DAMN!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Stupid title to avoid spoilers.

But am I the only one surprised PTP got split in the run to WM having never won the belts?

An where does that leave Titus if he is getting pushed as a singles wrestler? As at the minute he is just bound to get lost in the shuffle.

This sucks big time imo as I was looking forward to a PTP vs The Uso's feud for the belt eventually.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I was really disappointed. The PTP were a great tag team and they never got a proper chance to become tag team champions. They should have at least been tag team champions once before they split up. I wish this hadn't happened :downer:

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
They weren't really doing anything anyway so it's not a terrible thing.
Whilst true once NAO and The Rhodes Brothers have gone and disbanded they would've been a much needed tag team. Its only whilst we have a couple of part time teams they lost air time.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Whilst true once NAO and The Rhodes Brothers have gone and disbanded they would've been a much needed tag team. Its only whilst we have a couple of part time teams they lost air time.

I wouldn't call them needed given the expected drop for the tag team division, the WWE tends to only book 2 team to a feud where you have the Shield (probably not for much longer), Wyatts and the Real Americans side on the babyface side you have the Uso a likely pairing of Cara and Rey if healthy. Plus loads of midcard guys such as Gabriel and Kofi who could fill the role.

Much needed is greatly exaggerated as a team they'd probably continue to do nothing and as singles it's probably the same.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I totally forgot bout half them teams.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Yeah I totally forgot bout half them teams.
Yep that tends to be the problem with the E they book 2 at most 3 teams and that's it. It's a dumb move to break up the PTPs so randomly but it won't change much.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sandow and Titus back as a team again, ready to take the titles just like they did in FCW

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Part of me thinks they're eventually gonna put Brodus Clay and Titus together and call them the Main Event Playas

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I do think this is an odd time to break up PTP unless the plan is to have a Mania match between O'Neil and Young, which is a complete headscratcher as I don't think either one of those guys is at a level to be commanding a singles match at Mania. It's more likely they both get inserted into whatever catch-all match Mania has, but that won't satisfy the "former tag team feuding with each other" very well.

Maybe their feud ends at EC, at which point I have no idea what they do with them as singles wrestlers any more than what they were doing as a tag team.

wk