Daredevil the Netflix Series

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Done with season 1... the finale was good but a little lackluster really, but overall, the entire season was a really good watch.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'm two episodes in and I'm done for the day. I refuse to binge something like this. I'm gonna savor it.

I really really like it. It's cool seeing a Marvel series that is so different from the rest of Marvel's cinematic universe, well put together cast, good writing and overall a good show so far.

That fight scene in episode 2 was a nice shout out to Old boy as well.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the end of episode 2 in the hall there. Good stuff

Stopspot

Reaction score
I really enjoyed the end of episode 2 in the hall there. Good stuff
you seen the fight scene that inspired it?

From what I have seen so far that Daredevil goes out of its way to make Murdock look like a good fighter, unlike say Batman. I don't think any of the live action Batman media has gotten the master martial artist thing down right

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

From what I have seen so far that Daredevil goes out of its way to make Murdock look like a good fighter, unlike say Batman. I don't think any of the live action Batman media has gotten the master martial artist thing down right

They did a great job paying homage for sure.. Not only did they make sure his fighting skills are highlighted, but they also make sure we know he's human as he gets his ass kicked numerous times.

I'm actually regretting binge watching this, but I have 5 other shows ongoing every week so I had to watch it while I could... But I should have savored it as you spoke of.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

No probably not, but I figured thats what you were referring to

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm about 4 episodes in so far enjoying it so far although I keep falling asleep so ive missed a few bits

Question for you all where would you rank it amongst other superhero related tv shows that are currently out

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'm about 4 episodes in so far enjoying it so far although I keep falling asleep so ive missed a few bits

Question for you all where would you rank it amongst other superhero related tv shows that are currently out
It's run a lap around Arrow pretty easily, Agents as well. No use comparing it to Flash because it is like Apples and Oranges.

Obviously they also have the freedom of going darker and grittier with Daredevil since it is on Netflix and doesn't need to worry about advertisers or such like Arrow for example.

I just hope they don't go gritty for grittiness sake.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's run a lap around Arrow pretty easily, Agents as well. No use comparing it to Flash because it is like Apples and Oranges.

Obviously they also have the freedom of going darker and grittier with Daredevil since it is on Netflix and doesn't need to worry about advertisers or such like Arrow for example.

I just hope they don't go gritty for grittiness sake.

I agree with Agents, but quite the opposite for Arrow.. IMO Arrow runs laps around Daredevil in numerous aspects; storywise, actionwise, character casting and cinematography mainly.

Arrow, Daredevil, Flash, Agents of Shield, Gotham is my order of the big 5 right now.

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
Daredevil has been fantastic and looking to finish it up this weekend. I also think I heard they are bringing a second season!