DAMN!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Slightly disappointed since I personally thought the prospect of an Outlaws/PTP feud sounded pretty entertaining (since I assume the Outlaws are keeping the straps until Mania, in which case they need a filler opponent for Elimination Chamber.) Oh well.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Darren vs Titus isnt even a WM preshow match with how WWE handled them.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
They were the third longest running WWE tag team and they didn't get a title shot. Wow.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
They were the third longest running WWE tag team and they didn't get a title shot. Wow.

They got at least a couple of title shots against Team Hell No (unless you're just talking about title shots they've received recently in the last six months or so.) Btw, I'm pretty sure The Hart Foundation and Legion of Doom were together for longer than NAO/Usos/PTP were.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Dudley Boys anybody?...

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
They got at least a couple of title shots against Team Hell No (unless you're just talking about title shots they've received recently in the last six months or so.) Btw, I'm pretty sure The Hart Foundation and Legion of Doom were together for longer than NAO/Usos/PTP were.
I'm talking about CURRENT tag teams.