CWF - Staff Trash #10 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The camera pans to the backstage area where we see Josh Matthew, with mic in hand.

Josh Matthews: With me at this time, we have the CWF Heavyweight Champion, the Belfast Brawler, Finlay!

The crowd boos as Finlay comes into the screen. He has his title belt over his shoulder and simply smirks at the sound of the boos from the crowd.

Josh Matthews: Finlay, firstly we would like to congratulate on winning the CWF Heavyweight Championship at Retribution against The Rock in a somewhat controversial match.

Finlay: Thank…wait, what? There was nothing controversial about that match whatsoever. The better man one on the night, and that man was me, and nobody, not you, not the fans, and not the Rock will ever take that away from me.

Josh Matthews: When I say controversial, I meant the input that CM Punk had in that match..

Finlay: Look, CM Punk had no business being out there. I had that match won with or without him, and Punk is running around mouthing off saying that I never would have won the title if it wasn’t for him. What a load of hogwash. Every plan I put into place at Retribution came off, and I was about to finish the Rock when Punk came out. The match was virtually over, and he had no effect on the outcome of the match.

Josh Matthews: If you say so. On the note of CM Punk, you asked for him to be your opponent at Starrcade. Not only that put the last two times you have been in the ring with him, he has given you his signature move and left you lying in the ring. How do you plan on attacking him both at Starrcade, and in the lead up to the event?

Finlay: The same way I plan on attacking everybody I face. The exact same tactics that led to me earning this piece of gold that is draped over my shoulder. I’m going to make my presence felt of the next few weeks for starters. You would have noticed that I was continually in The Rock’s business in the lead up to Retribution, and it was clear to everyone who witnessed it, that I got inside his head. You see, every move he made, I was there keeping an eye on him, and every time I saw an opportunity to weaken him, I took it. Then when I got to Retribution he was already worried about the outcome, because he knew what I could do to him. I picked my moments throughout the match and made sure that he never built any momentum. CM Punk is trying to do exactly the same thing to me as we speak. Picking his spot when my back is turned, and trying to get in my head. The only problem with his plan is that it is impossible to get inside my head. I’ve been around for far too long and experienced far too much too be fazed by scare tactics. The only way he is going to take my title at Starrcade is if I don’t bother to turn up, and unfortunately for him, that is not going to happen. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a match.

Finlay pushes the mic back into Josh’s chest and leaves the screen, leaving Josh rubbing his chest and looking confused.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Next week's Main Event;

Finlay & Hassan vs. CM Punk & Kane

Tapout, I hope you find someone to face me next week, seriously hoping you make me face Edge :p

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Next week's show (Before Starrcade) - 21st August Writing Assessments

Main Event;

Finlay & Hassan vs. Kane & CM Punk - Hoov
Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Awesome Miz
New Age Outlaws vs. Del Rio & McIntyre - Bronzy
Christian vs. Edge - Tapout
Orton vs. Jericho - Andrew
Rhodes vs. Lesnar - Rock

PROMOS:

The Miz - Faces John Cena at Starrcade, what does he have to say about this?
Hassan - He's facing Brock Lesnar for the title, what will he have to say, what will Daivari & Khali have to say about the Tag match at Starrcade?
Attitude Era - They're facing nWo at Starrcade, they have a few words they want to say this week.
Batista - He has an opportunity now, what are his thoughts?
Edge - Faces his old buddy and has a #1 Contender's shot, what are his thoughts?

EVERYONE ELSE SEND IN PROMOS FOR WAR & STARRCADE.

Last edited:

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I'll definetely get my promo in. Is it just me or does Orton picking Edge seem too easy? I dunno, it does to me, I think he'll pick someone else instead of the obvious. Regardless, I'm hoping this'll be a decent show, and proper build up is being made for Starrcade.

awesome miz

Reaction score
I made a little change in my tag team Andrew. Instead of Rey Mysterio, I'll pick Drew McIntyre. So if you don't mind, it will be NAO vs The Chosen Destiny ...

all way to show... Card looks great and I must admit, it should be huge show before HUGE PPV! Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin ... That gonna be big!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Next week's Main Event;

Finlay & Hassan vs. CM Punk & Kane

Tapout, I hope you find someone to face me next week, seriously hoping you make me face Edge :p

Wait, how would I be picking someone for you? Pick your poison?

awesome miz

Reaction score
JR: And we are back from commercial and follow up next

JR can't finish what he wanted to say because lights in arena shut down and again turns on and fans in arena goes crazy...

0.jpg

Styles: What the hell is going on JR?

Whole arena turns to dark and fans are screaming and arena turns absolutely crazy and over arena is heard huge “ boom “ sound and on titantron appears some clip...

[video=youtube;B9IzgIpaDFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9IzgIpaDFw&hd=1[/video]

As clip finished, fans get even more crazy and arena is shaking by huge cheer of CWF universe...

JR: Damn what the hell is going on?

Styles: why is dark everywhere?

Arena still dark and suddenly lights turns on and in the middle of the ring is standing well known Ricardo Rodriguez and fans at the moment begin to boo loudly because they know what's coming up!

WWE_Ricardo_Rodriguez.jpg

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

JR: Oh this man!

The crowd begin to boo even more as suddenly theme of Alberto del Rio hit the PA system of the arena..

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro[/video]

Fans get of their seats and loudly boo as Alberto del Rio arrived next to stage in his black Mercedes - Benz and to make sure everybody in arena know who just arrived, Alberto beep of the horn...

Alberto-Del-Rio-In-His-Nice-Car-500x302.jpg

Alberto park car next to the stage and get off the car and fans begin to boo at him even more and arena is nearly destroyed by huge boo from crowd. Alberto with huge smile of his face look at the crowd and make his way to the entrance ramp...

Alberto-Del-Rio.jpg

Ricardo Rodriguez: Señoras y señores,
Espero que todos ustedes saben lo que es un gran honor que es para estar en el pressence de ese gran hombre.
Aquí hoy! en esta noche!
Él hará su gran aparición en el primer episodio de la nueva temporada de WAR!
Él es el único!
El genial!
Alberto del RRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

As Ricardo Rodriguez introduced Alberto del Rio, Alberto with huge smile on his way stand on the ramp and poses and the flickering pyros fall behind him...

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_09_17_WS_PD  TV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_000197400.jpg

Alberto del Rio now begin to walk down to the ring and he stopped before the ring and enjoy the boos heard from the crowd and then Alberto step to the steel steps and goes up to the apron before stepping into the ring... As Alberto step into the ring, he asks Ricardo for the microphone and as Ricardo give him one, Alberto step to the corner and climb to the second turnbuckle and pose for the fans and they give him huge negative reaction and Alberto climbs down and step to the middle of the ring. Alberto puts microphone before his mouth and begin to talk...

DelRio12.jpg

Alberto del Rio: My name!.... My name is Alberto... Del RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOO!.... But you...you already know that... But probably what you don't know is, why I'm back here in CWF... Well the reason why I'm back, is because it's my destiny to save this company... It's my destiny, to bring class into this company. But the question is, where I should start? Well the answer is simple. Let's start from the worst thing on this company. On this roster... Let's save tag team division. Just look at them. Gangsters, seniors, so called legends, giants and many, many others... All of these should be put into one word and I mean one word only... LOSERS!... Because that's what they all are...

Fans loudly boo at Alberto and Alberto with that well know arrogant smile on his face point at himself and continue...

Alberto del Rio: But look at me!I'm absolute opposite of them... I'm rich, I'm powerful, I'm intelligent, I'm true hero... And it's my destiny to save these losers... But how can I save them alone when it's tag teams? That's the question and I was looking for my partner for a long, long time... And no, you're not my partner Ricardo... My partner must be just like me... It has to be his destiny to be in the same team as Alberto del Rio... That is no one else than... Ricardo, I think it's up to you right now...

Ricardo steps to the middle of the ring and with microphone in his hand, he hear huge boo from the crowd, but he ignores it and begin to talk...

Ricardo Rodriguez: Señoras y señores,
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes,
Él es un verdadero hijo de Escocia ...

fans still don't know who it is, as suddenly well know theme hit the PA system of the arena and fans again turn crazy for another comeback tonight...

[video=youtube;e3Dz0_AY6tE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Dz0_AY6tE&hd=1[/video]

05.jpg

Ricardo Rodriguez: Él es el elegido, Dreeeeeeeeeeeew McIntyreeeeeeeeeeee

As Ricardo introduced the name of Drew McIntyre, Drew come out to the stage and raise his hands to the air and with arrogant smile on his face look at the crowd. Alberto pose for fans in the middle of the ring, but fans don't like it and they shows it by huge boo and Drew McIntyre begin to walk down to the ring... As Drew come before the ring, he jumps on the apron and suddenly step into the ring and look at both Alberto and Ricardo...

drew31.png

Alberto put his hand up and want to shake his hand with his new tag team partner and so Drew grab his hand and they shake hands in the middle of the ring. Drew McIntyre ask Ricardo for another microphone, but Alberto start to talk again...

DelRio8.jpg

Alberto del Rio: Ladies and gentlemen, my new tag team partner, The Chosen One, Drew... McIntyre... You know, when I was looking for some man that has class, money and he's intelligent I couldn't found anyone... But then, when I left, I meet here Drew in backstage and surprisingly, he was leaving this poor company as well... And when I saw him, I saw something in him. I saw, he was someway same as me... I saw that he was not walking around backstage with suit for five dollars, I saw he was not looking like a looser... And yesterday, when I came here with new signed contract I said, I want to change this company... And when I said that I gonna change tag teams of this company, they asked me who my partner... And in that moment, I grab telephone and called to Drew and even in fact he hate this company just as I do, when I told him to be my partner, he didn't wait a second and he said he gonna be here tonight... But we all knew that me and him in same team must happen once... Because we all know, it is Drew's destiny, to be the chosen one! Now Drew, you want to say something for sure, so now it's your time...

Alberto laughs and with huge smile on his face step back to corner and let Drew to come to the middle of the ring but at first, Drew asked Ricardo to give him his suit and Ricardo give Drew one... Drew stand in the middle of the ring with microphone in his hand and suddenly put microphone before his mouth and begin to talk...

McIntyre13.jpg

Drew McIntyre: Well first of all, thank you for warm welcome Alberto. And sure, thank you as well Ricardo.... Now, I must say something to these ignorants in this crowd and these fat, lazy Americans that are sitting now at their couches and eating chips and drinking beers... You people are reason why I'm here. Because as Alberto said, he's here to save CWF! And CWF needs to be first saved of each and every single one of you ignorant... Let me tell you we in my homeland, in Scotland doing with poor people like you here in America are... Nothing... Because we know that you don't stand for our attention... But what stands for my attention was offer of Alberto... Because when he called me, I saw opportunity. I saw opportunity to show you, that CWF should be better than it is right now. And as you saw in last about ten minutes, CWF with me and Alberto looks so much better am I right?...

Drew look into the crowd and fans give him clear answer by booing at him and chanting “ you suck “... But Drew just stand and smile, before putting microphone up again...

McIntyre16.jpg

Drew McIntyre: Good to hear that you agree with me... You know, why I agree with Alberto's offer is because he's special in one thing... He's not like the others from his country. He's not like those who are wearing masks, those who are hiding in the shadows of their masks, those, that we call in Scotland criminals... He's not like them. Alberto is not wearing any mask. Alberto is not hiding his face. Alberto is just true aristocrat... And someway, I am aristocrat as well. Because as you all know, I am the chosen one. I am future world champion... And now, I'm future tag team champion of this poor little company. And right here, right now, I'm throwing up a challenge. I'm throwing up a challenge to these so called tag team champions, these losers thatt are called Khali & Daivari... What you gonna say to our challenge, champs?

Drew McIntyre step back during huge boo from fans and Alberto come to the middle of the ring and finish their promo...

DelRio2.jpg

Alberto del Rio: Looks like you got some real problem, champions... We are next tag team champions but you.... You of course already knows that!

Alberto drop the microphone and all three guys leave the ring and walk to back....

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Alright, edited that. Nice Tag Promo too man.

Well, I'd love it to be Christian vs. Edge but hey, Tapout gets to pick and I've got a couple in mind :p

awesome miz

Reaction score
Alright, edited that. Nice Tag Promo too man.

Thank you man. tbh. Del Rio and Mysterio really don't works, but someway Drew and Alberto works for me. First tag team here I really enjoy playing

btw. don't you want to make some of matches on the card someway with some special rules? Think card would then look way better. f.e. Not only that Orton can pick opponent, but as well stipulation and same with Christian...

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
How come wez ain't talkin' bout HOGAN VS. AUSTIN ??!!!!???!!!!!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Cos it's already booked up there Hoovie :p

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
There is no hesitation, there is no hype, there is nothing but the music of the newly crowned CWF Intercontinental Champion Brock Lesnar and boos from the crowd as they still cannot get fully behind him.

[video=youtube;nAOXScrDBFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOXScrDBFY[/video]

Wasting no time cause he has something to say, it is just Brock making his way alone to the ring. He hops up on the apron and enters and stands center stage.

Brock: I was granted mic time instead of a match so I’m going to take this time to address some things that have been on my mind as of late. Firstly… the draw on War… I don’t care about the draw. I don’t care because I did not win. I did not win because Miz wanted to go hardcore without understanding what it is to be hardcore. The kid thinks that bringing chairs, using the stage is hardcore? The whole idea, the whole concept of hardcore has been pussied down to weapons. Hardcore is more than that. Hardcore is beating the living shit out of your opponent. To the point that they fear you. To the point that they see you in the back and they piss their pants while running away from you. Hardcore is showing complete and utter dominance in each and every way imaginable. Miz? You want to play a game with Brock Lesnar? You want to play a game with me? I’m not the one to be played with. I’m a grown man and I guarantee you… I promise you that the next time we engage in a fight… you will be hurt. And if you’re not hurt in the match… you will be by the end of the night because I will find you, I will hunt you down like the little animal that you are, and I will devour you. I’m not compared to Jeffery Dahmer cause it’s cute. I’m not compared to Ted Bundy because it is cliché. I am compared to those two… because I am that sick, that twisted, that demented, that sadistic, and will feel absolutely no guilt nor remorse for the poor state I will leave you in. So you watch yourself from here on out Miz… because your time is coming and it will be soon.

The fans are stunned to silence as Brock continues.

Brock: My belt. My belt. Oh yes my belt. The belt I won by winning an eight man clusterfuck that involved that bitch CM Punk. It’s a nice belt. A belt that has nothing to it but after it has been placed around my waist holds instant credibility. Is now going to be the most sought after belt because it is the belt of the real champion. Because that also leads to my future plans. Because CM Punk… is NOT the true number one contender to the world championship. I AM! I kicked that sorry ass all over the ring and when he thought he won… when he thought he won the match his scrawny ass got pulled off without much force and I won my match. I won my title. And what is my reward? Miz. What is his reward? A world title shot against Finlay. Who gives a crap about CM Punk. The guy speaks refurbished dog shit week in and week out and I am for one sick and tired of hearing the dribble that comes out. The smell is worse than a dead dog left out in the rain and then toasted by the sun the next day. And yet… since everyone is sucking on his dick he is getting the next shot. He is the next big thing… but he isn’t. I proved in one match that not only is that kid vulnerable… but he is easily beatable. I won a match that he was supposed to win… why? Because I’m the best in CWF. I am the one that is to be challenging for that belt. I AM the one that should be in that match. Not the guy that lost. But since he interfered… Finlay got his panties in a bunch and challenged him. Why him? Cause he knew that I would kick his ass worse than anybody he has ever faced.

But you know what… you hold on to that belt as tight as you can. You, CM Punk, and whoever else is scooted in front of me for the title. All of you cherish your moments in the sun. Why? Because the time will come when I will not be denied my true talent. I will not be denied my shot. And when I get my shot at the belt… there will be hell to pay for whoever the champ is. And if it is you CM Punk… you better start praying to whoever you consider to be your savior cause you will not receive the least bit of mercy from me. Finlay? Your pussy Irish ass will be kicked all over the arena if you are the champion. The fact is… there will be a double champion soon in CWF because there is nobody here that is good enough to beat me for my belt. Nobody. And soon I will be doing what I do best and that is reign at the top of the proverbial ladder and at the top is the CWF world title and soon that will be mine. That isn’t a threat. That isn’t a promise. That is a damn guarantee. That will be made into a proven fact.

CWF… you have been put on notice by the next Undisputed Champion. Brock Lesnar.

Brock tosses the mic away as he exits the ring and his music hits.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Imposing a word limit?

Reason why I've posted this thread is at the moment we don't have a word limit.

I, for one have seen some members not keeping up with length. I've seen people post first only for the opposition to drop a huge bomb.

Should we impose a word limit or should I post an OOC at the end of this week's WAR to tell people to keep up with length because really, bombs are not needed at all.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I think we should.

Honestly, it ticks me off when someone does more then two paragraphs, it's not needed. Keep it simple. 1 or 2 medium size is PERFECT.

Status
Not open for further replies.