with you on that but you have to admit Jesse Ventura was one of the few good ones they had.

LadyHotrod

I agree with you on that but you have to admit Jesse Ventura was one of the few good ones they had.

Yeah but people cared because he was a former wrestler/commentator. Any one of the wrestler hosts, people enjoyed (for the most part). When it comes to every other host, there really is a limit to who cares, unless it is a big movie star. For example, when the Nascar homos were hosting, the only people who would care are Nascar homos. Everyone else (99% of the crowd) didn't know or care about them, you know what I mean?

the408kid

Reaction score
Yeah but people cared because he was a former wrestler/commentator. Any one of the wrestler hosts, people enjoyed (for the most part). When it comes to every other host, there really is a limit to who cares, unless it is a big movie star. For example, when the Nascar homos were hosting, the only people who would care are Nascar homos. Everyone else (99% of the crowd) didn't know or care about them, you know what I mean?
This guest hosting thing should've been done by the end of summer. Not continued all the way into March. And I'm know no one cared about Don Johnson and Jon Heider either.

xtremebadass

I think everyone would love to see Otunga vs. Chris Nowinski. Come on Otunga took away his title of being the only Harvard Grad in WWE.

the408kid

Reaction score
I think everyone would love to see Otunga vs. Chris Nowinski. Come on Otunga took away his title of being the only Harvard Grad in WWE.
Maybe some people but not me sorry bro. And it would never happen because Nowitski has his own sports medical institution nowadays.

the408kid

Reaction score
Never heard of Jennifer Hudson.

Otunga looks like a star.
No never heard of her tell me who she is! Isnt she a ballet dancer or something! Tell me I reeeeaaaaaallllly waaaaannnaaaaa knnnnnoooooooowwww. Good god How can I not know who she is. Man!

Kizza

No never heard of her tell me who she is! Isnt she a ballet dancer or something! Tell me I reeeeaaaaaallllly waaaaannnaaaaa knnnnnoooooooowwww. Good god How can I not know who she is. Man!

You sure you're not one of the special kids that you supposedly held wipe their asses?

the408kid

Reaction score
anyways in all seriousness will see how far Otunga's career will go.

xtremebadass

I am not sure about the name. His name gets put in the same category as Shelton Benjamin and Dolph Ziggler. I still don't think those are SUPERSTAR names. Sure they are good superstars, but with names like that I can't see a WWE Champion being called DOLPH ZIGGLER. I said since day one a name like Shelton Benjamin could only take you so far. He has been in WWE since 2003 and he still hasn't reached the top. Otunga is a pretty odd name, maybe I am wrong about the ring names, it is just another crazy factor I put into a superstar's career when I think about wrestling lol.