Damian Sandow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Will he ever recover from the failed cash in or whatever the fuck happened to him? I loved him with Miz, it's just now he's on his own and he's become a joke, I'd hate to see him fail because I'm a huge fan. It's not looking very good though.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Been typecast as a comedic persona for so long that it'll probably always be who he is. Now that they've erased all things Hulk Hogan for the time being including Curtis Axel's parody of Hulkamania, this overplayed Mega Powers shit can finally be put to bed, but you can bet that they'll just have another comedy act lined up for him to perform in place of it.

This seems to be a minority opinion, but I don't mind Sandow being used how he is. He has comedic talents and it adds a bit of variety to the show to have guys like that around. Plus, I just don't think the audience would care nearly as much about him if he were serious all the time. I still think they should have paid off his feud with The Miz by having The Miz somehow forced to become his humiliated manservant for a number of weeks before Sandow finally fired him. I also think they should rolled with him as his normal self for a bit longer afterwards and gave it a shot to see how well he did with it. But otherwise...

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They need to give Sandow some new gear and his new Hallelujah remix entrance theme. Whether or not he still teams with a more serious Curtis Axel, I wouldn't mind too much, but I'd rather see him pushed towards the IC title. It would make more sense with Miz currently contending for it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
At least WWE could've/should've given him that Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal win. But they didn't. Gotta give it to lame ass Big Show - a young, up-and-coming superstar.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Hunter must not feel very highly of him since he treated Damien so harshly at RAW 1000.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The Miz ending had to have been backstage proof of power some stars still have. Sandow's little speech after the loss sounds a lot like Bryan's before he had to go.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
It's so stupid. Some talented guys on the roster who creative has nothing for. Clearly someone backstage doesn't like Damien Sandow, he's very talented and he was doing so well until he cashed-in Money in the Bank. Once he lost to John Cena, that was it.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I liked his genius 2.0 intellectual savior gimmick. During that time I wanted a front row seat so I could hold up a sign: Your Welcome.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My unbiased opinion is that no he will not be able to recover, he will pretty much be in the lower mid card scene still entertaining the masses because the company has a lot of other names they want to feature which I'm not opposed to some of them.

My biased opinion is that yes he will be able to shine at some point in singles competition and hold the IC title at least once within the rest of this year and the end of next year.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
A title doesn't mean too much. What the fans think is more important. Money will be there. It's impossible for him to control what his boss thinks about him when he's done his best for all this time.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
At this point I'm cheering for a Sandow push more because of the historic value it would have. I don't think I recall any star so tied to a comedic jobber role becoming a main-eventer.

The unlikebality of it all would make a pretty nice story

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
At this point I'm cheering for a Sandow push more because of the historic value it would have. I don't think I recall any star so tied to a comedic jobber role becoming a main-eventer.

The unlikebality of it all would make a pretty nice story
Daniel Bryan was basically a comedy jobber before his ME push

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan was basically a comedy jobber before his ME push
Wasn't he world champion before the comedy role with kane?

edit: I didn't catch his earliest run, but as far as I remember, before becoming Mr.MITB he was a regular serious jobber, like mid-carreer ziggler. Right now Sandow is way farther on the Santino spectrum of jobberdom

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Wasn't he world champion before the comedy role with kane?

edit: I didn't catch his earliest run, but as far as I remember, before becoming Mr.MITB he was a regular serious jobber, like mid-carreer ziggler. Right now Sandow is way farther on the Santino spectrum of jobberdom
I have no idea what Sandow has been up to, but even as world champ Bryan was essentially doing a comedy schtick with the whole "no no no" thing. It is what got him over as I'm sure you know