Danielson vs. Kaval - FCW 2/7/10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Honestly, Senshi,Kaval or whatever his name is is by far the better worker of the two in the match. I do not see what everybody finds so damn great about Danielson, the fact that he was one of HBK's student's at first gave me hope; I cannot say I am a hige HBK fan but he can flat out put on a show; you would think that because of Danielson being trained by him some of the "Show Stopper" would rub off on him.. I guess not.

Reaction score
Danielson's greatness is not dependent on his moveset. To claim that he can't be great because his moveset will be limited is completely missing the point of why he's so awesome.

He has the intangibles that guys that are truly over rated are missing. He has the facials, he was the psychology, he knows how to work the crowd and a match. Not saying he isn't over rated, but he's definitely more skilled than IWF darlings like Morrison and Bourne, and certainly more skilled than scrub indy guys like Chuck Taylor (sorry, Grenade) Chris Hero and that lot.

He has the closest skills to Benoit that anyone has had. He can go out there and dulling his style down, can have some mat classics. If he is given the ball he will get over on skill alone, just like Benoit and could eventually be put in the position of a someone who's there to make someone else look good and maybe dig a nice roster spot out of it.

Again I'm not saying he isn't over rated, but to me, he isn't boring. He's unique and certainly a breath of fresh air. I've been bored of fucking spot monkeys. Tired of "holy shit" flips for no rhyme or reason, then no sellers. It's like how the fuck can some apply a sick submission on someone and then they no sell it to do fifty moonsaults and high spots? I'd rather have a dude who relies on over wrestling than over rated spot monkeys that take all the realness of wrestling with an over reliance on high spots. There's a difference between the cruiserweight style and hiding your inability to wrestle with acrobatics and bullshit overly contrived moves, and that's what the basic indy wrestler is this day, Danielson being one of the exceptions.

straight_edge76

If I have to sit through that borefest again I'm gonna grab the remote and hit NEXT channel lol

Axis

ya man i wish taht wsx was on mor so we coud watch awesome MOVEZ~ amirite?! LOL!

straight_edge76

WSX.. The wrestling show that was on MTV for like 2 weeks right? lol I think I watched it once and Vampiro got blasted with a fireball all Dragonball Z style lol

noumenon

LOL yup. Something with a car exploding in the arena too or some shit. And X-Pac looking all cracked out.

straight_edge76

It was basically the Surreal Life for professional wrestlers lol. The only reason I even watched it to begin with was because of Vampiro.

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
^^^ same here lol

IMO I think with this whole reality show concept, we won't see a good quality match outta these two until there on Smackdown or Raw. Besides Danielson is doing NXT and the rumor has resurfaced that Kaval will debuting on Smackdown with a program against Mysterio.

Great One

What in the hell is suppose to be the point of that Mickie gif/avatar? Is she crying?

MizMasta3000

I just liked That 7os Team. LOL Clipse called Disco Machine Ass Tassles :rofl: