Damian Sandow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I have no idea what Sandow has been up to, but even as world champ Bryan was essentially doing a comedy schtick with the whole "no no no" thing. It is what got him over as I'm sure you know
Now I get what you mean, I was not talking about jobbing and having silly gimmicks separadely, I'm talking about both at the same time, which is sandow's entire carreer.

And I cringe everytime I remember a purposedly annoying chant is the main reason daniel bryan got over.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The only other example I can come close to giving is Ryder, who was way over with his comedy jobbing gimmick, but he really wasn't pushed unless you call winning the US title off of DZ a push.

On that note, yea, Sandow is never getting a "real shot" in WWE. But as others have said, not everyone on the card is a main event future champion waiting in the wings. The card will have diversity and Sandow has found a niche that he fills well.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Getting the US title then being fed to kane, yeah, that wasn't much of a push(other then getting his wheelchair pushed by mr.embrace the hate, I mean).:smirk2:

And totally, Sandow fits well where he is, he has decent tv time and is really popular. Like I said, historical reasons are pretty much my only reason to wonder about it.