Daredevil the Netflix Series

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Me neither, I want to watch it on the same day it comes out but that might be a marathon I save for 4/20.

Reactions: KITT

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Personally I know I will watch all of Daredevil twice before Age of Ultron. Already got my tickets for that

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Just got finished watching the first episode.. if the rest are as good as the first then this is definitely going to be good, I should finish the whole season by tomorrow and I'll report back then.

But great job so far!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just got finished watching the first episode.. if the rest are as good as the first then this is definitely going to be good, I should finish the whole season by tomorrow and I'll report back then.

But great job so far!

Im finishing up the Tomorrow people (7 episodes left) and then I'll binge that.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I know the 4 trailers they have on their make it look cool as hell

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I haven't seen any trailer and Daredevil is not my favorite superhero. Hell, I'm not even into superheroes. But somehow I might give this one a shot due to favorable reviews. I'm still having nightmares from the 2003 movie tho.

:booker2:

• Haha
Reactions: Trip in the Head

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Better than I expected it would be, I've watched the first 9 episodes and I haven't been disappointed yet.
I expected it to be pretty good, not going to lie I thought Charlie Cox was going to be a terrible choice for Matt Murdock but it seems like it worked out.