CWF Presents Cyber Sunday!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
AND NOW

CWF

PRESENTS

cybersunday.png

[video=youtube;A12-KN5UijA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A12-KN5UijA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Name of the Game by Crystal Method begins resounding off of the walls of the sold out Pepsi Center as the Cyber Sunday Entrance comes to life with massive explosions of Pyros. The crowd is hot as signs for Batista, HHH, Kurt Angle, and even some Edge are some of many of the signs being shown as the camera zooms through the arena. After several moments we are taken to ringside where The one and only Jim Ross and Booker T are waiting to begin calling the historic night.

Jim "JR" Ross: Good evening folks and listen to this sold out Pepsi Center in Denver Colorado where tonight CWF brings to you its annual Novemeber Pay Per View, Cyber Sunday where all the matches have been voted on by you!

Booker T: Man JR, and what matches the fans have picked here tonight. None bigger then the CWF Championship match being held in a triple threat Hell in a Cell! It will be the former champion Christian, taking on the man he beat for it Kevin Thorn, facing the red hot Muhammed Hassan. And let's now forget dawg, that the Special Referee will be none other then the former GM of Riot, Shawn Michaels.

JR: And now let's flip the coin to our other main event. The CWF Worlds Heavyweight Championship will be on the line tonight as the Champion Chris Jericho, who will have the wild card of Wade Barrett in his corner, defending against the Animal Batista. Man that has slobberknocker written all over it!

Booker T: But folks remember, tonight is an end and a beginning as starting on Monday December 5th CWF will be premiering its new show, Nitro! Where the winners of these two matches will face off in an Undisputed Championship match to name one World Champion.

JR: Let's not get ahead of ourselves Book. There are still plenty of other matches here tonight that will keep you entertained including two Championship matches, and of course a grudge match between Hardy and Angle. Let's head to the ring for that match.

[video=youtube;zTiH03A0Wx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTiH03A0Wx8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd immediately erupts into a chorus of boos as Matt Hardy Version 1 emerges from the back. He lifts a V1 hand sign up high much to the chagrin of the CWF Audience. Matt walks down the ramp and into the ring. He gets up onto the top turnbuckle and taunts to the chagrin of the fans.

JR: And here we have our opening match Matt Hardy is going to face off against Kurt Angle in what is going to be quite a exhibition and a great way to kick off Cyber Sunday.

Book: Couldn't have said it any better JR.

[video=youtube;99mgFv8j3Fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99mgFv8j3Fw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Finally the CWF fans recognise the theme and pop for the figure of Kurt Angle rising from beneath the stage, American flag draped over his shoulders. He throws it off with a roar and pyro before he escapes the smoke left from the ‘technics. In wrestling gear to show off his physique, Angle strides to the ring, clapping hands with just one or two of the younger fans in attendance. Angle climbs between the ropes and shows off for the sold out arena.

JR: And here we go what should be a great match.

kFYSb.png

The bell rings as Hardy and Angle begin circling each other in the ring. The crowd is heavily behind Angle as the two look like they are going to tie up. However before they can a figure comes hopping over the barricade with Steel Chair in hand and receives a great pop from the sold out crowd. It is none other than the Hardcore Legend Mick Foley.

JR:What the devil is Foley doing here Booker?

Booker:I haven’t the foggiest JR.

Foley gets into the ring and immediately drives the steel chair into Hardy’s head to the delight of the crowd. The bell is rung immediately by the referee making it a no contest as Angle quickly gets out of danger and begins hightailing it up the ramp. This leaves poor Hardy alone in the ring with Foley, as Hardy gets to his feet, Foley unleashes with another brutal chair shot right to the face. Hardy is clearly busted open now.

Booker: Man what a chair shot. Foley still got it dawg.

JR: I hate to say it, but that had to be the shortest match I’ve ever seen partner.

Booker: Who cares about the match JR. Listen to this crowd.

They are indeed going nuts as Foley puts down the chair and picks up Hardy before dropping him onto the chair with a double armed DDT. The crowd absolutely loves it as he points to his pants as Hardy lays dead on the mat. Foley pulls out Mr. Socko and the crowd loves it, unfortunately the referee seeing Hardy is hurt gets in the way. Foley however doesn’t care as he sticks the sock in the ref’s mouth causing the fans to go nuts.

JR: And Foley having done serious damage to Hardy is now attacking the referee who was just trying to stop him.

Booker: Foley is one crazy SOB JR. This should be fun if he is here to stay.

Foley indeed is here to stay as he takes the Sock out of the mouth of the official and throws it up in the air as the crowd goes nuts. Foley chants fill the arena as Foley catches the sock and begins to make his way out of the ring and up the ramp. Foley is about to reach the top, but that doesn't stop a certain individual from making sure Cyber Sunday immediately moves on.

[video=youtube;LAjZek1hCpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAjZek1hCpU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd stands up and immediately boos, Hassan emerges on stage and has a microphone in hand, he stands on stage while Khali comes through the curtain standing behind him.

Khalisan.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

Tonight I am in the Main Event of Riot, not only that but for the past week all anyone has been able to talk about is the fact that I have Two title matches at Cyber Sunday. After I had lawyers revise the contract I had signed for the Intercontinental Title match and then the stipulation put in place for the Rumble, I had a case if they wanted to take away either one of my shots. Therefore it is official that I Muhammad Hassan will wrestle two matches at Cyber Sunday, and usually this wouldn't be fair. Having to wrestle twice in one night it is preposterous, but you see while it does take its tole I am looking forward to it. Because not only am I undefeated since my return, we are unstoppable. And Cyber Sunday shall be known as The Great Sunday, Because on that night I will do what no one else in this companies History has ever done. Hold the CWF and Intercontinental Championships high above my head, because unlike everyone else in the back I take pride in what I do in here. Tonight marks the days before the triumph, tonight marks the beginning of the countdown to this company changing from Chris Jericho, Finlay, Christian and Thorn, to one person and one person only. Muhammad Hassan.

*Hassan turns to Khali for a moment*

I have told my followers of this day, together we have envisioned it for what seems like an eternity. We have taken out the likes of Jack Swagger, Ted DiBiase and Tyson Kidd from this company and now their sacrifice shall have a purpose, just like everyones from here on in shall have a purpose. All striving towards The Greater good, My Greater good. Their suffering, their pain, their anguish is nothing compared to what I and my followers go through on a daily basis. However That shall end, that shall ALL End, as now when people stare at me they will be staring at shining gold. Now when I am stopped in an airport it will be because of the two extra carry ons i have on my shoulder or around my waist, I shall trade in the disrespect for gold, and once I do none of you will ever be able to disagree with me. Everything I say is true, I have been given the shaft, I have been mistreated for years and years. But those years lead to one day, after that one day shall come years Yes I said years of glory. As on that day, November 27th 2011. The Great Muhammad Hassan sits upon his throne,

*Hassan drops to his knees and closes his eyes lifting his head as he looks up towards the heavens, Khali looks up as well as Daivari appears on the Titantron*

Daivari:

دعونا الله العظيم محمد حسن ، ووجب عليه النعمة لك والاستحمام له مع الذهب. ونحيي جميع، الكبير محمد حسن.

*The show fades off to a commercial break*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NitroWCWlogo.gif

The preview for the first CWF Monday Night Nitro should be up very soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It

-Zack Ryder's theme song "Radio" plays on the titantron as Zack Ryder makes his way down the entrance ramp as the crowd cheers for him. He gets a microphone then enters the ring, he puts the mic up to his lips and begins to speak-

Zack-Ryder-Smackdown.png

"Whats up Denver Colorado?"

The fans cheer as Ryder nods to the crown with a smirk on his face.

"I got some pretty great news for my broskis out there, I am now an official CWF superstar! Hold your excitement..... now, you can let it out"

The fans cheer and chant Let's Go Ryder, Ryder patiently waits for them to quiet down before he begins to speak once again.

"You guys should give yourselves a pat on the back, without you guys I wouldn't have even thought of bringing my god-like talent to the CWF. I thank all my broskis out there, from little broski to adult broski!"

The fans cheer for Ryder once again but Ryder cuts them off.

"I am here to talk to you about my debut here in the business, let me get something straight... I am the MOST entertaining superstar on the roster. Am I right or am I right?"

Mixed reactions in the crowd, mostly cheers coming from the crowd.

"The first thing I will try to accomplish here in CWF, is to win that awesome title called the Intercontinential championship. It's an awesome title so it should be on the waist of an awesome superstar like myself."

"I WILL become the Intercontinential champion even if I have to hurt myself to do it. You don't have to like me BUT you DO have to RESPECT me!"

-Ryder taunts then leaves the ring area high fiving fans up the entrance ramp. As Ryder heads to the back, Cyber Sunday moves onto the next match of the evening.-

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a Triple Threat Falls Count Anywhere Elimination match for the CWF Intercontinental Championship.

AWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEESOOOOMMME!!!!!!

the-miz-titantron-o.gif

The crowd boos as The Miz emerges from the back. He has a smug look of confidence on his face as he strolls down the ramp and towards the ring.

Booker T: This match is gon' be off da' hook, man, I'm tellin' ya'!

JR: No doubt this is going to be one competitive match.

As The Miz enters the ring, the next theme hits.

SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!

alex-riley-o.gif

The crowd lights up as the current CWF Intercontinental Champion Alex Riley comes out ready to compete and defend his title. A-Ri starts walking toward the ring with a huge smile on his face.

Booker T: This boy right here Alex Riley, he's gon' be huge!

JR: Alex Riley is immensely talented but he has quite the challenge ahead of him tonight.

Alex Riley climbs into the ring and hands his title to the referee. He stands across the ring from The Miz, staring him down. Then, the last theme hits.

muhammad-hassan-o.gif

The crowd starts to boo again as Muhammad Hassan, along with Daivari and The Great Khali, begin to walk towards the ring.

JR: Here comes Muhammad Hassan and his cohorts. Of course he brings them out.

Booker T: I agree it's a weak move on his behalf.

As the three men approach the ring, the referee gets out of the ring and stops them dead in their tracks. He tells Daivari and Khali to both head to the back. They are banned from ringside.

JR: The referee making a wise decision!

Booker T: Oh I whole-heartedly agree with ya' there, JR!

dHmpY.png

Hassan gets angry and storms into the ring. Khali and Daivari head to the back. Hassan enters the ring and the referee calls for the bell. Hassan and Miz nod to each other and both men decide to double-team Alex Riley. Both back him into the corner and beat him down. Hassan backs up and then nails him with a knee to the face. Miz then proceeds to stomp him into the mat. Both men lift him to his feet and send him into the ropes. They catch him on the rebound with a double clothesline.

JR: Miz and Hassan putting forth an effective strategy thus far.

Booker T: Whatever you gotta do to win, man!

Miz lifts Riley up to his feet and hold him still for Hassan. He delivers a devastating right hand to the reigning champion. As he groggily falls back, Miz catches him and connects with a Skull-Crushing Finale! Miz goes for the pin.

3!!

ALEX RILEY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Booker T: Oh my God, JR! A-Ri just got eliminated!

JR: We are guaranteed a new Intercontinental Champion!

Riley rolls out of the ring as Hassan and Miz stare off at each other. They pace around the ring before locking up. Hassan gets the upper hand and puts him in a headlock. Miz then breaks out and sends him into the ropes. Miz then catches Hassan on the rebound and straps him into a sleeper hold. Hassan is fading as the referee checks his arm.

1 fall.....

2 fall.....

Hassan springs back to life and somehow breaks out of the hold. He kicks Miz in the midsection and then connects with a big suplex. Miz gets back to his feet but Hassan is right there to meet him with a big dropkick. Hassan makes the cover.

KICK OUT!!

Miz kicks out. Hassan lifts him back to his feet but Miz gets a thumb to his eye. Hassan stumbles back giving Miz time to gather himself and clothesline Hassan to the outside of the ring. Miz exits the ring and grabs the Intercontinental Title from ringside. He looks at it closely before noticing Hassan getting to his feet. Miz then smiles and then cracks Hassan upside the head with the belt. Miz then pins Hassan.

3!!

MUHAMMAD HASSAN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

YOUR WINNER AND NEW CWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION THE MIZ!!!!

United+States+Champion

The Miz takes the title and heads towards the back celebrating the entire way.

JR: The Miz looking impressive here tonight!

Booker T: Hassan better get his head back in order because he's got a CWF Championship match later tonight!

JR: That's right and in a Hell in a Cell no less!

Hassan slowly gets to his feet and makes his way towards the back. Once again people don't get to digest what just occurred as the focus is immediately taken off that match due to somebodys arrival.

[video=youtube;0qNkq9E0prI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qNkq9E0prI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"Party Up" by DMX ruptures throughout the arena as the fans look around to see what is going on.

wish-wwe-fans.jpg

R-Truth enters through the curtain with a microphone in hand. He dances down the entrance ramp but stops before entering the ring, to pull out a cigarette and light it.

TruthSmoke_crop_340x234.jpg

He rests the cigarette on his lips as he enters the ring. Truth takes a puff before talking.

I see I'm receiving a mixed reaction from you fans, here tonight. You all want to know why I am here. Why is R-Truth in CWF? Well if you want to find out, I suggest you all sit down, shut the hell up, and pay attention to me while I'm speaking!

Fans begin to boo in unison.

I didn't ask for a response! I have came here to CWF to make an impact! It seems I can't make an impact anywhere else because no matter what I do, I never get my big break. I think it's because the promoters in this world are racist! That's right! No promoter wants a black man as the face of their company. So you know what, I have came here to the Championship Wrestling Federation to prove that I deserve to be a champion. To prove that I can run with the big dogs! I want to show the world how much of a threat R-Truth is!

The boo's grow louder as R-Truth pauses to take a puff of the cigarette.

You shouldn't be boo'ing me. You should be boo'ing yourselves! You people not only watch, but support those racist, wrestling promotions out there. You should be ashamed of y'all selves! If people attempt to hold me back in CWF because of my skin, they gonna get got! I am sick and tired of being held back! It is time for me to take a stand. I guess R-Truth will be CWF's resident activist. Imma going to clean this company up! And I'm going to start tonight! I'm going to start tonight by cleaning up you racist, idiotic, incest, hillbillies, who love your wrasslin!

R-Truth exits the ring and walks up to a kid, sitting in the front row.

What's your name?

The kid goes to speak but R-Truth cuts him off.

I bet it's Jimmy, isn't it! You're Little Jimmy! You are just like all those other Little Jimmy's in this world, aintcha?

The little boy bursts out in laughter.

You think this is funny? This isn't a joke, lil Jimmy! I'll show you a joke!

Truth grabs the kid by his shirt but a few security guards jump in and calm down R-Truth. He gets back in the ring and finishes where he left off.

Now where was I? Oh yeah, getting through to you pathetic marks. Shut the hell up, while I am talking! You see what I was going to do to Lil Jimmy. That's what Imma do to the entire CWF lockeroom. Whoever gets in my way is gonna get got! And if you people get in my way, you will get got as well! Tonight is Cyber Sunday, the night R-Truth has returned to professional wrestling.

Fans cut off R-Truth by starting a "You Suck" chant.

Don't talk while I'm talking! Besides, it's better to suck than to blow! I've already seen guys in the lockeroom today trying to blow the boss to get higher up on the card! That's another reason I've been held down. I don't kiss ass! I speak my mind and people despise me for it. People just like all of you!

SD_630_Photo_100-253x300.jpg

Since I like to rap, I got a lil rap for all of you Lil Jimmy's. All of you inbredded hicks, look like you're on meth! You better open your eyes and realize that R-Truth is gonna be the new face of CWF!

Fans continue to boo as R-Truth leaves the ring and walks up the entrance ramp. When he gets to the top, he turns around and looks at the camera...

r-truth-heel-turn_display_image.jpg

...before walking to the back. It doesn't take long for the broadcast to move onto the next match of the night.

JR: Well folks after what has surely been an interesting evening already were we have crowned a new Number One Contender it is time for our first of 4 Championship matches here at Cyber Sunday.

Booker: Dawg, this match is going to be Hardcore. William Regal is going to defend his Hardcore Championship against John Cena and Triple H. What a match this is going to be.

JR: Anything can happen in these Hardcore matches folks, and with 3 of the baddest names in UCW in the ring this should be a slobberknocker.

[video=youtube;kSumn6_Mxbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSumn6_Mxbw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

William Regal’s theme song plays over the PA system much to the crowds dislike. Regal comes out onto the stage to a chorus of boos. The Hardcore Championship is around his waist. He throws up his hand to gesture to the crowd when suddenly…

John Cena comes up from behind the Englishman and spins him around before driving hard shots into the face of the Champion. Regal is dazed as Cena clothesline Regal to the hard ramp. The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Regal undoes his belt grabbing his belt and trying to make a beeline for the exit, but Cena isn’t going to have any of that. The former Champion spins Regal around before going low and driving Regal’s back into the sides of the titantron area. Regal bounces off the steel in serious pain as Cena hits a drop toe hold sending the Champion face first into the steel ground. Not willing to let up, Cena gets on top of Regal and locks in the STFU right on the Steel Ramp.

JR: Oh no! Cena has just destroyed Regal here. I’ve never seen such ferocity from John Cena before. But Cena is not letting up.

Booker: Regal could be seriously hurt dawg, and this match hasn’t even started yet.

Officials come running out of the back trying desperately to get Cena off of the obviously gravely injured Hardcore Champion. Cena will not let up. Crewmen try desperately to get Cena to let go of the hold but he won’t. It is only by John Cena’s own conscious decision that he lets go of the Champion. As Cena gets up and throws his arms into the air victorious to major heat, officials immediately begin to check on Regal. It is referee Jack Doan who is heard, “He’s done. Regal is not competing here tonight.†This gets a mix reaction as Cena turns to the nearest official. “The Champ is here baby, now give me my damn title.â€

JR: Cena wants to be awarded the Hardcore Championship for this heinous act.

Booker: But that’s the thing JR. Cena wasn’t the only man challenging Regal, there was also…

As if on cue, out comes Triple H to a massive pop who spins Cena around and delivers a massive right hand to the cocky former Chaingang commander. Cena is shocked and wants absolutely no part of Triple H as he begins heading to the ring as quickly as he can. The Cerebral Assassin lets him go knowing full well that Cena needs to get into the ring for the match to start. Cena begins taking sanctuary near the steel steps as Triple H pursues, as Cena had planned. As Hunter goes to grab Cena, Cena does another drop toe hold that sends the Game face first into the steel steps.

JR: John Cena was playing cat and mouse with Triple H. The Game could be seriously hurt here.

Cena picks up the Cerebral Assassin and lifts him up and sends him crashing down on the ring barricade with a snake eyes. The Game is hurt as he grabs his chest in pain as Cena, unrelenting slams Triple H’s head into the steel steps before tossing the Game into the ring. Cena slides in after him and turns to all of the officials who are working on getting Regal onto a stretcher. Jack Doan is the one who sees Cena in the ring calling for a ref and begrudgingly begins making his way down to the ring. Once inside he calls for the bell officially starting the match up.

cfnih.png

DING DING DING

JR: Well it looks to me, Book like we are going to proceed here.

Booker: Oh man. It looks to me like Cena is going to win this bad boy in a matter of seconds.

Cena is all smiles as he begins stalking Triple H who is slow to his feet. The crowd clearly behind the game begins chanting for HHH, Cena doesn’t care though. He wants to end it and end it quickly. As soon as HHH is up as much as he can Cena lifts him up on his shoulders looking for an FU to reclaim his championship. But it isn’t to be as Triple H catches Cena off guard with an elbow to the side of the head. Triple H slides off of Cena’s shoulders before planting him with a big kick to the gut. Putting Cena’s head between the Game’s legs and wrapping up his arms, The Game sends Cena to the mat with a bone crushing Pedigree. The crowd loves it as HHH goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

TripleHwins.jpg

Winner and New CWF Hardcore Champion: The Game Triple H!

JR: The Game has done it! The Game has done it! Triple H will be heading into Nitro as the Hardcore Champion.

Booker: Man Cena is a punk, but I kinda feel bad for him.

Triple H hugs the Hardcore Championship, happy once again to be holding Gold. He stands up to show off his new gold when suddenly he is hit by a low blow. The crowd begins booing immediately when they see who it is. The Truth and Conspiracy theorist, R-Truth. Triple H is easy pickings for the What’s up! The crowd boos as R-Truth looks as ugly as ever with a smile on his face.

Booker: Woah! Dude that is R-Truth! What up dawg!

JR: R-Truth just attacked our new Hardcore Champion. What a way to make an impression.

R-Truth is so busy gloating he doesn’t see another man come into the picture behind him. The Sensational Austin Aries. Aries spins Truth around and drops him to the mat with a picture perfect starbuster. The crowd gives off a mixed reaction seeing Aries.

Booker: Austin Aries. Sweet, I can dig that JR.

JR: This is pure pandemonium Book. I couldn’t tell you what is going to happen next.

As if on cue Aries is too busy celebrating to understand that the massive ovation is not for him, but for the man who is now making his way to the ring. Zach Ryder. Ryder slides into the ring Aries turns and is dropped hard by the Rough Ryder which sends the Cyber Sunday crowd into a frenzy.

JR: And now Zach Ryder is here! This is crazy!

Book: Man after seeing this and all these debuting superstars JR. I can’t help but feel extremely excited for the start of Monday Nitro!

The last shot we see is of Zach Ryder celebrating in the ring as Cyber Sunday heads to a commercial break.

Uprising.png

CWF Uprising - 18th of December, 2011.

As we return from commercial, we see Austin Aries standing in the ring with a microphone, holding the back of his head after being hit with the Rough Ryder before the break. The crowd boo Aries, who raises the microphone to his mouth.

Austin Aries: Tonight, I must face Scott Hall. My first match and it´s against Scott Hall?Such a bad bad decision Bret.After tonight,Scott´ll maybe retire. Well, not an easy way to start of my career, but not that much hard too. You know, all of the guys in the back would be nervous if they´re facing Scott Hall. But I´m not, and why? I answer it whit another guestion. Why should I be nervous? I´m facing an old drugy. There´s not a damn way how can Scott Hall defeat me.

Yeah, I know. He´s been here for a long long time. But seriously. Scott Hall was here throught the times when the dinosaures were running around this place. How I said on Monday, Scott, your time is up and tonight I´ll prove it. But don´t be nervous, your not the only one who I´m going throught. You´re just a first stop on my road to become the face of this show. You can bring Triple H with you, you can bring Stephanie with you. It still ain´t gonna help you, Chico. Now, I have something in mind. Really bring them out here tonight so they can slowly watch me beating your up old ass.

Ooh, It´s going to be sooo good to see the looks on the faces of your friends when I hit you with that Brainbuster. Maybe, we are not even going to get to that point, I think that an order suplex is gonna be enough to finish you off.

Fans: You Suck! You Suck! You Suck! You Suck!

Austin Aries: Yes, go ahead. Don´t you hypocratic fans get it? I dont care what you chant! Do I have to repeat it every single week? Yes, you´re not that much inteligent so the best opinion would be that. What am I doing? Do I really talk to you unusefull dumbasses? It doesn´t matter this time. One day I´ll come out here and explain it to you. So now shut your mouths and let me finish what I started allright? Sssh, Sssh. I SAID SHUT UP!

Now I´m going to repeat something to you Scott Hall. Yes, I´m going to say it about a third time but it´s still not going to be enough because after our match, you ain´t gonna remember what I said. So now just sit down, shut up and listen. Oh, and you hypocratic fans, don´t make any noise so Hall can hear this when he´s gonna listen to this in hospital. Scott, I hope that tonight you´ll be pefrorming in your top level, because I´ll bring my A Double Level and that´s one level higher about everybodies level. Enough of words, get your ass down here!

Aries waits for Hall to come out from the back, but after waiting a while it never happens. Aries raises the microphone to his mouth as if to speak again, but suddenly he drops it and storms out of the ring incredibly pissed off. Some fans are laughing at him for being stood up, but all Aries feels is disrespected, as he contineus to stomp up the ramp and to the back. The pay-per-view moves on.

Justin Roberts: The following match is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall and is to determine the NEW Number One Contender to the CWF World Heavyweight Championship.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?

edge-wwe-superstar-o.gif

The crowd pops loud as “The Rated R Superstar†Edge emerges from the back all pumped up for his upcoming match.

Booker T: Here comes my favorite to win this match. My man Edge right here, he's hungry and he's gonna take it!

JR: Edge certainly can seize the opportunity when presented with one. They don't call him “The Ultimate Opportunist†for nothing.

As Edge slides into the ring, the theme of one of his opponents hits the PA.

I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD, I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD, COME OOOOOOOOOOOOON!

dolph-ziggler-o.gif

The cheers quickly turn into boos as Dolph Ziggler comes out from the back wearing a hoodie saying “#HEEL†on the side. He yells something towards the crowd as he walks down the ramp towards the ring.

JR: This young man Dolph Ziggler has such a bright future ahead of him. Immensely talented is this man.

Booker T: No doubt about it, JR. He's talented but is it enough to conquer two established guys like Edge and Sheamus?

Ziggler slides into the ring and stands across the ring from Edge and just stares him down. Then, Sheamus' music hits.

These Words Are True ...
... And I’ll Make You Believe!

custom-sheamus-o.gif

A remixed version of his theme hits as “The Celtic Warrior†Sheamus comes out and looks to be all business here tonight. He beats on his chest and lets out a yell before heading towards the ring.

Booker T: I do not envy Edge or Ziggler here tonight, bein' in dat ring with Sheamus!

JR: Sheamus is looking to get the big win here and he's looking to take both their heads off in order to do it.

vnrEv.png

Sheamus enters the ring and the referee rings the bell. Ziggler immediately goes after Sheamus, delivering right hand after right hand to The Celtic Warrior. Sheamus has enough and shoves Ziggler down hard to the mat. Ziggler back rolls to his feet and storms at Sheamus. He sidesteps Ziggler and tosses him over the top rope. Sheamus and Edge then stare off at each other.

JR: Both of these men have a tremendous history with each other.

Booker T: What is it you say? Business is about to pick up!

Sheamus and Edge then lock up in the middle of the ring. Sheamus gets the upper hand and sends Edge into the ropes. Edge ducks under an axe club and, as Sheamus turns around, Edge connects with a flying side kick. Edge then goes for the pin.

Ziggler interrupts the pin attempt. Ziggler starts beating on Edge. Edge gets to his feet and hits an upper cut to Ziggler, sending him to the mat. Edge lifts Sheamus to his feet but Sheamus starts hitting him in the midsection. Sheamus then grabs Edge and connects with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Sheamus beats on his chest and is about to set up for the Brogue Kick but, before he does, Ziggler hops on his back and locks in the sleeper hold.

JR: There! Ziggler's got the Sleeper locked in on Sheamus!

Booker T: Could this be it?

Ziggler has the sleeper on tight and Sheamus actually starts to fade. But, just as quickly as he began to fade, he jolts back to life. He hurls himself backwards to the mat, crushing Dolph behind him. Dolph grabs his ribs in pain as Sheamus focuses on Edge. He grabs Edge and sets up for the Celtic Cross. As he lifts Edge up, Edge slips out and behind Sheamus. He grabs Sheamus by the back of the head and connects with an Edge O'Matic. Edge the pins Sheamus.

KICK OUT!

Booker T: This has been one helluva match thus far!

JR: You're not lying, Book!

Edge and Sheamus get to their feet and Sheamus is the first to attack by hitting an axe club on Edge. As Sheamus turns around, Ziggler hits a textbook-style dropkick. Ziggler then pins Sheamus.

KICK OUT!

Ziggler gets frustrated and starts pounding away on Sheamus. Ziggler then decides to go outside the ring.

JR: What is Dolph Ziggler up to?

Booker T: Looks like he's about to take a shortcut.

Ziggler grabs a steel chair from ringside and slides it into the ring. The referee tries to snag the chair away from Ziggler but Ziggler shoves the referee down to the mat. Ziggler goes to hit Edge, who has gotten to his feet, with it but Edge hits Ziggler with a big boot, dropping him to the mat.

JR: Edge connects with a big boot.

Edge turns around and is hit with a Brogue Kick by Sheamus. Sheamus then goes to pin Edge but the referee is down. Sheamus tries to wake the referee up by pushing him and slapping him in the face. The referee is starting to come to when a slap by Sheamus knocks him out again.

Booker T: Not a wise choice on Sheamus' behalf.

Sheamus, frustrated grabs the chair and contemplates using it. He looks at the chair but then decides to toss it to the ground. As he does, Ziggler comes up behind Sheamus and connects with a Zig Zag and Sheamus lands right on the steel chair. He pins Sheamus just as the referee comes to.

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE CWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP DOLPH ZIGGLER!!!!

dolph-ziggler.jpg

JR: That son of a bitch! Dolph Ziggler stole this one!

Booker T: I bet Sheamus and Edge are not gonna like this one bit!

Ziggler celebrates all the way to the back as the fans boo. Edge and Sheamus give each other a disgusted look before Edge hits a Spear on Sheamus. Edge then leaves Sheamus lying in the ring.

The place goes black for just an instant while a titantron of one of the newest superstars in CWF, the Big Bossman plays before we get to hear some hard as hell yet basic as possible theme song for any professional wrestler.

[video=youtube;O0u-5FVUXY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0u-5FVUXY4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Just a few moments later Bossman is heading down the aisle with night stick in hand. He walks slowly down the ramp and rolls his big body under the bottom rope. Before anything else he heads towards a turnbuckle to taunt the crowd a bit. He gets off of them and intimidates some ring crew guy to give him a microphone.

01.jpg

Bossman:
Now before I start... I need all you people here tonight to give me the respect I deserve. Being a man of the law holds it's own privildges... You see I am better than each and everyone single one of you, haha. So that means by default you are all under my jursidication... I own you! So, you best be paying darn good attention... Listen up, listen UP dammit... my coming here has been hyped for weeks upon weeks... Everyone is asking me when am I got to tear this place apart? Well, maybe not exactly that but they mind as well should be... I am taking over sooner rather than later. So yea just look at me, everyone looks up to the Big Bossman... So when I got the invite to show up tonight... Here at Cyber Sunday, I knew I had to make my statements felt... I need not only you pathetic losers in the crowd but all my future opponents to feel my words... They need to understand what a real ass whupping is all about. Some Police brutally, maybe... Hahaha

Bossman laughs heartily at his own words before speaking out once again.

Bossman:
Huh... maybe just that how about I take one of you out of the crowd and show you personally... HUH? Ha, that's what I thought... Now, it's time to get serious... So you know what that means? This is a pay-per view, this is a huge event... It's a Big Bossman kind of an event. However, I look at the card? I'm not given a match which is a mistake because I could beat just about anybody on my worst day... here in CWF... So if you are me... You should be facing the top dog around these here parts... But I am not? I am out here trying to impress a bunch of hicks for a spot... That's the way it seems to me... That is going to change rather quickly... The Hassans, Thorns, Del Rios, hell even the Zigglers... Are all getting in my way... rather quickly. I don't play second fiddle to anyone... That just isn't something this nasty son of a bitch does...

After mouthing off for a quite bit, Bossman pauses for a bit scratches his itchy goatee and continues.

Bossman:
That's right... I am right... I am taking over as I said... I am going to now... No, as of now...It's all about me... I am the law, the order and quite frankly in charge. Don't cross this boss because you see it's impossible to stop the unstoppable... Be prepared, CWF... be prepared.. Hahaha

Bossman drops the mic and threatens the audience with his night stick one time before exiting through the ropes to the back. We once again move on with the broadcast.

Booker T: It's time for our next match! Batista takin' on Jericho man!

Jim Ross: I don't know if it will be Jericho... I'm hearing that he's injured.

Booker T: What the hell? How is he gon' defend it now?

As soon as Booker T finishes what he has to say Jim Connelly pops up on the titantron.

Jim Connelly: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my last night here in CWF and before we get to this match. I want to say thank you to those who are part of the CWF Universe for making CWF what it is. I've given my ownership role to someone whom will be revealed on the first show of Nitro. Now Chris Jericho has informed me he is injured with this being said, he's found a replacement to go bat for him. However, if Chris Jericho or the person he's selected gets disqualified then the Championship will change hand. So here's thing Mr. Jericho, I'm assuming you're sending Wade Barrett out, but any tricks and Batista will be having the Championship belt. Do I make myself clear? Thankyou and enjoy!

Booker T: Awwwww boy, here we go!

The very futuristic set of Cyber Sunday has been up for a while now, and the vignette of the show has been constantly played over and over. The camera pans out to the outside where fans are picking up memorabilia and shirts, and the drinks stands queue is getting busier and busier. An announcement is made on the P.A backstage that someone is about to enter the arena, and for everyone to take their seats if they wish. The back end of the drinks queue all go back, and people hurry to the chairs that match their ticket stubs as.....

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista, the brand new Number One Contender walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

batista2.gif

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring. When he gets it he stands in the middle of the ring, and patiently waits for his spotlight to shine on him, and just him, and when it does the music stops and plays another theme song.

Chris Jericho sounds out as the World Heavyweight Champion appears from behind the curtain, with the crowd booing his arrival. He limps his way down the ramp, straightening his tie, a scowl across his face. He points to the entrance ramp as...

IT'LL BE THE END OF DAYS!

[video=youtube;bfNaOnSIs3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfNaOnSIs3A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The mix of boos and cheers get significantly louder once Wade Barrett himself appears on the stage, and looks out at the crowd as Chris Jericho claps in the ring, Batista looking confused, but still intense as ever. Barrett shakes his head in the direction of the ring, and begins to speak as he walks down the ramp.

normal_smackdown114_096.jpg

Wade Barrett: Batista, don't you need to worry about Mr. Jericho tonight. Tonight, I'm going to show you exactly why I'm a protege, I'm going to show you why Mr. Jericho knows the Championship will still remain in his hands.

As Wade drops the microphone he slides into the ring as Batista instantly kicks him in the back before throwing multiple punches. The referee steps in and breaks it up as he tells them to go to their respective corners.

Referee: Allow me to ring the bell first gentlemen.

dnYdh.png

- Ding Ding Ding -

Barrett and Batista instantly lock up in the middle of the ring with Batista showing upper strength as he pushes Barrett who stumbles a few steps back, Batista goes for a clothesline but Barrett ducks before kicking Batista in the back of his leg. Barrett then uses his left arm and takes down Batista with a strike to his leg. Barrett grabs Batista's right leg and begins kicking it, Barrett then slams Batista's right leg hard onto the canvas. Barrett then drags Batista near the corner turnbuckle as Barrett gets onto the second ropes and leaps off with a leg drop. Barrett then grabs Batista as he positions him to his feet, Barrett then sends Batista to the corner ropes but wait... Batista reverses the Irish-whip as Barrett goes to the corner turnbuckle as Batista charges and delivers a thunderous clothesline which allows Barrett to stumble towards Batista as Batista then flips Barrett over his head as Barrett hits the canvas. Batista then quickly goes for a pinfall.

Kick Out!

Jim Ross: Barrett seems to be wanting to show Chris Jericho why he could possibly defeat Batista here. This is going to turn into a great match, I can tell Booker.

Batista lifts Barrett to his feet only to deliver a clothesline, Batista then lifts Barrett to his feet as Batista then kicks Barrett in the abdomen section as he sets up for a Batista Bomb but Chris Jericho hops up on the apron and begins distracting the referee, while doing that Barrett manages to get back to his feet as he delivers a low blow. Barrett then lifts Batista up for 'The Wasteland' as Jericho hops off the apron as the referee turns around. Barrett connects with the Wasteland as he goes down for a pinfall.

Booker T: This can't be over already... It just can't!

Kick Out!

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd! Barrett almost had it this early into the match!

Barrett goes up to the referee as he yells at the referee screaming the fact it should have been three not two. Barrett pushes the referee as the referee warns him if he does it again he will be disqualified. Jericho hops up on the apron as he argues with the referee and tells him to do his job. While Barrett and Jericho argue with the referee, Batista slowly gets to his feet as Batista prepares for a Big Boot but Barrett ducks as Batista accidently knocks the referee out cold sending him over the top rope. Barrett sees the opportunity as he delivers another low-blow as Jericho slides into the ring as he takes off his cast from his left arm and whacks Batista over the head with it as Barrett holds onto Batista. Jericho then runs towards Batista as he delivers a Codebreaker. Jericho then smiles as he raises his left hand showing the fact he really isn't injured. Barrett goes down for the pinfall.

Wait! There's no referee!

Booker T: Jericho's and Barrett's dirty work cannot get them the victory here! The referee's down!

Jericho calls out for another referee to come down from the back, no referee comes down at all. Jericho rolls out of the ring as he grabs the referee and takes his shirt off. Jericho puts on the referee's shirt on. Barrett goes for the pinfall as Jericho slides back into the ring.

Kick Out!

Jim Ross: What on Earth is Chris Jericho doing here?

Barrett gets to his feet as he yells at Jericho saying he's doing this for him and to disqualify Batista instantly. Batista gets to his feet slowly as Barrett and Jericho argue a little more, Batista grabs Jericho before lifting him up and delivering a Batista Bomb as Batista then quickly slides out of the ring as he grabs Jericho as Barrett is watching from the middle of the ring. Batista grabs Jericho once again before delivering a huge Spinebuster onto the announcer's table as it breaks instantly, Jericho withers around in pain as Batista takes off his referee shirt and throws it onto the ground. Batista slides back into the ring but Barrett quickly goes to attack as Barrett grabs Batista before doing a Belly-To-Belly Suplex. The referee is still down as Barrett looks around for opportunities, he slides out of the ring as he grabs Brass Knuckles from under the ring, Barrett puts it on as he slides back into the ring. Barrett looks at his right hand where the brass knuckles are as he looks to punch Batista but Batista ducks the punch before turning Barrett around before lifting him up onto his shoulders, Batista then hits the Wasteland on Wade Barrett.

Jim Ross: Batista isn't taking any of this and has just hit Barrett with Barrett's own finisher!

Batista slides out of the ring as he grabs the referee and slides him into the ring. Batista prepares for the spear from the corner turnbuckle as Barrett slowly gets up to his feet, Batista then charges for a spear but Barrett moves out of the way as he pushes Batista who goes crashing into the corner turnbuckle steel post. Barrett grabs Batista before doing a pumphandle slam. Barrett then goes for a pinfall as the referee is now paying attention but slowly.

Kick Out!

Booker T: Aw boy, Barrett tryin' so hard but ain't acheiving what he wants!

Barrett grabs Batista and lifts him onto his shoulders as Barrett looks for 'The Wasteland' but Batista hooks his legs around Barrett's left arm as Barrett drops to his knee as Batista tries to lock in the Batista Bite. Batista successfully locks it in as Barrett struggles, with Jericho slowly up on his knees he knows he cannot interfere at all. Barrett struggles as Batista locks in more pressure as Barrett yells out that he gives up as the referee rings the bell.

Jim Ross: We've got a new Champion!

Your Winner and NEW CWF Heavyweight Champion, BATISTA!

Batista grabs the Heavyweight Championship as he goes up onto the top rope as he poses as pyrotechnics explode.
batista-wins-world-heavyweight-championship.jpg

Jericho slides into the ring slowly to check up on Barrett...

Barrett gets to his feet as he pushes Jericho, Jericho slaps Barrett as Batista hops down before charging at both Jericho and Barrett delivering a spear.

Booker T: Batista showin' that he ain't got time for games, he's our new Heavyweight Champion!

Batista grabs the Heavyweight Championship belt as he slides out of the ring as he walks to the entrance ramp facing the audience as he poses once again as pyrotechnics explode once more as we go to fade.

I have no idea what to put here...

We return from the commercial break and head to the ring for tonight's main event.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a Hell in a Cell triple threat match scheduled for one fall and it is for the CWF Championship.

OOOOOOH SHAWN!

shawn-michaels-titantron-o.gif

The crowd erupts as Special Guest Referee, “The Heartbreak Kid†Shawn Michaels emerges from the back wearing the black and white stripes. He marches down the ramp in usual fashion to the crowd's delight.

JR: This contest is gonna be on hellacious slobber-knocker!

Booker T: You could say dat again!

HBK gets into the cell and awaits the competitors.

GO!

christian-cage-o.gif

The crowd immediately begins to boo as Christian makes his way down the aisle and towards the ring.

JR: A former World Champion in his own right, Christian might just be the favorite to win here.

Booker T: Oh no doubt about it. Christian is one hell of a fighter, don't let nobody fool ya'!

Christian reluctantly enters the cell as the next theme hits.

kevin-thorn-ecw-titantron-1-o.gif

Kevin Thorn emerges from the back and starts heading towards the ring. Just as he does, Muhammed Hassan along with Daivari and The Great Khali run out from behind him. Hassan has a lead pipe and clubs Thorn in the back of the head.

JR: Oh now, what the hell is this?

The 3 men begin to stomp away at Thorn all the while Christian just laughs from the ring. Khali lifts Thorn up in a vice grip high in the air and then plants him down on the cold concrete. All 3 men are continuing their assault as HBK goes running down the aisle. Hassan tries to meet him but gets hit with a clothesline. He then hits Daivari with a Sweet Chin Music. He ducks a chop by Khali and grabs the nearby pipe and clocks him in the skull and the big man goes down.

Booker T: HBK kickin' some Hassan booty right here!

HBK grabs Hassan and drags him into the cell. He shuts the door and calls for the bell.

oDFgz.png

At least for the time being, this will be one on one. Both men lock up with Christian getting the upper hand. He gets Hassan into a headlock. Hassan sends Christian into the ropes and Christian hits him with a shoulder tackle. Christian rebounds off the ropes and hits Hassan with an elbow drop. Christian goes for an early pin.

KICK OUT!

Booker T: Yo, man, Christian gonna have to do way more than that to put away Hassan.

JR: No doubt about it. Hassan is no slouch in the ring.

Christian lifts Hassan up and whips him into the corner. Christian scales the turnbuckle and goes for the 10 punches. On the 8th punch, Hassan low blows Christian then powerbombs him to the mat. Hassan exits the ring and looks underneath it.

Booker T: What's he lookin' for under there?

JR: Some sort of weapon I presume.

Hassan then pulls out a steel chair. He slides it into the ring and enters the ring. He picks up the steel chair and places it around Christian's neck.

JR: Oh no, don't do this!

Booker T: No dogg! Don't!

Right before Hassan goes for it, HBK gets in the way and intervenes, trying to talk Hassan out of it. Hassan levels HBK with a right hand before going back on the attack. Just as he's about to stomp on Christian's neck, Kevin Thorn enters the ring and blindsides Hassan with a spear.

JR: Bah Gawd! It's Kevin Thorn!

Booker T: Forgot all about him, dogg!

Thorn continues to hammer away at Hassan, taking out his frustrations on him. As Thorn gets to his feet, Christian says thank you by hitting Thorn over the head with the steel chair. Christian covers Thorn but HBK is still out. Christian then goes outside the ring and grabs another chair from underneath the ring. He decides to go for a little Con-Chair-To. As he swings down on Hassan's head, Hassan rolls out of the way. Christian lifts Hassan up but Hassan gets a thumb to Christian's eye. Hassan then decides to exit the cell and starts climbing on top.

Booker T: Oh no, this can't be good at all!

JR: Nothing good comes from being at the top of this demonic structure!

Hassan gets to the top as Christian is climbing as well. Thorn is coming to as is HBK. Thorn realizes where they are and follows suit. Christian and Hassan are dukeing it out on top of the cell as Thorn reaches the top. Thorn grabs Christian and chokeslams him onto the steel. Thorn then grabs Hassan by the throat and looks down off the cell looking to throw him off.

JR: No Thorn don't do this!

Booker T: Don't do it, dogg!

Just as Thorn is about to, Hassan kicks Thorn in the groin. Hassan takes Thorn by the head, looks down, and tosses Thorn off of the Cell and through the announcer's table below.

JR: GOOD GAWD!!!

Booker T: WHAT THE HELL?!?!!

Hassan still can't believe what he's done. Referees and EMTs come down to check on Thorn who is lifeless. Hassan climbs off the cell and enters the ring. Christian, groggily, does the same. As Hassan gets back in the ring, HBK angrily confronts him about what he's just done. Christian gets into the cell and crawls into the ring. Hassan pushes HBK's chest and, after he does, HBK connects with Sweet Chin Music to Hassan. As he does, he falls right into a roll up pin by Christian. HBK fast counts.

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND NEW CWF CHAMPION “CAPTAIN CHARISMA†CHRISTIAN!!!

christian-wwe.jpg

JR: Whelp, with a little assist from HBK, Christian is once again CWF Champion.

As HBK raises Christian's hand, Christian grabs HBK and plants him with a Killswitch.

Booker T: What the hell?

Christian grabs his belt and makes his way towards the back with a huge smile on his face as Hassan and HBK lie lifeless in the ring and Thorn is being carted off. Christian begins to walk up the ramp with the CWF Championship slung over his shoulder and a massive grin on his face. He reaches the top of the ramp and takes the title off his shoulder, before raising it high in the air to boos from the crowd. Christian turns and just about walks to the back as some of the fans begin to leave.

JR: Well that ends out broadcast for the night, I hope you all enjoyed Cyber Sunday!

Before he completely goes to the back, Christian stops, turns and looks back at the ring before grinning once more. He shakes his head and finally goes to the back as everybody gets up to leave... but they all suddenly stop and jump back in their seats.

THIS IS TRUE... THIS IS REAL...
THIS IS...
STRAIGHT EDGE!!!

[video=youtube;PqUl6n92DJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUl6n92DJg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans go nuts into a huge mixed reaction as Cult of Personality hits the PA system, the fans almost knowing who it is, after a moment, emerging from the backstage area is the one and only CM Punk! He chuckles as he strolls down the entrance ramp, ignoring almost all the fans in attendance but keeping a smile on his face.​

16799478.jpg

Punk continues his walk down to the ring before walking up the ring steps, he glances out into the crowd before leaping up onto the turnbuckle.​

tumblr_lfa6i5eeL51qg8cjto1_400.jpg

Punk then leaps off the turnbuckle and turns his attention to the ring announcer and snatches the microphone off him, with a smug look on his face, Punk speaks up.​

tumblr_lhjvcxRnnP1qct6s3o1_500.jpg

The Straight-Edge Superstar,
CM Punk:

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

The crowd erupts into a huge mixature of cheers and boos, realising that they cannot trust Punk after his last stint in CWF, but that doesn't bother the Straight-Edge Superstar, as he continues.​

What? Aren't you guys happy to see me, again? I mean c'mon I even got my hair cut for this occasion! But we all I didn't come back here because you guys me missed, I came back for the same reason a lot of people are coming back, management in the office back in Stafford has changed... Yes, the Big Cheese has finally rotted away and someone else has taken over, and with new leaders come new 'followers'! Not that I'm a follower of the new guy, but the new guy realises that I am the best in the world on his microphone and I undoubtedly the best damn thing in this ring! I've beaten the best, I came so close to winning the CWF Championship, only for a particular member in the backstage area to bottle it because apparently it wasn't good for the business to have me as their representative; thankfully the rest of the 'board' came to their senses and got rid of the man! But that's the past folks and I don't hold grudges, infact I'm here to talk about the future, a clear future, a new era, the era of CM PUNK, THE ERA OF THE STRAIGHT-EDGE!

CM Punk continues to get a mixed reaction from the fans, but that doesn't bother him, in fact he taps his microphone and continues.​

See this here? In my hand? Yes, I'm talking this microphone, as many of you know, it used to talk and well CWF likes to hear people talk but in the right hands, it's more than just something you talk into, it's a pipe bomb and it my hands, it's a very big and pipe bomb and guess what, I like talking, so the combination goes down very well... But people don't like me talking about them, management doesn't particularly like me talking about them either, apparently they find it offensive, well, I don't give a rat's 'ass' about what they like to hear and what they don't because this is a cruel world and this industry is a damn dark one, but I will put this industry back into the light, because through my words and my actions inside this ring, I will make everyone see clearly! There's a few guys in the back, I want to bring into the light, people who think they are the 'hotshit' as some people like to put it, so let's get started shall we?

Punk pauses the fans actually cheer CM Punk, he taps his microphone once more, most of the fans actually begin to cheer Punk on, he lifts the microphone back up to his mouth with a grin on his face.​

CMPunkRing5.png

A pipe-bomb which will blow this industry wide open, all those lock doors, all those dirty little secrets gone in a moment, this is gonna be more exposed than Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl! Raw, uncensored truth, delivered by me, CM Punk! That's right folks, I'm gonna deliver the truth about this industry, I am going to expose the people, your favourites... Let's start with Bret Hart, the man that claims he was screwed, so many times, I'm not going to lie Bret, if you'd be screwed as many times as you claimed to be, you would of struck gold by now! Then we have Shawn Michaels, "Mr. I lose my smile!" well I got news for you Shawn, I've never been fan, you was terrible in the ring, the WWE Hype Machine made you look great, but now you're non-existent, you're no a nobody Shawn, you're irrelevant, I am what matters now, people are going remember this era for me, CM PUNK! *The fans pop wildly but Punk cuts them off* I haven't finished yet, oh no! The fuse has only just been lit, let's get onto our current 'superstars' the likes of Triple H, Alberto Del Rio, Rey Mysterio, John Cena or the UNDERTAKER!

Punk's smirk widens but before he can take a shot...​

DEADMAN WALKING

[video=youtube;CMNjWo1K3Yc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNjWo1K3Yc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The old theme of The Undertaker hits the PA system and the lights become red and focused on the stage with a single spotlight centred on the stage, before long a motorcycle makes its way from behind the curtain onto the stage, on that motorcycle is the legendary Undertaker. He looks Punk in the eye, he shakes his head in disgust. He then rides on down to the ring.

001.jpg

Undertaker gets down to the ring and begins to circle it on his vehicle, CM Punk wants none of 'Taker and bails over the top rope as The Undertaker parks up at the corner of the ringside barricade. He looks up the ramp and simply smirks before walking up the ring steps and through the ropes. He throws his hands up in the air in front of the ring ropes as the crowd cheer and chant his name. He snatches a microphone from the ring techs hand and gives him a stare of death before he raises the microphone to his mouth to talk.

0031.jpg

Undertaker: You were saying?...

The crowd cheer as Taker begins to speak, we get a 'Taker!, Taker!' chant from the crowd, Undertaker glares at them in an unhappy manner.

C'mon boy!, what were you sayin' about The Undertaker?, I'm keen to know. Go on.

CM Punk doesn't respond, he stands with his arms folded on the stage.

That's what I thought. 'Cos boy, let me tell you, if you uttered any words against The Undertaker?, I'd take you to the ring, I'd beat the livin' hell outta ya, and son... I'd make ya famous. But it seems to me Punk, like you've got a little following out here. Which really grinds my gears, y'wanna know why Punk?, because your nothin' more than that, a punk. I've been in this business over thirty years and never have I seen such a bitchin', moanin' son of a bitch like you. 'Oh I didn't get my chance', 'Oh, I was held down by management'... hell son, you weren't held down by the 'powers that be', you were held down by the chief Judge, Jury, and Executioner around these parts, me, The Undertaker. And do you want to know why I held you down?... it's because you didn't show me any respect. And that's the first law of this business, backstage, in the ring, you will respect The Undertaker.

The crowd give a mixed reaction, a lot of Punk fans in the arena. Taker looks out to them, they chant 'CM Punk!, CM Punk!' and 'Best In The World!, Best In The World!'.

'Best In The World'?... do you dumb shits even listen to yourself. He ain't the best in the world, he's the same guy that came out here and preached to ya all about not drinkin', about not smokin'... he's the same slimy little greaseball that came out here and got a woman and two rejects to do his dirty work for him. But I've got to give ya credit where it's due son, you got it over. Funny thing is though, that don't mean nothin'. Yeah these fans can cheer ya, they can boo ya, they can chant your name as loud as they damn well please, but at the end of the day, if the locker room leader don't like you?, you ain't got a chance in hell of gettin' anything more than you deserve... which by the way, is absolutely nothing.

The crowd now begin to boo The Undertaker.

Punk, you want to know about the time you disrespected The Undertaker and the match we had after it?. It was a few years back in a different company, on a different show. We had a dress code, smart shirt, trousers, shoes, so you don't look too much like we dragged ya off the streets, which to be honest, you looked like that anyway. But what does little Punk do, he turns up in a hoodie, sweatpants and sneakers. I should've popped him in the jaw on the spot, and I should've done it when he asked why he has to adhere to the policy when The Undertaker doesn't. Boy, I don't have to adhere to any laws because in this business I AM THE LAW. I make the laws. I enforce the laws. And y'wanna know what I did about it, I marched right up to Vince McMahon, and I said to the Vin-Man, I said Vince, this kid ain't ready yet. I said maybe we should go on first. I said maybe this kid shouldn't have any more title shots for a few years. And guess what?, the old bastard agreed with me, we went on first, I kicked your ass and I left champion. And it's all your own fault Punk, your attitude stinks, you show no respect, and above all else, you continually pissed off the one man you didn't want to piss off, me, Big Evil.

The crowd begin to chant 'Shut The Fuck Up!' at Taker as Taker continues.

And here we meet again Punk and you've got some meaty gossip about ol' Undertaker. Well fire ahead Punk, but be warned if you want to piss off The Undertaker, I suggest you do it from right there because I'm right in the mood to start dishin' out early burials right about now.

Punk stands on the staging unimpressed, his armed crossed, he prepares to respond.​

CMPunkStage8.png

You know what Mark, you're wrong, you are no longer 'the law' because this isn't the WWE, this is a new company and you're old ways count for NOTHING; they don't mean shit; if anything Mark, I am the one who has all the fingers in the peverbal pies; it's absolute nonsense for someone like you to think you should be given respect, when I can bring up many issues why you don't deserve the respect you so desperately crave! You say you held me back in so many words, well I have news for you Mark, I can put myself over, it's quite simple, it's know as a microphone and guess what I'm holding at this very moment, a MICROPHONE! Shocking isn't it that I hold the one thing that seems to get me by in this gruesome industry, that and the secrets a know, that I'm just itching to reveal!

The fans erupt as CM Punk smirks, tapping his microphone on his chest, with a smirk on his face, he continues.​

But where would be the fun in that, revealing all my cards at once? These fans have already made up their minds on who they rather see walk away victorious out of us two, and it's not you, you see I'm the voice of the voiceless and these fans hate to see the same pretentious acts dominating their television screens! I've overthrown various so called Top guys, and it's time to overthrow the biggest 'doofus' of the lot, you, Mark! You come out on your motorbike, reeving the engine in a hope to make yourself look badass, demanding this 'respect' when it reality, you're trying to cover up what you really don't have! And that pisses you off, it pisses you off that you don't have respect, that you aren't a badass, you are really nothing other than a bully! You push smaller guys around to make yourself look big, but you don't like it when they push back! And Mark, I'm surprised you have the balls to come out here and stop me, because you know I'll push you back! But the bullying didn't stop with you, you're girlfriend, or should I say your wife did the same thing, she didn't like the fact Mickie James was grabbing all the attention, so she went out of her way to belittle her, herself... What was it again Mark? Piggy James? Yeah, real professional, real respectful on your part, real badass making fun of a woman's supposed weight issues! You're real big man, aren't ya? Letting your wife say such things, and you were supposed to member of this anti-bullying campaign... Yes people, I just let out one of the biggest secrets that this industry has tried to keep secret for years, the Undertaker is indeed a bully, there's no more censorship here Mark, I can say what I want, whenever I want!

The fans pop Punk hard as he stands there with a huge grin on his face, Undertaker goes to respond but Punk quickly cuts him off, pointing at him.​

CMPunkStage1.png

DON'T YOU DARE INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M TALKING MARK! You think I'm going to let you bully me around? Vince McMahon isn't around anymore to get me fired, you are NOTHING without him, you were nothing but his lap dog, Vince wanted some muscle to 'push things' through, he would either go crying to you or Hunter and you both would get on your knees and ask "how deep?" and you would enjoy it! You are nothing but a politician that these fans used to respect, but now they know the truth, now there's no WWE hype machine, you are nothing but another guy! I make my own hype, and I back that hype up, you, Mark are nothing but a Hypocrite and you must be really dumb to think I'm going to come down to that ring with you threatening me! I'll get into that ring when I want to, not when you want it to happen.

Undertaker actually raises a grin for a little while before scratching his nose and raising the microphone to his mouth.​

011.jpg

Undertaker: Son, you just went a crossed the line. You've pissed off The Undertaker. You think your a real smart ass up there don't ya?, think your impressin' everyone with your little snide remarks, your little name drops and your insinuations. Phil, if we're going by name terms, you in this business mean nothing. No really, go outside and stand see if anyone notices you... hell no they won't. It's a different story when The Undertaker steps outside. And that's the difference between me and you, you talk about ushering in a new era of professional wrestling, the 'reality era' or what ever the hell you want to call it, but at the end of the day, does it really matter what it's called?, because I've been in this business through the Golden Era, the New Era, the Attitude Era, the Ruthless Aggression years and the PG Era and I've stayed on top all the way through and it just goes to show that the era can change, the little smart ass punks can change, but at the end of the day The Undertaker remains and The Undertaker remains for a reason and it's real simple... no one wants to mess with The Undertaker... which half-way explains you being up there, the other half being your nothing but a little pussy bitch.

The crowd go 'OHHHHH', CM Punk sarcastically feigns shock, Taker snarls a little before continuing.

You want to say The Undertaker's a bully?... You're wrong Punk, I'll tell ya what the Undertaker is, I'M THE DAMN TORMENTOR!. You need to get somethin' into your head about this business son, it's kill or be killed, survival of the fittest, and yeah I might politic backstage, and I sure as hell might bully someone who disrespects me, or steps on Big Evil's toes. But at the end of the day I did it all to survive in this business, and I'm still the big dog... and this is my yard. So Punk before you go on and cry me a river, I'd just like to say if you think bullying's wrong?, if I hurt your feelings by showing your former whore of a girlfriend who's in charge?... I say grow a set of nuts and man up. That fat piece of white trash was disrespectin' not only The Undertaker, and The Undertaker's wife... she was disrespectin' this business by leaving it to go be some Country and Western singer. Y'know, just like your other former girlfriend Maria left to be a singer. The recurring theme being that they not only suck in the ring, and certainly in the locker room... but they also suck at singing. Now Punk I'm not saying you have a bad record in bitches, because some of the boys certainly didn't see much wrong with them, I'm just saying Mickie got what she deserved, which is kicked out of the company and left to rot down in Orlando.

The crowd boo The Undertaker heavily.

Now before you go ahead and make any more accusations... The Undertaker ain't no suck up. No, it's a different story all together boy. The Undertaker had power over the old boss, the old boss respects The Undertaker. I could tell him to go fuck himself and he'd do it because he didn't want to piss off The Undertaker. You remember back in the nineties, y'know when you were still pissin' the bed?, when Shawn Michaels was a little bitch whinin' and moanin' and losin' his smile like you said?... you wanna know who the only one that could tell Michaels what to do was?... it was me. It's real simple Punk, The Deadman don't kiss no ass, EVERYONE kisses The Undertaker's ass. And it's for their own good, they know that I'm the big dog, they know that I'm the leader. Even now, back there I know there's a big line waitin' just to cosy up to Big Evil. Half of them?, they can try all they want, they ain't gettin' nowhere, the other half?, they can get me all the drinks they want, they can pay for my lunch, and they can grovel, they can respect The Undertaker. I'm STILL the leader Punk, it don't matter where I am, anytime, any company, I'm the big dog and that's just the way it is. So Punk you just stay up there, you just keep smiling away because if your a man of your word, and you've got nuts the size of grapefruits, you will fight The Undertaker... and The Undertaker will make sure you won't be able to smile again with a full set of teeth, dentistry provided by Deadman Inc. So Punk, Phil, whatever the hell you want to be called... you wanna do it?.

CM Punk begins to clap with a smug look on his face before lifting his mic back up.​

CMPunkStage3.png

So I crossed the line with you Mark? Is that cheap TNA plug I just heard from the Undertaker? Because am I supposed to be scared by that line? I mean I'm shaking in my boots... But seeing as I've only just touched the tip of the iceberg! You have to bow down to me now, Mark! Because this pipebomb's fuse is slowly burning down before the big time bang!

Punk smirks as Undertaker continues to snarl at Punk.​

Can I sense some frustration from you Mark? Is it the fact, you know I'm right and you are wrong? That I can hold you to ransom because I know the truth, the truth you don't want the folks at home to here? That's why you are pissed off with me, right? Well, It's hard to be humble isn't it, Mark? You take a cheap jab at Mickie James and Maria, calling them ring rats when it reality, you left your wife Sara, for a ring rat, cheating blatantly behind her back with this ring rat, well she's not really a ring-rat, atleast I don't think so, I've starving children in Africa with more meat on them than her, and that's say something...

CM Punk pauses and places the microphone on his side as the fans go absolutely nuts, Punk lifts his microphone back with a big grin on his face.​

As my little sister would say L, O, L, BURNED! Mark, you wish everyone kissed your ass, because it doesn't really happen, even these fans have wised up about you, not to mention, if I remember rightly, I had Vince McMahon on his knees begging for me not to leave with his precious little championship! I beat John Cena clear in the middle of that ring and left with his championship! Vince McMahon feared CM Punk, the man that supposedly fears you? Oh please, making Vince McMahon shake his boots isn't a hard thing to do, all I had to do was perform a 'shoot' on his ass and his company and boom! I get offered multimillion dollar contract, what exactly have you done to shine? Pretend to be a 'deadman' oooh, impressive, talk about being gimmicky! I'm One Hundred Percent LEGIT, I am Straight Edge, and I'm the BEST IN THE WORLD!

Now I know you're gonna dispute that fact by whining and calling me a pussy, well I got news for you Mark, why should I step back into that ring with a 'bully' like yourself? You'll probably pull out a biker chain or a led pipe and go for me because that's the type of guy REALLY arm, a man that needs alcohol, the badass imagery, the bikes, the weapons, the entire Hells Angel look! If you want to face me that bad, face me at Cyber Sunday, because I'll happily beat your ass in the middle of the ring, have your shoulders down on the mat for the one, two, three. Or better yet, prove you're really a bitch ass pussy, a coward, by making you tap out to Anaconda Vice, what do you say Mark, are you MAN enough to face me at Cyber Sunday?

Undertaker paces in the ring before raising the microphone to his mouth.

0042.jpg

Undertaker: Well look at the big set of balls on you!. Y'know I was startin' to wonder whether or not you actually had a set of nuts, but I suppose you proved yourself right there son. But Punk what you also proved is that your too damn smart for your own good. Do you just realise that by challenging The Undertaker to a match, you've just put yourself into an early grave?. You just signed your own death warrant boy, just 'cause I don't dress like satan no more, it don't mean I ain't down with the devil, and I will bury your ass alive. But unlike the old 'Taker, I'll do it by burying you in the ring, and yeah, y'know what, for the hell of it I might just bring some chains, some weapons... I might drive my bike down to the ring, hell son, I might even run you down on the way to the ring... but y'know what?... as much as I would enjoy takin' a lead pipe to your scrawny little neck and crushing your throat... I'm not going to. Wanna know why?... because that would mean I'd have to kill you with a weapon, why do that?, especially when I'd enjoy it much more if I were to do it with my bare hands.

The crowd boo.

Boy, you can make all the remarks you like because you've done exactly what I wanted you to. You rose to the challenge... you challenged The Undertaker to a fight... and if one man loves to fight around here, it's The Undertaker. But it won't be a fight Punk, nah, it's gonna be a mauling. It's gonna be sorta like when a Rottweiler takes on a little Jack Russel, a little cute Jack Russel... the Rottweiler is bigger, the Rottweiler is badder and the Rottweilers gonna rip the throat out of that cute little Jack Russel's neck because it can. Your the Jack Russel in this situation Punk, a little ratty mutt, I'm the Big Dog... you claim to be the Voice of The Voiceless?, you want to speak your mind, that's fine, go ahead... but when you start pissing me off, when you start disrespecting The Undertaker?... well then I suppose I'm just gonna have to be the Rottweiler and shut you up for good. I suppose Big Evil's gonna have to take the voice away from the voiceless... for good.

The crowd begin to chant 'Fuck You 'Taker!', Taker looks at them like he would happily kill them all, but ignores them ultimately and continues.

You might well have had Vince McMahon quacking in his boots... you might've had the other company beggin' and pleadin' for ya to come back, but this time you will leave... and it'll be in an ambulance. So Punk, get ready for the fight, because that's what it will be, a fight, not a wrestling match, not a sports-entertainment spectacle... but a fight between two men... or rather, a man, and a boy... and boy?, your 'bout to receive the biggest ass whooping of your life!.

Taker throws down the microphone and begins to march up the entrance ramp towards Punk, CM Punk takes off his tshirt and actually taunts Undertaker to bring it.​

Cheapmatchbanner.png

Jim Ross: And it’s on folks!

Booker T: Can ya dig this folks!

Undertaker charges towards Punk, as Punk manages to land the first punch to the face of Undertaker; the fans erupt, as Punk and Undertaker begin to exchange punches on the entrance ramp, Taker grabs Punk by the tuff of the head and tosses him off the entrance ramp straight into the steel barricade, the fans boo as Undertaker hops off the ramp and grabs Punk again and slams him again into the barricade before booting him in the chest again, Undertaker then proceeds to stomp a mudhole into the Punk to the dismay of the fans. Taker then grabs Punk by the throat and begins to yell at the Best in the World.​

Undertaker: You wanted this fight boy! Now ya will respect the Undertaker.

Punk gasps for air, with snarling look on his face, he spits in the face of Undertaker, Taker backs off and looks pissed before steamrolling towards Punk, Punk quickly throws his boot up in to the gut of Taker; Staggering the big man, Punk lands a right hook across the face of Taker, Punk then grabs Taker by the hair and slams him face first into the barricade on the otherside of the entrance. The fans erupt as Punk storms across and begins to look underneath the ring; Taker picks himself back up and strolls up behind Punk and grabs him by the trunk, pulling him away from the ring apron but Punk has a fire extinguisher in his hands, Punk squeezes down on the handle, sending foam into the face of the Undertaker blinding him.​

Jim Ross: This isn’t even a match, and these two are already going at each other!

Booker T: Clearly both men demise each other JR!

Punk grabs the blind Undertaker and throws him into the ring steps, Taker crashes and burns as Punk walks across the other side of the ring and charges across going for a Big Boot to the seated Undertaker, Undertaker manages to roll out the way as Punk smashes into the ring steps; Taker picks himself up and military presses Punk up before dropping him across the ring barricade; Punk connects with a thud as Undertaker snarls and pushes Punk into the crowd; Taker climbs over the barricade, fans surrounding him, he pushes them out of the way and grabs a steel chair, Punk picks himself up but straight away gets smack in the back with the steel chair. The fans around Undertaker boo as he continues to stalk Punk, Punk begins to climb up the steps heading towards the lobby as Undertaker continues to stalk him.​

Jim Ross: Undertaker is just stalking Punk!

Punk spins around, with the higher ground on Taker, he kicks the steel chair back into the face of the Undertaker, Taker stumbles back down the stairs; Punk surrounded by fans, the Taker regains his composure as Punk leaps off the steps, flying down them, delivering a diving forearm; knocking Undertaker down, Punk grabs the steel chair and yells “I’M THE BEST IN THE WORLD!†before driving the steel chair down across the leg of the Undertaker, he does it three more times before tossing the steel chair aside.​

Booker T: Punk might be in this JR!

Punk continues to stamp on the leg of the Undertaker, the fans loving every moment of it, Punk screams at Undertaker “you think you can push me around huh?†before pulling Taker up by the hair; Taker back on a vertical base, Punk delivers a martial arts kick to the side of Taker leg, taking Undertaker down a peg; Punk delivers another one to the side of ‘Taker head. Undertaker doesn’t go down however, so CM Punk picks up the steel chair and goes for a swing but Undertaker literally punches Punk in the balls, knocking him down to the ground.​

Jim Ross: What an absolute Cheapshot by the Undertaker!

Booker T: Man, Taker is pissed off!

Taker stands back up to his feet and grabs Punk by the head and charges towards a popcorn stand, Undertaker tosses Punk head first straight through the glass of the popcorn machine; the fans erupt into a chorus of boos as the Undertaker stands over Punk defiant. Punk holds his head, clearly bleeding from the impact, Taker kneels down and once again begins to choke Punk over, yelling at Punk once more.​

Undertaker: I tell ya what boy, you ain’t even gonna make it to Uprising!

Punk mouths back at the Undertaker “bite me!†before turning the favour, driving his knee straight into the never regions of the Undertaker, Taker begins to keel over as Punk grasps for air; Punk manages to recover and runs up to the Undertaker delivering a running knee strike; Taker stumbles into a bunch of fans before Punk lunges across, diving top of the Undertaker; Punk literally begins to pummel the shit out of Undertaker, Punk punches Taker in the head about ten times before dragging the Deadman across to the ring side area, tosses him over the barricade.​

Jim Ross: It looks like they’re coming back this way Booker!

Booker T: Oh man, there’s more heat here than in Hells Kitchen!

Punk climbs up on to the barricade, waiting for Taker to pick himself up, Taker manages to stand back to his feet as Punk leaps off going for a second flying forearm but Undertaker catches him into bearhug, Taker roars and charges CM Punk straight into the ring post; Punk screams in agony as Taker does it a second time before dropping CM Punk down; Taker shakes his head at CM Punk before walking over to the Spanish Announcement table, tearing the top off it, Punk begins to pull himself up using the ring apron as Taker pulls out the television monitors, keeping one in his hand.​

Jim Ross: We better move Booker, before it gets ugly!

Booker T: JR, It’s always been ugly dawg!

Taker with the monitor takes a swing at the dazed Punk, but Punk ducks as the monitor smashes straight into the ring post, denting the ring post, Taker drops the monitor from the force; Punk grabs Taker by the waist and almost spears him straight into the Spanish Announcement table; the fans erupt as Punk delivers an open hand slap across the face of the Undertaker; Taker groggy Punk hoists Taker up onto his shoulders, going for a GTS through the table but Taker manages to grab a second television monitor and drives it into the side of Punk’s head! Punk drops Undertaker as more blood flows across the face of Punk, Undertaker hoist CM Punk up into the Last Ride through the announcement table!​

Jim Ross: MY GOD! THE UNDERTAKER HAS JUST BROKEN CM PUNK IN HALF! GET THE EMTS OUT HERE!

Punk crashes and burn hard as Taker collapses backwards and leans across the ring apron, snarling at CM Punk as the Best in the World rolls over onto his belly, now bleeding like a waterfall; Undertaker does a slit throat motion before staggering over to Punk, lifting the lifeless Punk up, Taker grabs him across to timekeepers table and takes a microphone, leaning into CM Punk’s ear, Taker begins to yell at Punk.​

The Undertaker: Consider this your welcome back present boy! Ya crossed the line with the Undertaker, ya didn’t wanna cross and now you pass the price. You talk about putting yourself over, I just made ya famous by whooping your ass live on PPV, ya got any words in your defense.

Taker smacks the microphone across the bleeding forehead of CM Punk, before shoving it in his face, yelling at Punk to speak up.​

CM Punk: Ahaha, ahaha, you really do suck don’t ya Mark! Tell me how does Vinnie Mac’s dick taste!

Taker stares at the smug looking Punk and goes to drive the microphone into his forehead again but Punk plays possesum grabbing Taker by the trousiers and drives him down into the barricade chest first; CM Punk barrel rolls to the side to get some space between him and the Undertaker before picking himself up. Undertaker stands back up and shakes his head, thinking to himself that Punk has pushed his luck.​

Jim Ross: Folks, we apology for CM Punk’s words there but it looks like the Undertaker is going to teach Punk some respect!

Booker T: CM Punk, TAKERS COMING FOR YA, SUCKAH!

Taker goes for Punk once again, but Punk manages to get a boot into the gut of Taker before grabbing him into a hammerlock, Punk roars as he tosses Taker shoulder first into the ring apron; Taker connects before bouncing off to the side, Punk roars and charges at Taker, whose now prone against the Barricade, Punk charges towards him, spearing Taker through the Barricade! The entire Barricade section collapses around both men, the fans suddenly cheer wildly “HOLY FUCKING SHIT!†Punk manages to get back up to his feet and cheers and leaps into the fans, Undertaker is clearly out on the outside.​

Jim Ross: These two are destroying the place to get a hand on each other!

Punk looks down on Taker, while having all the cheering fans around him but the Undertaker suddenly sits up, some of the fans cheer at Taker sitting back up, Punk can’t believe it as he storms back over to Taker and delivers a boot of the chest of Taker but it has no effect, Taker continues to stand back up and squares up to CM Punk, both me begin to talk smack to each other before Undertaker unloads another right hook strike, knocking Punk backwards into the ring side area, Undertaker then delivers a series of punches to ribcage forcing CM Punk up against the ring apron, Taker delivers a final strike to the face of the bloodied CM Punk before tossing him back into the ring; Undertaker then proceeds to hunt underneath the ring for a weapon.​

Booker T: This ain’t good for CM Punk, dawg.

Jim Ross: you have’ta wonder what Undertaker is looking for!

Undertaker pulls out a toolbox and smirks as CM Punk leans against the ring ropes, dazed, Taker takes a cheap shot smashes the tool box spilling tools everywhere; Taker smirks as he picks up a monkey wrench and rolls back into the ring, CM Punk out cold in the middle of the ring, Undertaker walks past him with the monkey wretch and rips off the turnbuckle’s padding and begins to use the Monkey wretch to loose in the actual ring rope, after a moment of fiddling around, the top ring ropes collapse as Undertaker smirks and walks back over to Punk, placing the wretch in his pocket.​

Jim Ross: Big Evil has some bad intentions for CM Punk!

Booker T: Naw, you don’t say!

Punk slowly begins to stir as Undertaker drags him across the ring, grabbing the loose ring rope and begins to warp it around the throat of Punk; Taker then places his knee in the back of CM Punk, choking the life out of Cm Punk. The fans begin to boo wildly as Undertaker continues to tighten the noose around Punk’s neck, Punk flails his arms wildly, referees and security finally make their way into the area, Undertaker loses the hold as they begin to fill up the ring, Taker begins to begin to deliver knockout shots to anyone that comes into the ring, Taker delivers blows to referees Charles Robinson, Jack Doan and Nick Patrick before turning his attention to CM Punk once more.​

Jim Ross: WE NEED THE POLICE OUT HERE, BLAH GAWD!

Undertaker reaches down for the prone CM Punk, but Punk quickly grabs the right arm of Undertaker before placing a boot into the gut of Undertaker, pushing Undertaker up and over, Punk then flips backwards straight into the Anaconda Vice; the fans go absolutely nuts as CM Punk wretches the hold on Taker, the blood flowing down his face, Taker struggles to attempt to break the hold; Taker quickly grabs the wretch out of his pocket and smashes across the back of the CM Punk’s head, Punk releases the hold and collapses forward as the Undertaker brings to breathe heavily and places his boot on Punk’s head and Undertaker does his signature pose before glancing down at CM Punk.​

Booker T: Hopefully this is the end of this aggressive brawl.

Jim Ross: I hope to god too…

Undertaker shakes his head, Punk completely out, Taker grabs Punk by the foot and begins to dragging him out of the ring with force; Punk stumbles across the floor and up the entrance ramp, not a clue where he is, the Undertaker marches behind him, with Security trying to pull Undertaker away but the phemon ignores them, shoving them away he grabs Punk by the hair and tosses him up the entrance ramp, Taker continues to shout at Punk “C’mon boy, I thought ya wanted to face the Undertaker!†Punk slowly begins to realise where he is at the top of the titantron, Taker grabs Punk by the head and goes to throw him against the huge titantron screen but Punk blocks it with his boot and elbows Taker in the chest before tossing Taker against the titantron, doing damage to the Taker; Taker bounces off as CM Punk delivers a bloodied headbutt to Taker, both throwing Taker back into the titantron once more, Taker bounces again and stumbles across the staging into the mouth entrance, Punk does the straight edge X sign before grabbing Taker again, going to throw him once more but Undertaker delivers a third blow, crotching Punk, Undertakers Punk by the hair and charges with him before throwing through the HD Titantron Screen in the mouth entrance, sparks fly everywhere as Undertaker drops back onto his ass, the fans going nuts “HOLY FUCKING SHIT… HOLY FUCKING SHIT!â€​

Jim Ross: SWEET MOTHER JESUS! AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, CM PUNK IS BROKEN IN HALF… OH MY GOD!!! SOME BODY GET EMTS OUT, PUNK IS HURT, HE’S BROKEN IN HALF… OH MY GOD!!!

Both mne have not moved an inch as the referee waves the match off and declares it a No Contest

-=WINNER: NO CONTEST AT 27:20=-

The final image we see is a smashed titantron screen and a few medicals and other officials attempting to make their way up to where the chaos took place, but the broadcast ends there.

Credits

Riley/Hassan/Miz, Edge/Sheamus/Ziggler, Thorn/Christian/Hassan - The Hoov
Hardy/Angle, Regal/Cena/HHH - SBS
Barrett/Batista - Andrew
Hassan Promo - rawisrey
Ryder Promo - Deuce
Truth Promo - Bully D
Aries Promo - Chriss
Bossman Promo - KeepItFresh
Punk/Undertaker - effectsofraven & Sam
PPV Banners - The Outsider

Aniking: And there is Cyber Sunday! I want you all to thank the guys that put their time and effort into producing this pay-per-view for all of you. The fact that the amount of TTing done was nothing short of pathetic really proves their dedication to keeping this fed going at a high quality. I do appreciate all of you that TTed for your matches, but the fact is so many of you didn't or did only once, and alot of these matches have been around for something like 2 weeks, so a few rounds should've been completed.

Anyway, now that CWF has new management, there are a few things that will be changing around here. First of all, I am going to be keeping a watchful eye over inactivity, not to mention none of you are going to be able to change characters whenever the hell you want just because it suits you. I want you all to read through the Rules I posted a while ago (they are located in the CWF section) and get acquainted with them, because they are going to be enforced strictly.

Other then that, I want you all to enjoy CWF and have fun with your TTing. TTing very little for matches isn't fun for my Staff as we constantly noticed how disappointing TTing was overall for the pay-per-view, so how about we change that huh? Good luck to everybody, make sure you keep an eye out for the Nitro preview that will be up soon!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
This show was really good. And no I'm not saying that because I wrote 2/3 of it LOL. No, I really enjoyed it. Congratulations to Awesome Miz, Albo, Lewb, and Andrew for capturing titles tonight. I can't wait to see what happens on the inaugural edition of CWF Monday Nitro. I think my favorite thing of the night has to be Taker/Punk. Interesting that Taker is back as the Bad Ass and that Punk is back period haha! Nice promos from everyone. Wade Barrett was a pleasant surprise. I can't wait to get to TTing as "The Hardcore Legend" Mick Foley. I'm living up to high standards set by Dres back in the CWA days but I've always been living in Dres' shoes as Austin so it's no biggie LOL.

But, anyways, good show and rock on CWF!

awesome miz

Reaction score
First of all, before I will comment the show let me repeat what I've heard tonight and I really have to hear it once again because I can't believe it....

YOUR WINNER AND NEW CWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION THE MIZ!!!!

So yees! It's true! I MADE IT! Thanks to RIR and Ani for great match and I feel sad that Ani didn't respond so it would be more epic, but whatever...

For the show guys: EPIC! EPIC! EPIC!... That's the way I see CWF running! Albo, Lewb, and Andrew you guys truly deserves it! Awesome matches, most awesome promo in history probably and entire show just like The Miz was... AWEEESOME!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Really nice show guys. My first PPV here and it´s just awesome.
Ryder, you think that you can come out and attack? You couldn´t make a badder decision than this. I see you on WAR, Broski.
One more thing, R-Truth just get god!

Jay

Reaction score
I really like those banners...lols.

Great show! I lvoed the flow of it.

PegasusKid

Reaction score
Good show guys sorry i coldnt tt but issue came up and I was unable. Love the show and will look forqward to where it sits when I return from my trip. Congrats to everyone who picked up the win here especialy the new champs. Albo hopefully your still champ when I return nd hope I get another opportunity to tt against you. As for CWF i think this shows that it is in good hands with AK at the helm and Andrew is very committed also. Good luck to everyne with the new regime and see ya soon PK

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
*Three cheers for EoR and Sammeh Headlining a PPV*

Looking at the show, I can tell where works needs to be done and where it's improved etc but over all it was a good show, certainly in my mind needed some backstage promos to break up the show a tiny bit, everything in the ring gets stale but also it's not realistic but if people start sending in PPV promos, then that should change - I was always quite against in ring promos when I was a headwriting.

Otherwise, congratulations on all the winners... And a big congratulation to myself for actually managing to write Punk/ Taker considering I haven't wrote in almost six odd months lol.

Lewb

Reaction score
Finally.......

No Rocky references, finally I got to the top of War :) good job on the rest of the show, lets tear the house down with our match andrew!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
WOW, such an awesome show. And I'm not saying that only because I'm the n1 contender lol. Anyways. The main event was nothing shorter of perfect, EoR did a marvelous job with the match and the Punk, and Sammy boy brought up his A-Game with the Taker, so I think that was a perfect ending for the really awesome PPV which I have enjoyed. A huge shocker for me in Christian winning the CWF Title, his TT was really the best, but when I announced the match I was convinced RIR is gonna win them both straps. Congrats to Andrew tho, the same goes to Lewb and Albo and Awesome Miz. Well, what else to say. I feel sorry for Bronz that he lost tho. For Lub too, because I just popped in in the last minute and took the win, but that's my style, mang.

An awesome PPV, and Lewb... see ya at Uprising my man! ^^

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This show was really good. And no I'm not saying that because I wrote 2/3 of it LOL. No, I really enjoyed it. Congratulations to Awesome Miz, Albo, Lewb, and Andrew for capturing titles tonight. I can't wait to see what happens on the inaugural edition of CWF Monday Nitro. I think my favorite thing of the night has to be Taker/Punk. Interesting that Taker is back as the Bad Ass and that Punk is back period haha! Nice promos from everyone. Wade Barrett was a pleasant surprise. I can't wait to get to TTing as "The Hardcore Legend" Mick Foley. I'm living up to high standards set by Dres back in the CWA days but I've always been living in Dres' shoes as Austin so it's no biggie LOL.

But, anyways, good show and rock on CWF!

You flatter me, bro. I'm looking forward to seeing how you play Foley. If it's anywhere near as good as your Austin, you're in good shape. Anyway, to the show itself. This was an awesome pay-per-view, especially with the unexpected return of EoR and the impromptu back and forth and match, you know I marked out for that. But with all the excitement going on around here, I think it might be time for me to get back in the mix...

Deuce

Reaction score
Great PPV, can't wait to see how far I can go with Ryder. Hope to see him in some big matches too, like the one I'm in lol ;)