David Otunga is going to be big

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Names work best when they get stuck in people's heads. Otunga rolls off the tongue nicely.

the408kid

Reaction score
Names work best when they get stuck in people's heads. Otunga rolls off the tongue nicely.
Its interesting David Otunga is his real life name but in FCW Dawson Alexander was his in ring name.

J

Blah Punk is just tryin to take after The Miz but he has no were near as much charisma and his in ring lacks alot.

Airfixx

I said since day one a name like Shelton Benjamin could only take you so far.

LOL.... So now Shelton's prob has always been his name? Jeeez, the Benjamin mark's just don't know when to quit do they.

He has been in WWE since 2003 and he still hasn't reached the top.

NEWSFLASH: Not everybody does reach the top! :roll:

(...Especially if you continually fail to get - and stay - over to any significant degree.)

Kizza

Blah Punk is just tryin to take after The Miz but he has no were near as much charisma and his in ring lacks alot.

I hope so much that is sarcasm. I'm no way a Punk mark, but he shits all over most wrestlers in the WWE.

Areoplex

Reaction score
He most probably will only because Jennifer Hudson sucks his dick.

I don't really like him, sure he's got a pretty good look and his promo's are decent but his in ring has sucked so far, I can't say a lot as he hasn't had much ring time.

Hopefully he grows on me but at the moment I think he sucks.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
She won an Oscar for a role that was probably voted on by 60-70 year olds not a big deal, it's best supporting actress and the movie sucked in my opinion. You realize that the Three 6 Mafia also have an Oscar right? she's not a huge star, most people who watch idol look down on wrestling and are mostly women, she hasn't done shit since, and isn't one of the top 20 names in the hip hop/R&B/ Pop industry and I can put off names if anyone really wants to question it.

As for Otunga if they just use his last name like the use for (Dave) Batista, then I see his name not being a problem, the guy has the look, has some charisma but haven't really seen him wrestle enough to make a judgement.

xtremebadass

This is why I like NXT so much. Alot of fans are looking at WWE newcomers differently. Take Yoshi and Archer for example. Nobody had the same reaction to them as they are having towards the NXT guys because you have to compare the NXT guys to each other instead of mentioning them on the same roster as already established stars. It makes each guy look better when they are all on the same level.

straight_edge76

I sure as hell hope this is the weed talking lol.

MizMasta3000

Desperate need for Punk's help?????

He dominated the match kadurr

David doesn't get pops that's all R-Truth homie

straight_edge76

Do you really expect a relative unknown to the WWE audience to get a real croud reaction?

Nation

Desperate need for Punk's help?????

He dominated the match kadurr

David doesn't get pops that's all R-Truth homie

Huge difference between dominating and getting some offense. Darren got some offense for a while only for David to come back and have him ready to beat quickly. He was about to get the win until Punk helped Young out.